What went wrong?

What went wrong?

all of it. literally nothing went right.

EVERYTHING

Him thinking that the shrieking tumblrs and sjw's on the internet actually represented mainstream america in any way

It had to replace The Colbert Report, in the same timeslot as Colbert came on another network.

A dangerous gamble for any show.

>we did it my nigga

scumbag race baiter

Fucking hate this stupid nigger.

He thinks hispanic is a race of mixed race latino indians. Dumbass

Did he ever try looking disapprovingly into the camera? Might've done the trick

He's black

larry thinking he was good enough to lead a show on any network other than B(N)ET

leftist niggers

I saw one episode, and I was turned off by that spic commentator who doesn't shut up and sounds like an ignorant retard.

an unfunny black Canadian that never faced a day of racism or oppression in his life thinks his entire show has to be fighting for 'the black man'

Makes every issue about race, and the lack of any jokes. His show is about as funny as an infant's funeral.

>no good correspondents
>no good guests
>no fun running bits or gags
>staring literally who?

it was doomed from the start and despite what a lot of people think had nothing to do with race. People forget the Daily Show was shit before Jon Stewart really hit his stride, this dude just never had a groove or mode he got into.

He doesn't have that spark, neither does Trevor Noah. Aresenio Hall had the spark. Steve Harvey has that spark, so did Dave Chappelle.

I always knew Canadian shitposting transferred into the real world, guy is a meme shaman from the dark continent and has been sealed away for eternity now.

Anti white bias that couldn't have any real content to back it up.

His cancellation will do more for his agenda than he ever could as an entertainer.

The panel format, while refreshing initially, wears thin quickly because of how recycled the members can get. Tough Crowd suffered in the same way. Nightly never really hit a stride and I think they were trying to stand out as the 'not another white guy host' gimmick but soon after the daily show put Trevor Noah in, stealing Larry's thunder. Without it the show was obviously mediocre at best. Mike Yard is based though

larry's honestly a pretty good host and the banter in the group conversation in the last act tends to be pretty solid. the only thing they need to fix is getting rid of those bits where one of Larry's correspondents plays some silly character and they draw the bit out way way way too long

>What went wrong?

TBB syndrome.

Black lives did not matter...

What's TBB?

It turns out that the willing, receptive and enthusiastic audience for condescending, racist, left-wing multi-cult propaganda disguised as "humor" is slightly smaller than what Comedy Central estimated.

TBB = Tiny Black Brains

At least when transsexuals chop their dicks off it means they won't reproduce.

John Oliver was pretty much the host-elect to take over if either Stewert or Cobert left, but he fucked off to HBO before they'd decided to go.

If you watched their clip with Bill Nye, it perfectly encapsulates why it was cancelled.

So this idiot has 700k+ avg viewers. The daily show with trevor Noah must have less right? When that getting axed?

It really is like Canadian shitposting isn't it, unfunny with a black dick.

30 minutes of racebaiting a day doesnt have legs

I want to know this too, whens noah getting bleached too by ichigo jewrosaki?

You ever watch the White House Correspondents dinner? Larry did a set there and bombed embarrassingly for 15 minutes. Zero laughter. Then he called Obama his nigga as some misguided attempt of cementing his blackness. Kinda encapsulates his show on CC

tiny black brains

To be fair, the reason that doesn't happen is because the "white race" is an amalgamation of an absurd number of different racial ethnicities, and represents the destruction of all of them.

Negroes.
They can't do anything right.

Me.

*reloads gun*

>black

that's literally half the country now m8

Nigger hosting a show that promotes white guilt.

>You ever watch the White House Correspondents dinner? Larry did a set there and bombed embarrassingly for 15 minutes. Zero laughter.
Larry killed it actually. The reason nobody laughed is because he roasted the press and american politicians, which were the entire audience.

He's a racist piece of shit who is claiming his show was cancelled because of an "Unblackening" in TV.

Give a black man his own tv show and he'll still fuckin complain when nobody watches it.

Are you ok little man?

>mfw seeing the news it was cancelled earlier today
>mfw black people chimp out, calling comedy central racist when the show was just complete shit
Feels good man.

race baiting is a fad that is dying rapidly

This show was fucking racist. Not good for black people or any of us. Also the host wasn't even funny. Watching an episode of this show was just like browsing a cringe thread on Sup Forums