This is definitly the worst night ever...

This is definitly the worst night ever, so tonight you're going to be my psychologists or I will shoot myself if I don't vent
After 14 years of marriage I'll divorce from my wife bc she was fucking one of her students

I turned down so many offers to fuck with wonderful women all these years just bc I was in love with her and she was everything to me

Now ask me anything, I need this

Do you have kids? 14 years means you're pretty much fucked no matter what, especially if you're the bread winner.

why is tonight so bad? Did you find out tonight?

nudes of wifey?

how'd you all first meet?

Life can only get better now, user. Srsly.

Yeah, one 9 years old girl and one on the way, that's the main reason of our divorce, she confessed that the baby she's carrying may not be mine

I found out that 4 days ago, but tonight is like that time when you realize everything, what you gonna lose, all these years, and all, and with a bottle and a half of jack daniels, everything gets worst

she's my wife, I slept with her every night, I didn't need nudes

U sound like a real faggot loser who isn't in control of his life. Praying you're at least under 35.

We had friends in common, they introduced us when we were in college, she was the most beautiful girl of the city

Thanks user

Well, bright side, if infidelity can be proven, especially with her carrying someone elses kid, you can at least get off light in the divorce.

underageb&

are you gonna break free now and live the life you deserve? Get a motorcycle, get fit, get a young cutie to call your own, stay out under thr stars etc ?
youve been given a ticket out of a shit marriage, and no fault is yours, and you still have years left to live

Is she hot? What size breasts? How tall? Color hair?

How'd pregnancy affect her body?

Did you notice her pulling back emotionally or sexually? How much did she make vs. how much you did? How much time did you spend with her? Did it increase or decrease?

Have you kept in shape?

Alright Ill bite.

Whole lot of assumptions little boy.

What do you do and what do you make? And dont you fucking lie to me.

This is my first year as a lawyer and im making 90K, starting. If I dont make partner within 5 years im going solo. I have a sizeable land interest that im going to invest into my firm and other prurient interests.

I have a 9.5/10 gf who weighs 145 pounds and has E cup tits.

I have an 8 inch thick cock and I can delay ejaculation indefinitely. I always make her cum at least twice before I do.

Im tall and handsome and fit. I have 0 debt and have graduated from full ride scholarships my whole life. My LSAT was 171. My IQ is 139.

Im published and I can bench 260.

Im charismatic and aggressive, but honorably so.
Im the bees fucking knees ace

And thats the whole truth in the eyes of god.

Your turn. Dont lie.

Broke up with my gf today after dealing with her cutting and depression for months to the point where I was started to feel numb. Hope I can find happiness too OP thankyou for putting things in perspective, if nothing else you've helped a Sup Forumsrother tonight

E-cup
LSAT

Something is off. Amerifags don't do e-cups. They do DD.

where I was starting to feel numb (really drunk too my bad for typo)

you said she fucked one of her students what grade and subject did she teach? how old was the student?

so many sentences, so much cringe.

HAHAHAHAH

never turn down hoes, stupid, and never trust a women, those are the most basic rules of life

I think so, there's a whole new rute to ride now, maybe that's a good way to see this, not doomed but free

I can give you a picture of her if you want, she won't be my wife for long so I don't give a shit anymore
She started gym after our daughter so she looks like she never had a child. And the irony of life, she ended up meeting her student at the gym

Yeah that was the reason why I started suspecting, we used to be very active in bed but in the last half year we had sex like just 2 days a week and just for a short time bc she always felt "tired" or some bullshit

I gain some weight throug the years but nothing embarassing, I don't have time for gym

I know I shouldn't get in someone else fight but who the fuck cares dude?

>being this autistic

Three of the happiest days in my life where when the divorces were final. Fuckem!

Never turn down pussy because you don't know when your bitch will cross you. Fuck her user. Hopefully the child inside her isn't yours. Just keep doing it for you and your kid. Raise um right and work hard to improve yourself it will work out man. Impermanence is key to life. Growth is change

She's a math teacher in a highschool, and the guy is 17
Yeah I know "that's illegal" you'll say but my lawyer said we can't sue her because if he wanted it and she didn't forced him to, that's totally legal
I don't understand man, the guy had more than 200 girls in his school and he ends prefering my wife, I really don't understand

You sound like the guy who never loved anyone

As many pics as possible.

