Some people are permanently depressed and cannot be helped without mind-altering drugs from the doc that make you into...

Some people are permanently depressed and cannot be helped without mind-altering drugs from the doc that make you into someone you're not.

Some people were born to never be happy.

Prove me wrong, please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY48e1oDXSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get more sun , and oxygen
Stop eating shit
youll feel fine

>yes it is this easy

and all those ppl out there let me tell you

They are not happy, just faking

going along to get along like a bunch of fags

So your saying I can feel better, but no one is actually ever happy with life?

there are a few

what i gave you is a formula
that will yield results

>Get more sun , and oxygen
>Stop eating shit

And exercise like a beast.

It will improve your mood.

Long walks will improve your memory, give you time to think over shit and give you better sleep.

too feel bad you need energy

try using up all your energy

>like a 4 hr bike ride

DEUSE son

the brain will give off all the feel goods

Before diagnosing oneself with depression;first make sure one isn't surrounded by assholes...

You're not wrong but the good news is that the drugs work.

"Get more oxygen"

Ok moron

>that make you into someone you're not.

This is bullshit and all in your head.

Meds will just make you not depressed.

you forgot to tip your fedora with that ace fag with no backings

I'm super into this idea of who I am. Really deep thinking type conclusions that are best not discussed on Sup Forums because they always start debates.

Anyway, not into changing who I am as a person through outside means. I don't do drugs and don't drink for this reason. If it makes me think different it's bad.

You are an idiot who deserves every bad thing coming your way.

Your reasoning is not only retarded but it's not even relevant because the meds don't work like that.

But again your stupidity is just mind blowing and that's probably your main problem here.

I'm not this guy:
If you want to change your outlook you have to change your routine.

Have you ever been hyped up on zoloft? It made me hyper and impulsive. I would start talking before I could think about what I was saying. I felt like I was loosing control.

Some drugs are fucked up.

OP hur. That was me on whatever it was I was on. Been a while so I can't remember it's name. I also took some REALY fucking small doses of adderal and it also change me completely. Couldn't control my emotions, was off the hook angry at the smallest shit, became MORE depressed, felt like I was drowning in my own head even though I couldn't express it since I was so high functioning on the stupid shit. All this on like 2.5mg

>mind-altering drugs from the doc that make you into someone you're not.

I would argue that SSRI's, for the right people, correct chemical imbalances and allow people to be who they truly are by removing the aberrant depressive symptomology.

This was my experience.

I firmly believe that people who experience these "crazy" side effects of antidepressants are psychosomatic.

Eros and Thanatos. get reading fagg

So if someone had absolutely zero libido, they would pretty much be suicidal?

>cannot be helped without mind-altering drugs

Big Pharma, plz

dumbass, libido is irrelevant, not everything is about sex.

the problem with the drugs, is that when you stop taking them, you now have to deal with the "normal" yourself trying to adapt the druged yourself personality and behaviour that you are so used to be

the only purposeof life is to have sex so u can reproduce

no, diversity exists only in sex, sexual preference and skin color

That's what the government wants you to think you sheep. How narrow is your perception? as if I even have to ask after that vulgar display of what you'd call "intelligence"

youtube.com/watch?v=xY48e1oDXSU

/thread

Now all of you depressed fagets, get the fuck out! If you wanna shitpost, get Clover

you literally said to read Eros and Thanatos. Right at the fucking beginning of reading it explained that libido is not linked to only sex. How bout u read ur own material you ass-cunt

Go back and read and reallllly try to notice how stupid you just sounded.

Life Instincts (Eros)
Sometimes referred to as sexual instincts, the life instincts are those that deal with basic survival, pleasure, and reproduction. These instincts are essential for sustaining the life of the individual as well as the continuation of the species. While they are often called sexual instincts, these drives also include such things as thirst, hunger, and pain avoidance. The energy created by the life instincts is known as libido.

Behaviors commonly associated with the life instinct include love, cooperation and other prosocial actions.

Death Instincts (Thanatos)
The concept of the death instincts was initially described in Freud's book Beyond the Pleasure Principle, in which he proposed that “the goal of all life is death” (1920). He noted that after people experience a traumatic event (such as war), they often reenact the experience. He concluded that people hold an unconscious desire to die, but that the life instincts largely temper this wish.
In Freud’s view, self-destructive behavior is an expression of the energy created by the death instincts. When this energy is directed outward onto others, it is expressed as aggression and violence.

Either you need to direct me to a reading source or you need to stfu

what the government wants you to think is that you have an actual purpose, when life is meaningless besides your biological functions

Don't copy and paste from other websites dickhead.

You said " right at the beginning of reading it explained that libido is Not Linked to only sex "

You're Damn Right? Oh and what did I say?
" Libido is irrelevant, not everything is about sex "

stop trying to "be" smart. its not working out for you man.

I can't even, this must be bait.
I'm out, thanks everyone else.

Try not to kill yourself on the way out.

I feel like depression is a side effect of modern life. Some people aren't cut out for it, and can't exclude themselves from it because of the expectations of the people around them. If they lived how they wanted to they could be happy, but they don't, for various reasons.

You need to stop avoiding what your avoiding. You know what to do but your avoiding it.

Jordan Peterson on youtube explains it

You can get mind altering drugs on the streets too. I suggest ecstasy. Acid seems to help too depends on the person

>I'm super into this idea of who I am.

Sorry to tell you this, user, but that is huge part of why you are depressed. Unless you allow parts of yourself to die so that the rest of you might be better off you'll at the very least struggle, if not collapse.