Allah = Satan

Just reminding you all that Allah is literally Satan.

youtube.com/watch?v=TLoUq8vybzY

Other urls found in this thread:

lettertobaghdadi.com/
reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-islam-scholars-idUSKCN0HK23120140925
quran.com/2/191-193
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christian arabs address God with Allah, does that mean christians worship satan too?

I'm using Allah as a term that identifies the God of the quran

Looks like big tits

Reminder that Satan will universally deceive all, Christian or not Christian.

You're implying that in the distant or near future, all men and women will openly celebrate and worship Allah, or follow Islam?

I find that extremely unconvincing.

Satan and/or Antichrist will be something else.

Was already aware of this, but thanks m8.

look up the mahdi, he is the Muslim savior in the hadith. It says that everyone will love him and he will rule the entire world, establishing Islam as the only acceptable religion.

>Complains about degeneracy.
>Complains about women voting, thinking, etc.
>Complains about beta ideologies
>Complains about weak men
>Shuns and demonizes the only religion that wholeheartedly agrees.

Fuck you people are stupid. Islam is the way. Stop cucking yourselves, your loved ones, your country. Embrace Allah.

I'm not embracing a god that wants me to kill Christians, Jews, polytheists, and atheists.

He doesn't want that, wtf are you talking about? Nowhere does it say to murder all the non believers everywhere.

Reminder that the Demiurg has name names.

Burger Quran forbid killing people if they dont attack you

Plus, how the fuck can we tax them if we killed them all? lol, some people just don't think.

lol looks like a penis and balls

Quran (2:191-193)
I can't find the other quote where it says if a jew hides behind a rock the rock will tell you that he's hiding behind it and you must kill the jew. Plus Muhammad's dying words was about how he hated Jews and Christians.

If this post ends in repeating digits, Sup Forums will become an official Muslim board.

It isn't the word or translation, it is the doctrine they follow given to them from the being they worship. Obviously no one is saying that the word itself is what is Satanic you foolish turk,

This is now the new ISIS thread.

That quote is from
lettertobaghdadi.com/
Hundreds of prominent scholars from all over the muslim world endorsed it from day one.

I'll just list a few of them.

Shawki Allam (Grand Mufti of Egypt)
Sahadu_Abubakar (Sultan of Sokoto)
Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri (Pakistan)
Abdullah bin Bayyah (Abu Dhabi)
Bola AbdulJabbar Ajibola (Nigeria)
Ibrahim Saleh Al-Husseini (Nigeria)
M Din Syamsuddin (Indonesia)

Hundreds more.

This is no secret, no theory.

reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-islam-scholars-idUSKCN0HK23120140925

Allah is just the Old Testament God. When Jews went on genocidal rampages against pagans in the Fertile Crescent Christians justify it.

Why you cut 192?
quran.com/2/191-193

I agree that satan and the antichrist will not use islam as a means of worshiping satan, but that doesn't mean that islam and its followers aren't a tool in the hand of satan.

looks like a tiny arab dick with some droopy balls

Are you retarded? Seriously, are you retarded? You give a verse that explains itself and act as if it doesn't say exactly what it says.

How dumb are you? It says, "Those dudes that fucked with you? Yea, kill them, kill them until they stop. If they convert or stop fucking with you, then leave them alone."

Allah is a demon based on a demonic idol worshiped by mohamed and his tribe.

You will go to hell if you worship allah, the false demon god

So basically you admit the Quran allows you to kill people? The only time murder is allowed in the Bible is when God allows it in specific circumstances such as in the book of Joshua. Outside of the few times he permitted it way back when, murder is completely forbidden.