What do you think precipitated her growing apart from you? You getting pudgy, or you not seeming alpha, or you not giving her time? Or are you full redpill and believe women working outside the home makes this shit happen?

mother of god this is pasta worthy.
I WROTE ONE WORD

>believing that post is original

you deserve a response.

Im 230 lbs of mostly fat but some muscle.
i live in my parents house after having gotten out of a year stay at teen challenge.
i have no college education
i have no job
i have no gf
got an amazingly average cock
tall, semi handsome
im charismatic and can talk to anyone
ive gone through a depressing 2 years cause my cousin and best good friend died.
thats most of the truth as far as i can tell.

Whole lot of assumptions from a human from earth.

What do you jerk off to and what did you have for breakfast? Don't fib at me!

I'm 367 years old

My wife is 18 and hot as fuck 11/10 big ass ZZ boobs on a 102 lb frame

My IQ is higher than most humans that have lived, 299^9

My cock is 17 feet long, detachable, and I keep it in a custom made Royals Royce which follows me wherever I go.

Last year I made 200 billion dollars, and it's my first year at Burger King.

Im 9 feet tall, super handsome, have aspergers, and fit as a fiddle.

I've written blogs about dinosaurs, the flat earth, my favorite pizza place, and the show gossip girl.

I can bench 910kg and squat double that.

and that's the whole truth, in the eyes of Moot.

You're tUrn. Don't lye.

Even married keep options open OP. A good pair of shoes lasts a lifetime, but a time comes where you need work boots, and you don't go to Payless barefoot now do you? You have potential, existence is finding a better path that doesn't include her, so it created a situation to exclude her as fast as possible. Cheers to new discoverable existence mate

ther you go.

you recieved the red pill the hard way.

you probably have whiteknighted and bluepilled so many times before, and scorned at men who told u , that all women are worthless scum, all of them are cheap prositutes,dumb and arrogamt, selfish and shallow, have absolutely zero value than as sexobjects for a limited time or maybe as bithmachines; but other than that : worthless scum, parasites, underevolved subhumans.

u didnt believe it and prolly raged as those men that told u.

now u fare facing the disgusting truth about women, the disgusting worthless female gender, basically got it served analy, so to speak.

welcome in the world of real men

you'll get over it, but u'll need some time, because your worldview got shattered by : truth about females.

BTW : if u gonna kill anyone, then pls kill her and the judge ( in case some feminazi judge helped her rob all u got; if u kill, kill them mercilessly and torture them all good in such case, for all their pure evilness )

other than that : help to revoke all rights from women, never ever let female have voting rights again ( unEARNed anyway, see, conscription, same laws, taxes,duties, ... )

other cultures all came to the same conclusions according to women. think thats a coincidence, that they alll said : women cannot be given voting rights, since too selfish, dumb and parasitic, egotistical ?

think they all BY CHANCE came to the conclusion, that men should have rights over women ?
and that women must be raised sincerely by by men (and are basically children lifelong), otherwise they never become civilised ever ?!

think that's all just coincidencee ?

no, man; it's ecause only THE WEST has the absolutely spotfail wrong view on women; THE WEST totally doesnt get women and their ( minor ) nature.

next eome time will be your task, to stomach the red pill.

you WILL come out of all that like a strenghened soldier.

i wish u luck, defeating the whiteknight and pluepiller inside of you;

She's the left one, the other one is her instructor or something
I don't know, maybe the attention I gave her was less than she expected, but we're grown ups, it's not that I will give her roses every day, but I was always there when she wanted to tell me things, that's why we got merried
Maybe, I mean I don't have a belly but I don't have abs or an alpha body anymore, her student is a quarterback and has a body with abs and muscles but I had it too when I was his age, it isn't something out of this world, as you see in the picture she liked the gym a lot, maybe if I went there with her this would never happened
No, women (and men) need to work out of house, it doesn't difine the kind of persone you are, if you work at home but you're a bitch, you'll always find the way

You forgot to mention how much you love to suck on nigger dick, faggot.

>a

uh-oooh,

libtard detected.

basically her friend with the black hair, creams n riechs like leftism .... and that tells about your (anyway too ol) bitch.

got leftism ? got cancer.

she look's like a cougar.

Sounds like you're at the bottom. Shit'll only get better from here on out. Regardless of your age or effort put in, getting out of a bullshit relationship will always be better in the long term.

Then why are you on Sup Forums? XD

now you can fuck whomst ever

not your fault. how sould it be your fault, when she behaves immoral ? SHE caused shit and treated you very very unjust.

you sound like a very pluepilled man. you0ll have to learn alot about the true nature of women..

but please, see the good side : you are free now.

