How young is to young?

How young is to young?

legally or ethically?
AOC is 16 where I am, but I probably wouldn't tap anyone under 21.

Just in. Well there you have it folks.

depends on how mature she is

13+ is all pretty gud

Depends entirely on the person. Some girls are sexually mature by 14. Some girls still look like children when they're 23. Same thing for guys, it varies *wildly* person to person.

"Generally" I'd say anything under 14 is too young, because they just aren't sexually mature (and therefore, not physically attractive).

Age of consent here is 18 because americalol. Because of that, and only because of that, I wouldn't do anything with a girl under 18. If that law were changed, which it should be, then 16 year olds are the perfect age.

You know what they say about ages and clocks...

show noodz

amerifag here... I fucked a 13 year old back in the day that was plenty ok with the idea of fucking. Since then I had some very slutty (and most likely previously molested) girls do weird kinky shit in front of and to me as young as... I guess they were around 10? Wouldn't consider fucking them, but it was cool to see to what extent they'd go to get a rise out of me...

single digits, id say

Crazy how slutty younger girls and all girls dress these days. Were things so overly sexual back in the day?

If they use a crayon to write their name on the consent form, they're too young

>How young is to young?
once any hole is out of its mother's cunt it is fair game

nope, they weren't... or at least, not so over the top like things are now. I'm not kidding you... the internet has turned most girls into whores. Find me an 8 year old girl that doesn't know what, and how to give a blow job, and I'll show you a girl without access to electricity basically.

I guess it depends on what you mean by back in the day. We were all having sex around 12/13
Likely depends on where you're brought up and shit

The law here says 15. So I'm inclined to uphold that line as well.

If the girl is still developing, it's not right, I mean first she needs to be born, otherwise it's not practical. You need special equipment to fuck her, inside her mom.

That sounds extremely dangerous, legally. Also other than the *extremely* rare case of a girl being developed by the time she's 13 (like that idiot "cash me outside girl"), I just don't understand being attracted to someone who isn't sexually mature.

American law says a girl can drive a car and possibly kill someone at 16, but can't legally suck a dick. That's not right.

From the sound of this you were brought up in a very rural part of the US where "we" probably means you, your siblings and your cousins.

Fucking hate modern society. I can't fuck them legally?

haaaa... let's just say the time I banged the 13 year old... she looked MUCH older and I was at a stupid age that didn't care at the time how old she was as long as I could get my dick wet. :-/ wouldn't do it again... and totally got freaked out after I found out how old she was... but then came around to it some more and felt everything that happened was kinda hot.

age doesn't matter she just has to be hot

Los Angeles actually

"Sexually Mature" Is when a girl starts getting her period...and that is like age 11. Maybe even sooner now with all the hormones in a McBurger these kids eat all day.

>American law
no it doesn't
the only federal level law pertaining to AoC only applies to the military
beyond that AoC is a state issue
and people as young as 14 in the US can fuck people 18+
the average AoC is 17 1/2
and many states with an 18 AoC have a "close enough" clause where persons under 18 can be fucked by persons 18+ if their age is within a certain range
and in all states anyone 14-17 can fuck anyone 14-17

>age doesn't matter she just has to be hot

>Age of consent here is 18 because americalol.

That's not an American thing, that a state thing. It's 16 in my state.

14?

AOC in Indiana is 16 idk where you live but I feel bad for you

If I had it my way, I'd raise it to 22 at least.

pedophile circle jerk

>If I had it my way, I'd raise it to 22 at least.

If you had any respect for science, you'd raise it to 28, or even 30. just to be safe.

If I could troll the world, Id make sex without marriage illegal everywhere.

Oh and side note, not that long ago when a daughter started getting her period, she would be traded and married off for goods, aka some sheep or some good milk cows. Shit probably still even happens in the eastern continent. She had value then because she was sexually mature, could produce healthy babies.

you are also the kind of guy who expects to marry a virgin

Regarding what?
Pictures? Any age
Naked pictures? 18 & above otherwise b& and v&
Sex? 18 & above unless you're also under 18 (some countries have different or no laws regarding this)

you can still do this in Latin America. except not for cows or goats. but for financial security. if her parents approve, no one gives a shit.

MODS

>expect
>implying I won't

Not yet my man

Don't let go, dubanon. Hold on tight.

where's the cheese?

Alright, to clear up the semantics semantics, "sexually mature" can mean a bunch of different things to a bunch of different health and psychology experts. When I say sexually mature, I'm talking about girls who are physically developed and clearly well into or already finished with sexual dimorphism: developed breasts, hips widened, genitalia matured.

