WWYD thread pt.2

WWYD thread pt.2

WWYD

i wrote that last paragraph on the other thread, wwyd to my girl

here's one of her ass

WWYD?

Wwyd to her?Lets see how

she could use a good facefuck, make her choke a bit

kek at first i thought it was my GF in the thumb nail..

She's perfect for a facefuck

What's her name?

crazy eyes tho, need to coat em in cum

She's half Chinese that's probably why

definitely

Its not her. I just thought it was her in the thumb nail. similar facial structure but yet different

wwyd, reply for reply

Would pop out those tits and fuck her throat till my cocks coated enough in spit to fuck her ass

Wwyd to this little goth slut? Yaz from Glasgow

Insta yazk13

google how to make homemade roofies

Mmm use her ass like a toy...

I'd fuck left from behind like an animal while making the ugly right cunt film us

Which would you pick? Yaz on the left or Aileen on the right?

followed

What babes. I've have right give me a grinding lapdance with her suit on until I'm throbbing hard, then brunette will suck it out. Then I'd like them to snowball it back and forth for a bit while playing with each other's snatches, getting ready for round 2.

wanna assfuck her and take a snap story for all her shitty followers

at the very least can someone rate her 1-10

anyone?

Nah she ugly

Let her relax in place while I give her a nuru massage. when sh'es nice and oily, I'd play with her tits and pussy a bit unitl she's wet. Then i'd slide down, her panties, lube her up, and fuck her tight ass.

is the user asking for more still around? I was afk

Need face, until then 4/10

What's with the shitty tramp stamp

Double BJ, then left hops on for a ride while blue licks my balls.

i'd jizz in her glass, make her go back into the party and mingle. film in the background for people's reactions

Slap her about quite a bit probably, then jerk off on her tits while she rims me.

those hungry eyes. i'd make her lick my asshole for ages.

wwyd to my little sis?

Show birthing canal and I'll rate

fuck her rough anally and pull those tails

Boss

she's asleep, wwyd?

Sloppy bj, nut on her face, send her back to the party

Yea, still want to knock her up

nice. she would love that

yaz brings me over to meet her friend Aileen.
"aileen you've got to see this new trick i taught him"
yaz pulls a buttplug and bottle of lube out of her purse. puts the plug down on a chair and lubes it up.
"go on user! be a good boy for mummy! SIT! come one! SIT!"
reluctntly i pull down my pants in front of the girls and position in front of the chair and slowly hover my butt down. sliding it onto the plug. both of these woman are staring in my face as im sliding my ass down on this plug. its so humiliating but i want to make Yaz happy.
"Good boy!"
"my what an obedient little slut you have here yaz! he has a very greedy bottom doesn't he?"
"mhmmm, Aileen why don't you wank his cock, give him a little reward for being a good boy for mummy"
Aileen starts roughly tugging me off. i come close to cumming really quickly due to this plug and the searing embarassment. I cum into aileen's other cupped hand.
"and now here's your reward!"
she smears the cum all over my face
"BAR KEEP! two pints please, and can i get a bowl of water for my pet here?"

Wife

WWYD?

"do you know what pegging is user?"
"no?"
"well you're going to love it! i promise!"

Wwyd

i want to cum in her bellybutton and then lap it up on the public beach.

I want to plant a flag in that uterus

wwyd to her?

wwyd

stand in front of her facing away, make her eat my ass while basking in the glorious sunshine on top of this mountain

Tie her to the radiator naked in the mens changeroom of the nearest university. Blindfold her and write on her body the she's free use. Set up a camera for posterity and record it all

Rip her clothes off and go hiking, when someone wants to fuck her, he can do it.

What you doin

got it. anything else?

wwyd?

Wwyd

She's cute. I want to pull her hair and fuck her pretty little face.

Just had a steak. What about you?

WWYD?

fuck kill kill marry

i want to inhale her vaginal aroma (serious)

Want to get this white slut from behind?

Lol

Handcuff her to the bed, leave to get my friend, slap her titties around with my dick to get hard, then start fucking her in the butt

How about her body?

Black came to me looking to teach white how to please BBC cock. They'll both suck and worship my cock for the evening while also experimenting on each other.

i'd ride her cock until she came in my ass. then i'd say "thank you goddess, here is your tribute" leave the cash on her nightstand, get dressed, try to rush home before the cum starts to make a wet spot on my pants while still in public.

Bump

Is knocking her up not good enough, you fucking degenerate?