ME:
>no home at the end of the month
>no job
>no money
>utils will be shut off next week
>no gf/wife
>at least I am not you though

>fucking one of her students
Gonna need the deets, bro. For psychological reasons.

What state are you in? Most states define 18 as the age of consent -- some of those like AZ don't even allow an affirmative defense.

And that's just the criminal penalties for the act itself, not to mention the fact you said she is a teacher -- most states criminalize teacher-student intimate relations.

>I miss trp

Sounds like she put a lot of emphasis on hard bodies and that shit. You had one when you guys met, you had abs; she worked ass off at gym and kept an aging body in pretty good shape (tits look on point as well) whereas you bellied up.

Not blaming you OP, though the fact the bitch not only cheated but is apparently PREGNANT with another man's semen? You're gonna have to repill some man. How the fuck do you expect to survive being literally cucked if not.

Have you confronted the teenager?

Did you wife say she was sorry or try to fix things?

Did you guilt her for ruining the family and being a bad example to your daughter

Props to her for being honest about the pregnancy though, it could have been worse if she didn't- don't sign the birth certificate if she's still having it

I think in the long run you'll be better off, it's a weird thing for a dude to go through I know, but don't be too hard on yourself it's just innocence lost.

Top kek

You're a loser.

You fell into the trap.

There is no fairy tale everafter anymore. Social norms and taboos are what kept couples of yesteryear together, but that is no longer the case. You can't lead your life thinking you're going to be with one woman for the rest of it. This one bitch is just another stepping stone in your life. Fill your life with good chums, good sex, and fun hobbies. Women are just but another pleasure along the way. If you manage this, no one woman's rejection or betrayal will ever damage you. Put all this anguish into the love for your little girl and the love for your own life and fucking live it, and promise yourself you will never fall into the trap of the vagina ever again.

Repeat after me, at least in your head:

I AM A FREE MAN

Refuse to divorce her, but treat her like total shit. Even buy a different house, so she will never be able to remarry

LOL Your wife went out and fucked a nigger, and you sit there whining about it on Sup Forums. If you'd been pounding that hot ass of hers, instead of being a broke dick, she would have never strayed. Good luck ever finding such a hot piece of ass again, loser

If I was in your shoes I would feel it out if she was actually remorseful. People fuck up. I'm not saying to give her a pass. I would try and understand why she did what she did. If she does not give you any straight answers then she does not want to work it out with you.

I would proceed with the divorce if the child is in fact the students. Fuck all that noise of raising someone else's kid. Also in the divorce will slightly be more in your favor.

I would not blame yourself unless you really missed some warning signs. This is why I said to see if she will play ball in explaining her reasoning. You will take that knowledge and make yourself more vigilant because that is the way the world is.

Not trying to victim blame but this went down on your watch. Get the nugget knowledge you need to extract from the situation and use that to move on. Because if not this shit will dwell on you for the rest of your life. She is already going to be a part of yours whether you like it or not since you already have kids with her.

He said he was tapping it twice a week. Sounds like his dick was lazy, not broke.

Twice a week is considered good for marriage, and he said it was a decline, so maybe he married a nympho.

No winning there. Doomed from start.

>divorcing because of cheating
i'll never understand this shit

humans a born to fuck other humans. people don't just stop wanting to fuck other people just because of frivolous vows of commitment. if she's genuinely remorseful and apologized, accept it and move the fuck on with your relationship. she probably fucked the kid because she has zero excitement in her life. can't blame her for that, especially if you're not doing anything to spice up her life. you two could even discuss having an open marriage or bringing more people into the bedroom, or doing other crazy shit so she doesn't feel like she's heading into her middle ages and has exhausted all of the potential excitement in her life.

all i gotta say is you're fucking retarded for wanting to divorce over cheating. if you wanted to divorce because you were always at eachothers throats and could never get along that would be understandable, but divorcing because one person got horny and wanted to fuck someone else a few times just to feel something new is FUCKING RETARDED

I guess so, thanks

I might be a fool but I think real love exists, we can't blame all women because of this bitch

Well you see, you can be worst

She was his teacher and they went to the same gym. And what she told me is that last summer the class went to a trip for the week (that's true at least), one day they started a drinking game with 5 students (girls and boys) and her, she said that she went to "help him" to bring more bottles but instead of that they started playing the same game just the 2 of them in his bedroom, she said that one thing lead to another and they started kissing and grabbing, that was the start of everything. Just to remember these and all the other things she told me makes me cry man

I put an emphasis bc I thing is part of the reason she cheated on me
I don't know what I'm going to do but I just know that I can't leave it like nothing, but I can't end up in jail either, I have a daughter that's the only thing that matters to me now

You're an idiot.

sorry bro, is reality too harsh for you? pissed your girl wanted some good dick for once in 14 years?

