You're now thinking of her

You're now thinking of her

Pepe....

Yes. And she has a boyfriend. So i'm on board on the feels train

choo choo

Get me a ticket

I think of her almost every day, damn, every our, she left 3 years ago. she has a boyfriend. I feel like a total looser for not moving on. You are totally right if you call me a cuck, or a looser. I am depresed almost every moment. Drop college. My parents are so compasive that they give another chance. I am depresed, I lost contact with friends. I dont find them interesting anymore, and I think they think I am not interesting as whell. I am fucking depresed all the time, but sadly I never think of suicide. I go to college to home. Speaks to no one except my parents. delete facebook. I choose to study medicine so at least I spect to do some good to someone at a moment. But man I so fucking miss her, and I so fucking depresed. I fucked like girls this past 3 years but I cant feel nothing for those girls. I Hope it goes away with more time but it does not seems so.

Just watch an anime and make yourself believe you have a waifu
That's what i did, it worked for me
I'm an empty man inside

Yes I watch Lana Rhoades and hoes like that, anime just don´t make me cum like it used to. And I get sex from time to time but the pain remains.

The movie? I haven't seen it...

Yup. And she cheated on me this past valentine's day.

>i get sex from time to time
you lucky bastard

I used to be like you; can totally relate to the feeling of despair, with no ability to move on. What worked for me was trying to stop masturbating. It's weird, and hard, but after some time I started to feel more confident in myself. This, along with working out a couple times a week worked wonders dor me. My attitude changed - I started investing into people, stopped being so dismissive to my parents, became less cynical of the world around me. Eventually started hanging out with new people, was introduced to friends of friends and started rebuilding my social circle. I took every opportunity to get better and make something of myself. Girls started taking interest in me for what seemed like the first time in a long time. Long story short, things get better if you start taking steps towards a goal. The voice in your head is a liar, he wants the comfortable and easy way, but we both know inaction will change nothing.

Nahh, sex is overrated, I regreted often and once I get a disease called Molluscum contagiosum, which can´t been prevented by condoms. But it desapears with time. I wish I could say the same about the pain in my chest.

>All those memories
>All those gifts
>All those times she stayed by me
Too bad I went overboard the last few months and now we're strangers again.

Yeah, thanks for the advise, actually, I will try to folow it. But,
> trying to stop masturbating
Damn thats hard, I even masturbates when I have my ex by my side in the bed.

Yeah, I can´t even walk by the streets close to her home, and I don´t even want to go to her city. It´s hard to see a movie wich you remember seing with her. Or worse if you have something from her, luckily my ex was a poor bitch who never buy me anything.

just stop.just stop.stop find someone else to obsess about. do something that requires discipline.

I wish it was like this between us, honestly I was a creepy weird kid and I don't know why but she sympatised with me. I was totally obsessed with her for 5years but never once asked her out or hang out with her. Always bought her expensive af gifts but she didn't even remember my birthday. I guess it was all inflated and romanticised since she was the first one to actually respond to me.

fucking hell

im awake, i texted her, she saw the text she didnt respond...

she IS my gf yes, after going after her for a year on and off
after being hurt by her a year ago

am i dumb?

Thanks user. Will give a try, but. I hope it works.

Is she your gf rigth now? Or not. well, i give my ex a second chance and she left me again so, I would say fuck third. But if she is not your gf at this moment, I know is the most dificult thing but you should not text her. But what do I know, I am just as fucked as you or maybe more broh

yes right now she is my gf but its still difficult because long distance and the lingering thought that she might do the same thing again even though she is really trying

Fuck you, OP. I went on b to get away from thinking about this shit.

I am, the sad part is after what she did, I'm still with her

Whell mate, my ex was long distance to, tell me something, are you the only one who goes to see her. Does she spend her money to pay yo a visit?, Becouse if not, then you are repeating my story. And sonner or later she will blame you for something and leave you. Or not wtf do I know, dont listen to a fag who´s girl has left him

>are you the only one who goes to see her.
no
2 weeks ago she drove the 150 miles to stay at my house for a week just because she didn't want a missunderstanding to happen
she spends money yes
her problem is that i'm not showing her the emotions i told her over the last year where i had no idea if things would work out

I think the only way to learn is to be fucked over and over until we learn the hard way

but you have to do it right some time

I guess, but I spend 10 years of my life with someone who just goes puff in the air, like it never happen. I wish it never happens to you broh

stop making you feel miserable m80 your choice to stop or move on

I know you are rigth. I think I´ll go to bed know. Bye anons