My girlfrend wants to use a strapon on me but wanted to ease me into it with a dildo...

My girlfrend wants to use a strapon on me but wanted to ease me into it with a dildo. She uses plenty of lube and i relax enough, but a small bit of blood came out when i wipped at the toilet like 10-15 min after. Traps, fags, general gays. Help me out. I wanna make my gal happy

Keep using lube, enjoy. The area is just sensitive like if you never flossed your teeth they bleed when irritated. Im a gay guy, i think youre sweet and you sound like an amazing bf for your gal :D Have fun

Your gonna die of faggotitis

>tips fedora

get a plug or two as well, they make it way easier cause they're like tapered fat fingers. also, tie it to some shit that gets you off super hardcore status. and let your girl take care of you, thats what she wants

>i think youre sweet
fucking makes me want to womit
Also OP, wtf? Stop being a faggot. Sure you might have an orgasm, which is more intense. But is it worth to let your wife litterally FUCK YOUR ASS? I mean after that you'll be one who've been fucked in the ass. This will never go away ever.

Use Toothpaste instead, feels amazing

Next, she's gonna introduce you to her friend Steve

Why do you need help from a fag? You are one, nigger fucker!

why does that make you wanna vomit? he is sweet hes pleasuring his girl. Hes not gay, im gay and even with dildos and strapons girls just dont do shit for me even tho i think theyre fucking beautiful

and then when she eventually dumps you for Chad they'll both laugh hysterically at the fact that you let her fuck you in the ass. God that's embarrassing.

A number of small mistakes could be causing your bloodshed, the most common of which are lube quantity, lube distribution, and posture.

In addition to applying a generous quantity of lube, it is important to make sure that the lube is not being wiped off at the anus during entry. Assuming you're using a good body-safe lube, try finding a way to get a bit of it inside your rectum prior to insertion. A large syringe or (contrary to what you might expect) textured toy such as semi-firm anal beads or bumped dildo can make internal distribution a breeze.

Also, make sure that your muscles aren't fighting your effort. Make your first few warmup insertions in a comfortable squat position, so as to avoid chafing or pinching your rectum.

My wife and I do a bit of anal, and it's quite a bit of fun once you learn the ropes. Patience and good luck, OP!

Kek
But this might be true.
OP you have to ask yourself whats her intention?
A. She wants to make you happy?
B. She just wants to know what it is like to fuck a man in the ass
If its A, then you can ask yourself if you actually want that, and in case you are a faggot and want to try that, well fuck you, do it
But if its B, then i'd totally refuse, cause its just about making you a bitch

I mean, lube is your friend. Some discharge is expected, but it shouldn't last. So long as it's not a lot of blood, and it doesn't last long, you should be ok.

Really, though, as someone who likes it in the ass, why would you let a woman see you like this? She's one orgasm away from losing all respect for you, if she hasn't already. It's all downhill from here.

pls op this man speaks truth

any character traits in your gf you think could be associated with wanting to do pegging? as in what should i be looking for to get a girl like yours?

think the blood is just from hitting the mucosa inside your rectum for the first time its never happend (i assuem)

please use a dildo with a flared base so you don't end up having it fished out in the ED

You're just not used to it, so you probably tensed up while it was inside you and put some pressure on some of the muscle tissue inside your bum bum.
Just keep using plenty of lube (I tend to enjoy oil based lube more for anal play (vaseline for example) ), take it slow until you guys both get it down, then she can take you to pound town.
Took me and my now-wife about 6 months to get it down, trying once every few weeks.
I bleed every now and then though, but I think its more due to having hemorrhoids that she sometimes grazes while giving me a stabbing.

Cmon faggot... just stop making OP gay

Maybe they already do and he told her to do that

Straight guy who sometimes has done the prostate massage thing.
lube. Lube lube lube lube lube. LOTS of lube.
And if you see any blood... it's to be expected as your inner asshole body tissue is VERY fragile and tears easily. If that happens... lay off the ass play for like a week to heal. You only have one asshole, don't damage it.

In all honesty though, anal play in general takes so much prep time and so much effort for cleaning and buying the right stuff and applying all the lube, I found it to not really be worth it. It's like 2 hours of work for 45 seconds of pleasure at the absolute most.

But yeah... mostly lube. Lube lube lube.

>lube lube lube
>straight guy
>straight
faggot