Tattoo is a red flag. I will never date a girl with a tattoo or a desire to get one.

He's probably calling you an idiot because that kind of behavior tears the fabric of society apart.

She could also just be into younger fit dudes. That you can't help. She might also enjoy the idea of being a position of power over the student and enjoyed "nurturing" him or letting him give into his (and her) lust.

If she has these fetishes it's a lost cause.

Also stop posting pictures of her before Sup Forums ruins shit for you further.

Sorry man, you have a hot wife. They got fucking issues. Only worse redflag would be if she was a redhead.

When things were going "well" how many times did you fuck her?

Did she have a high threshold for excitement prior to family life? Not that "date night" type of crap but wild spur of the moment feel alive shit?

I said above, you may have married a nympho/woman who needs a fucking mission and excitement. And you failed to provide. Seriously, she was carrying bottles and participating in drinking games? Poor judgement, and assuming she's not dumb (else you're a fag for making kids with an idiot) then she was dying for excitement. And hawt sex, which you weren't giving her.

You ever anal? BDSM? Do more extreme shit?

*How many times did you fuck her a week. For baseline reading vs. twice a week "things are shitty in our relationship".

you are not only the idiot, but a delusional one

society is already torn apart bro. people cheat all the fucking time nowadays. people want to fuck other people. the nuclear family doesn't exist anymore. this is the world we live in and it's better you accept that sooner than eating a fucking bullet over the shit like a moron when you could accept it and move on with your relationship. you don't need to end it because one night she wanted some other guy's scrotum, especially if you're being a boring fuck in the relationship and making no attempt to keep her interested.

I already realize it is torn apart. I am ready to kick back and watch the world burn.
I was just pointing out as to why you were called an idiot.

I don't care about you, OP. I don't care at all.

I thought about it but it would get me in more troubles for now
She looked like sorry at first, crying while telling me what happened, but then when we started fighting she was like proud of it, idk how to explain it
Yeah, our daughter don't know anything for now, but soon or later she'll find out her mother wanted to fuck a 17 yo guy more than her family

I AM A FREE MAN

That's a good way but I think it would tie me to her too much, maybe lie my life again is better

Maybe is that, she just wanted to have a fun time or something

Well for a couple that did sex almost every night 2 times a week is shit, she's not a nympho, but we never lost the lust for each other

"an open marriage or bringing more people into the bedroom"
You're kidding, right?

Yeah she's a gym rat, man. The fact that she's a PT makes it worse. I have a couple female friends that are the same as her. Great looking and very physically fit. Gym rats like her are hyper sexual and basically want to fuck 24/7 and have a hard time settling for one dude. I guarantee you she's cheated on you more than that one time, and was definitely checking out other guys every time you two go out together. She's also going to cheat on you again in the future. You're fucked.

Why? Shouldn't you care about him enough to indoctrinate him to whatever side you're on, then have more people to form an army for your side?

Or are you just a misanthrope. Or a teenager. Or both. Remember, people at rock bottom are the easiest to recruit for whatever. Fat and happy people aren't ready to make big changes. Fat and sad people are.

Sounds like a really common fetish to me. You know, MILF, teacher, gym... You can blame this retarded son of a bitch, but it will now bring you any good. Move on.

But dude, my humble dude, things will only get better. You'll have a brand new life to live, be proud of yourself, be proud of your daughter and keep only the good memories of your life w/ your wife.

>I would try and understand why she did what she did
literal cuck

OP, don't do it. Divorce her and move on.

Nope. Every state in the US has no-fault divorces. Doesn't matter what she did, the proceedings will be the same, and they'll end with her getting at least 50% of all their current assets, plus a relatively random percentage of his income as alimony. Plus child support if she goes after the kids, which she will.

Telling post is telling.

"never lost the lust for each other"

Topkek.

OP, I've fucked my share of nymphos, bipolars, possible schizophrenic, cutters, etc. etc. I've basically fucked the DSM book aside from antisocial personality disorder.

