I need some advice Sup Forums

I need some advice Sup Forums

My boyfriend was on probation for a year for pot related things and was supposed to get off in June. About a month and a half ago we got pulled over in my car. We got searched, taken to the station, all that. My boyfriend had a grinder in his pocket that he didn't know about (the coat had been in my car since he quit smoking a few weeks before) and they had him report to probation the next morning. He saw his PO twice after that and the second time they took him to jail. He was hearing 30 days originally, which would be Friday, but his re sentencing trial is Wednesday. Does anybody have any idea how long he could be in jail or if they would give him time served?

Pic unrelated

Talk to me.

bump

> boyfriend

Look I'd love to help you, but rules are rules. Tits with timestamp or gtfo bitch

Agreed. Dems the rules. If not delivered your thread is surrendered to the spider bros

>Previous thread

No tiddies for your ass.

well would ya look at that /adv is a thing that exists

Okay, faggot.

I know you like Peter Parker's dick and want his webs in your colon.

I.. don't.. care.. •-•

Will someone else help or no?

>Because /adv/ is fast as fuck boiiiiiii

I was gonna say... your boyfriend is egoraptor?

You are clearly a trap dude, get out of here. Besides how the fuck should we know, it always varies how long someone will be in jail for.

Bored priests caused gayness. They will now burn, thanks. Not the gays it ain't their fault, but the priests can say bye bye.

copy pasta copy pasta co...

Smoke meth much?

>yfw I'm not OP, kek

Stop being a faggot