Thoughts on Johnny Depp?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiitDIVnVGY
youtube.com/watch?v=pv9BKilYk9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does he put in his hair? Is it just mousse? I really wanna know

terrible

It's time to toss him in the trash

I mean, I'll always defend him over Amber of course but it seems like he may have gone full retard on this finger thing. I know hanging around Hunter for that long probably permanently changes a person, but he might have to look into getting this drug/alcohol thing sorted out if only for his own safety.

this stuff, user.

He doesn't shower, no kidding

kek

For the user who asked in the other thread that got pruned, they were referring to the footballer as our boy because that was a quote from the family

There's something off with him but I can't quite put my finger on it

He's had the best fucking life, anons.

Is there a more well known actor with a worse filmography? I can't think of one

ten bucks says he was cucked by Cara Delvigne

Why did the thread about him cutting off his finger get deleted? Is gossip suddenly not allowed on Sup Forums?

I think he was affected permanently by losing Noni.

I miss 90's Depp.

I know what you mean, but that was always part of his charm.

It should have been Winona forever. ;_;

>ywn talk to prime noni let alone have sex with her

What did he mean by this?

>STARRING
>BILLY
>BOB
>EASY AMBER

Good, charismatic and watchable actor with a good (if inconsistent) catalog of work. Absolutely crushed it in the 90s, fell by the wayside a bit after the turn of the century (except for Pirates of the Caribbean). I think he tends to struggle with very diverse or challenging roles but still tries new things anyway, which is pretty admirable. He possibly over-reached with some of his Tim Burton collaborations. Edward Scissorhands was a good film, but his performance was overrated imo. Not sure who would've done a better job though. And having said all that, I think he nailed Hunter S. Thompson and brought that whole movie to life.

Highlights:
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Dead Man
Ed Wood
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
Sleepy Hollow
Donnie Brasco
Blow
Once Upon a Time in Mexico (2003 - the most recent film I saw him in)

As for his personal life, I don't know or care enough to comment, other than to say I'm jealous that he once dated prime Winona Ryder.

he should have stopped being a druggie if he wanted to keep her

Once Upon a Time in Mexico is so fucking good, especially his character in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eiitDIVnVGY

Easily one of my favorite scenes of all time.

That's what he said about it basically. He knows he blew it and was never the same afterward.

Winona was not his only God-Tier GF.

I liked Cry Baby

Lily rose cucked him too.

I even know who this slut is. Nobody beats Ryde-or-die

He said somewhere that he made flops for 20 years and then finally made Pirates.

Is there even the slightest chance that Pirates 5 won't be garbage? ;_;

Depp has a great amount of versatility. He's probably my favorite actor. Admittedly, he pidgeonholes himself by associating with a limited range of people, so his career has been a bit wasted in that respect. Seriously tho, I was watching Lone Ranger the other day and you couldn't even tell that he was in that movie. That's how great of an actor he is, and that's why I love him.

Do him and Keanu get along or was River just a common friend?

It's not 1 or 2 so it'll fucking blow. It won't flop, but it won't be good either.

What have he said about feminism in the past? I know he tried to mess with the God Emperor.

Suit you, sir!
youtube.com/watch?v=pv9BKilYk9Q

He's gone off the depp end.