Hardbody on her+fucking every night+ you emphasizing "the lust" rather than "the love" and bonding and shit=she craves cock, not love that comes with cock.

That tattoo, the whore makeup, the body, all that is an attempt to desperately fight for her youth. You got fat and that freaked her out- she didn't want to age, that's her only value, being hot!! So she fucked the student for validation.

Bitch is broken mate. She's not hit rock bottom, and isn't going to until she accepts she's going to get old, ugly, tits will sag, and all that. There's no reaching her man, she's on an ISIS level indoctrination in denying life. You can TRY to ride those bitches and stay in shape enough that they don't veer off under your thumb, but without some whips, chains, and other freaky things, along with you staying fucking hard and cut (look into Testosterone dude) this was gonna happen.

man you are being way too hard on her for giving in to her sexual desires, especially if she was intoxicated like your previous post suggested. if she weren't actually sorry i'd say just divorce and move on, but it's pretty clear she's remorseful and regretted it. listen my dude your wife is fucking hot and she could have another man that makes twice your income the moment you two divorce, but she wants to stick with you. that is saying something.

I don't think you understand the meaning of cuck.

Also to clarify your quote, it was more in the context of try and find why it happened so it does not happen again, with OR without her dummy

damn good cyberpsychologist

Add in that she works in a school? Constant stream of young pussy that makes a mockery of her getting older and knowing she's losing her edge? Toxic combo bro.

Props for getting a wife that took care of herself, but the nasty bleach and fucking lip gloss look? That's total middle school whore tier shit. That would be a red fucking flag my man. Hard to see out of context I admit, but damn man.

Well, I'm going to guess that this guy have the answer. It was not his fault.

Nice meme faggot

I agree. It seems like a solid analysis from what I can see. Your fucked OP

This.

Also I want to mention to the OP that you probably lost "the lust" a long time ago, but she didn't have the heart to show it. Just looking at her pic and her actions you can tell she's a cock loving whore. You've been getting played for a while OP.

I can say this for sure because I've fucked a few girls like her. She just can't talk to you about her desires and her constant craving for cock, but it's there in her head. She probably has the sex drive of a rabbit in heat but she never opened up to you about it, probably because she was afraid you'd leave her.

+1

Not sure if srs, but I'm a fucking top notch psych analyst. Really should get licensed and get paid for this shit.

Sup Forums helped me out in berkeley. I was on the front lines and bled on UC campus. And fucking weaponized autism helped our cause. I give back.

4chanlove.

I don't know of a single state that *doesn't* have teacher-student laws in place. If this happened in the US, which I'm assuming OP is from the US, his soon-to-be-ex wife committed a felony. I fucking hope she goes to prison for that.

She won't, of course, because she's a woman. If the same situation had happened with the genders reversed (OP bangs a 17 year old female student), he would 100% guaranteed be put to trial and most likely be put in prison.

Whole lot of equality we have going on here.

Bullshit there is no circumstance where teacher student relations are legal at the highschool level. Also you cant sue your current wife dipshit. Fuck you for wasting 45 seconds of ny life on this.

OP:

I don't under stand when you said:

"Yeah I know "that's illegal" you'll say but my lawyer said we can't sue her because if he wanted it and she didn't forced him to, that's totally legal"

This isn't about suing. Suing is civil. You probably have not cause of action for a civil suite (in the old days you could the man for interfereing in a marriage but not anymore really)

It isn't about getting a better monitory deal in the divorce. Most states are no fault divorce, so it makes no difference what she does. Adultery doesn't matter. Maybe you get a better deal because she feels guilty or because you threaten to expose her or something - but not though legal system directly.

EXCEPT: Custody. Adultery almost never matters in family court. But FUCK HER FUCKING A STUDENT MOST CERTAINLY WILL. SHOW COMPLETE IRRESPONSIBILITY. YOU NEED TO EXPOSE HER. It will most certainly help you if you want full custody (and with full custody you won't have to pay child support since support is apportioned by percentage split of time spent with parents)

BECAUSE: There is no suing. Tell the cops. They have to investigate. If kid was below age of consent will press charges. Even if nothing comes from the cops, tell the school board. THEY WILL FIRE HER. SHE WILL LOSE HER LICENSE.

What she did was so irresponsible.. she coouldn't wait a year until she wasn't his teacher? Don't let her raise you kids. Atleast get her fired and you will cleanup in family court. Fuck any embarrassment. People may sinker but they will also see where you are coming from and take your side. It's about protecting you and your kids form this shit.

