youtube.com/watch?v=_ao2u7F_Qzg
youtube.com/watch?v=8bbrhkTVDhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not even Death Metal

kill all summerfags

>falling for this
Lurk more please.
>still using this
Are you just one dude who comes to Sup Forums like once a week to post this?

OP here. I created this about three or four years ago, and i post it a couple times a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. It was gonna be a one off thing, but it got a great response. And now I just feel like it belongs. Occasionally other people take it upon themselves to post it too, and that absolutely warms my heart. For what it's worth, I love the Sup Forums community. I really do.

i love you too OP

longtime fan, chiming in.

keep up the good work OP

godspeed, user

but isn't it really heart warming when you post it again after a break and get comments like "We missed you" and "Welcome back!"

This is way older than 3 or 4 years, isn't it? I swear I remember this in like 2010

I honestly like it when people make other versions of this like those "Does Sup Forums like punk rock" threads.

WAKE ME UP (WAKE ME UP INSIDE)

N E W
E
W

your persistence is honourable, user

Does Sup Forums like ambient black metal?

Anyone remembers this death metal classic?

youtube.com/watch?v=_ao2u7F_Qzg

ah yes summertime easy mode, good times

Yes.

Fuck yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=8bbrhkTVDhE

I post fake responses everytime I see this then thread. This meme didn't die only because someone actually wastes their time to keep it alive. Imagine if you stopped caring about it and started doing something more productive.
However the fact that you love the community of /my/ tells enough about you to say that you're not a particularly smart person. Sup Forums is one of those boards full of normalfags and failed ones. This board is not really into music.
Imagine when you will dying the only thing you can remember about your life is that you made a meme that you was posting by yourself everyday on a shit board of a website full of autitic and generally stupid people.

Holy fuck I forgot about this BANGER

yes

not him
but i like dicks in my anus
not just one, plural