Welcome Anons alike! Once you roll...

Welcome Anons alike! Once you roll, the person you have selected will cuddle with you every night for a month straight! Their is nothing you can do to stop it as well. You can also invite them to stay afterwards or have sex, but that is optional. The only mandatory part is that you cuddle every night in bed. Let the rolling begin!

>0-3
Teddy: Teddy has a kind and warm personality, and a heart of gold. If you ever need something done, he'll be their in a jiffy to help you out. His fatherly and loving personality will allow him to see past your faults and focus on the best you that you can be. Teddy (short for Theodore) is a man you can rely on for anything, he doesn't hold judgements and tries his best to make the world around him just a bit brighter. He is also quite warm in the literal sense too.

>4-5
Wolf Pack: These friendly canines will be your best buds for a month! they are self sufficient (meaning no feeding or cleaning up after them) and love you the way any dog loves their master. Be warned though, these rascals can be a bit mischievous, watch out! or you may end up sleeping under a literal dog pile.

>6-9
Stacy McMoney: Miss McMoney is a very successful fashion model, designer, and stock investor. While she may seem a bit cold and shy on the outside, once you break through her shell waits a intelligent, quirky girl who just wants to have a good time with her good friends. She loves studying culture and history, as well as economics. As one of the few young, self-made millionaires, getting on her good side could open lots of doors for you.

>Dubs or more
Congrats, it's your waifu/husbando. Enjoy!

So user, who did you get? do you think you'll enjoy the month you spend togethe

No.

gIRL PLSZ

rell

Henry Rollins

ol

Doggo plz

Gumme dem pups!

roll1ng

I'll take Mr Chest

either way ill be comfortable

Dogo plz