Another warrior joins the cause. Berkeley was a fucking battlefield and I'm glad you joined /ourguys/.

My I.Q is 145 and I dropped out of highschool
IQ dont matter none when your black

Have you ever been in a serious relationship before this? You seem kind of naive about women. What hurts is the reality of the situation isn't matching the fairy tale you've imagined.

At least song lyrics will make sense to you now.

Time heals, some day you won't even remember her name. If you want a quick antidote, get some full contact lapdances so you forget who and where you are for a bit. Works for me anyways. Also, focus on work, or a hobby, your daughter...anything about her and what she did- don't think about her craving his young hard cock, and her getting all wet thinking about fucking her lil fuck toy. Don't think about how she would suck his dick and swallow his cum, and how she would let him do anal to her because she was so horny by then. Just forget about her, and don't think about how she was so hot for him that she felt love for him, love enough to take the condom off and have his baby. Also try not to think about how his genes are superior to yours, so she's doing her part to further the human race... also they will have a son who will be beautiful and loved.

Redhead? What about them?
We used go to parties and all that but never by herself, expect for a couple of times for some (irony again) "highschool" parties like in the pictures
Yes, we tried anal and rough, but it seems like it didn't work that much

She's the kind of woman that never miss the gym, I thought that it was great, you know, she felt healthy and was getting prettier "for me"

Trips of disgrace.

>a young man marrying a white trash old woman
Nah my dude, this child will most likely be retarded in some levels and their life will be a fucking nightmare.

blah blah blah.

get a life loser

Not sure if she cheated before, or if this is a first time.

TBH, not enough info about past events and living to draw a realistic conclusion. Total fucking wild ass guess otherwise.

As for cock-crazy: confirmed. For all you fucking autists or people who haven't racked up a pile of conquests, let me redpill you:

Bitches with sex drive is awesome. That shit can switch on and off- but if you find a grill with a strong sex drive all the time, that shit is not turning off. Ever. Plan accordingly.

You CAN get by sometimes with intensity of sexual encounter- spanking, whipping, pain, all that shit. She's an endorphin junkie, and so release those fucking endorphins til her legs give out. This applies to all women, but most don't want to give up that level of control. Nymphos/crazy ones WANT that. So you either have to take fucking charge- alpha the fuck out of her, until she's a drooling mess of endorphins and sex vibes- or you don't have a chance.

It's like getting a fucking ferrari. I met a dude once who had an F40- lowest mileage f40 in the world. Fucker put it under glass for a couple years, and because he didn't run it and give it miles, it was going to cost upwards of $60,000 just to get it running again. He said fuck it.

Awesome chicks with high sex drive that ISN'T connected to emotions are like that. Likely to get you into trouble, exhausting maintenance schedule, everyone thinks you're living the dream, but the king always has king-level problems.

A teacher fucking a highschool student is not illegal if the student is of consenting age. It's highly unethical and is certainly grounds for termination and revocation of licensure, but not illegal. Here in New Jersey the age of consent is 16 and I have taken advantage of that a few times, myself. :^)

cuz ur a nigger whos to lazy to do anything
congratulations

good luck on ur rap career.

:

murder-suicide.
murder-suicide.
murder-suicide.

did we redpill OP enough?

>she felt healthy and was getting prettier "for me"
Aha. Haha. Hahahaha.

Oh man, OP. Was this your first relationship? I'm sorry you're falling this hard in the process of learning, but you'll grow to understand. Most women are petty, selfish, and they don't do anything "for you". They do it to out-compete other women for your attention, sometimes, but not always for *your* attention.

This fucking sucks and I'm sorry that it's happening to you, but I'm glad that you'll be learning. Good luck mang.

No, he will be someone important when he grows up. Who said anything about marriage? Dudes going to be 36 and have an adult son, fuckin rad!

>Yes, we tried anal and rough, but it seems like it didn't work that much
It didn't work out between the two of you, doesn't mean she doesn't want either of those things. Sexual chemistry is a funny thing. You two were married so long, I'm assuming there was some level of chemistry there, at least in the beginning, but after that child hit and you two fell into a life of normalcy and responsibilities, that fire between the two of you was probably all but gone. She never had the guts to tell you she was bored as fuck in bed with you. It -sounds- like you only believed it was still there because you wanted to trust her and thought you two had a "perfect" relationship. You relied too much on her and now you're heartbroken.

You know better now.