Name a less enjoyable sport than the NFL

Name a less enjoyable sport than the NFL
It truly is a sport for fat, lazy, consumeristic zeroes

soccer. it truly is a sport for twinkish, prancing, fairy micropenises.

I wonder what she was thinking at that very moment

soccer
cricket
basketball

"i shoulda been a doctor."

What are all these pictures from? A marvel movie or something?

They're leaked pictures of the Black Panther movie

>NFL isn't enjoyable
>people literally sit through tons of commercials to watch it

>BLACKED

>AHAHAHA XD

It's fine if you skip the commercials.

Literally every sport other than occasonally basketball and MMA.

child molestation

OBSESSED

truly a testament to the american national treasure of marketing

literally able to make people sit through three fucking hours of commercials to catch 11 minutes of repititive action, it's honestly amazing

>I can't believe I'm getting paid to feel this good

Glad the studio sprung for the good lube

Kinda like your mom driving 30 hours from Canada all the way to Florida just to visit me and get fucked.

>repetitive action
Lol, you mean like a fucking game?

Tossing a ball around while chatting shit with your friends is fun, but the nfl is godawful.
Basketball is fun to play, as an actual competition too, but the NBA is boring as fuck. College ball is better but not amazing.

Baseball suits have clearly tried to push it in a consumer rather than pastime direction, but it's still very much where advertising is placed where it fits in the game.

I'm not much into hockey, and if I talk about soccer I'll get shitposted to hell and back both from Americans and everyone else.

So yeah, nfl by far the worst. Sport itself isn't even fun to play, and it's not enjoyable to watch either in the stadium or at home because of all of the forced advertising.

So you don't like any sports?

All sports where falling down and pretending to be hurt is a valid strategy

Nice reading comprehension.

I've been learning about american football and catching some game streams. The sport in it is fun and it's aesthetically pleasing. It would be better than soccer if matches were shorter or had a more streamlined game dynamic.

Did I forget the stove on

American football is better than soccer purely because there's actual tackling in it.

Both are brain dead sports for drooling lobotomised monkeys

"I hope no one notices my pig nose"

Jumanji!

Says the person whose national symbol is a dead leaf and who has a watered-down version of the American sport, filled with players who dream of getting the call to play in the NFL instead of the CFL.

>It truly is a sport for fat, lazy, consumeristic zeroes

That's why only Americans watch that shit