I know, but California and quite a few other states are 18. A good majority of the American population is subject to 18 being AOC. Also it's still illegal to have nude pictures or videos of girls under 18, even though fucking them is perfectly fine. It's stupid as fuck.

left is 13. right is 20.

easy.

yeah 21 or 22 should be. Those age range already developed a mature mindset

I did say at least. 28 would be great as that is the prime of a woman.

Depends, but I would say 13 as a minimum based on development of executive functions, specifically when white-grey matter ratio in the prefrontal cortex rate of change starts to slow down to a similar rate you will have well into adulthood.

Newfag or troll can't tell

DUMP bro!

In Korea, you can have sex with anyone over 13 and under 19 as long as you're three years within them (because our middle schools and high schools last 3 years, probably). 19+ is fair game. I think this makes the most sense because we don't get weird pedos hunting vulnerable 14 year olds but you don't get jailed for being a 19 year old fucking a 17 year old or something.

pic unrelated faggot, do i really need to say it.

14. 15 is questionable 16+ is okay. 14 is in most cases not okay.

Just Rost.

Based

trek on you fedora fuck, thats not realistic

>28 would be great as that is the prime of a woman.

no. thats just your subjective and self-righteous interpretation of man made laws.

biologically speaking, as along as she is in "heat", sex is a go. it may not be pretty, or "ethical", but biology doesnt give a fuck about your feelings.

Nigga, she 13

If you could 100% get away with fucking her and she likes you a lot and rides your dick for the next 10 years.

You know you so would.

I would impregnate the fuck out of this

Annoying af, but I'd cash her ousside

to young is just name in china

>respect for science

... Why would an age of consent at 28 respect science? Genuinely curious.

>28 would be great as that is the prime of a woman.

Other than people with the mental illness of being attracted to old women, this makes absolutely no sense.

story?

Quad 6'ssss behold.

Depends on the girl.

Mexican chicks are hot babes with DD tits at age 13.

>I would impregnate the fuck out of this

every man would. you're not special. you just dont deny it.

>implying Mohammad didn't fuck virgins only.

For me a girl has to be at least 19. Im in my mid 20s

Yeah but then you see this and it suddenly doesn't matter how many days she's been alive

and they're ugly ass used up whores by 21 yo tbh.

Well it's easy when you marry them at age 6.

any good volas

>... Why would an age of consent at 28 respect science? Genuinely curious.

18 really is a bullshit line if you look at it with a scientific lens.

nnnnnuuuuutttt

Not the guy you're replying to. It is if you aren't a cuck. I don't think I'd marry a non-virgin unless she was fucking wealthy or had some other amazing quality.

So the expectations are not unrealistic stupid fucking faggot.

21 for me. I hate teens and kids

FBI.gov

>For me a girl has to be at least 19. Im in my mid 20s

and thats fine. problem is, you got too many people saying that should be the case FOR EVERYONE.

Not all chicks genetically develop tits or hips, some also have very small labia which would be an "innie" vagina, which may look premature. So you're saying that these unfortunate women are not "sexually mature" in your eyes?
Pic related

When they use "to" instead of "too".

borderline

half your age plus 7

My girlfriend is 16 so I feel kinda edgy but for one she is mature

So should we raise the voting age to 28 as well? What about driving?

"Finished development of the brain" is just as arbitrary of a cutoff point, because cognitive function peaks around 22-23 anyway.

Clicked my own shit, see Also...why the fuck did I have to do 6 captchas

At what point did it become acceptable for girls to dress so slutty? I remember when girls wearing those loose shorts with the hand prints on the ass was considered too short. That was like early 2000's

>So should we raise the voting age to 28 as well? What about driving?

Raise everything. Make women illegal as far as Im concerned. I hate humans, and that includes you.

>"Finished development of the brain" is just as arbitrary of a cutoff point

You stupid arbitrary fuck.

I find, half your age minus 7 works better.

>I hate humans
Did your parents not give you enough love or what?

I think with the current developments in our ''progressive'' society that fucking a 13 year old will be socially pressed to be acceptable just give it time just how gays forced it for years

Gay.. I work with 18 year olds, live in England if you want a granny with ex or crazy issues date a 26year old +.18-25 is best age range

If she can talk, she can suck dick. If there's grass on the field. Play ball, if not, play in the mud.

Those are exceptions, really. That's why I said it depends on the person, and people vary wildly. That's why it's stupid to say "15 should be age of consent because everybody's ready to go by then!" Many aren't. That's also why it's retarded to have it at 18 or 21 or higher; the vast majority of people capable of safely having sex long before that age.

>I hate humans, and that includes you.
I do too but you just a bitch

Right?

*14 - 21 is best

Corrected.