Incest General

Incest General.

Starting with story of Aussies redheaded cousin from last thread.

Happy mothers day

I was about to start my own thread, but I saw this one come up.
Hope you take your moms out somewhere nice today, Sup Forums.

I was a literal motherfucker for the better part of a decade until I moved out. I have some greentext written up of the beginnings that I'll finally share, if anybody's interested. It's long and slow, though.

Otherwise, ask me anything.

Do it

Do it

This must and shall happen.

I saw these two twins making out in high school. It was pretty fucking hot. They did it on a dare, it only lasted about 4 seconds but I burned it into my memory.

You asked for it. I hope you're here for the long haul. First posts are mostly about my dick, enjoy.

>Parents divorced when I was 13 - Dad was a cheater on his many business trips, and sometimes raised his hand on my mom. Mom had enough of his shit and told him to pack his shit and leave. He was an exec in a smaller company and did pretty well for himself. Mom made out like a bandit in the divorce - got the house, alimony, and child support on top of that, and didn't have to work for a long time.
>Before the divorce, I guess you could have called her a trophy wife. After it, a cardiobunny. I was always aware that she was good looking, even before my attentions became sexual. 5'4" maximum, with a pear shaped figure, and a nice modest chest. She was in her late 30s when it started.
>My Older brother moved out for college when I was 14. He was always the Dean's List, straight A student. Somehow, he also had a social life. Maybe too much of one, since he managed to get himself brought home by the cops once, drunk.
>I was the chronically underachieving dork. I still don't apply myself to many things, but I'm pretty passionate about my hobbies and not much else.
>This story starts from when I'm 15, summer break.
A big thing to understand here is that, for whatever reason, I never really had being dressed at home ingrained in me. If I came home from school dressed, I stayed that way, but if I just rolled out of bed in my boxers, I stayed that way too - until it was time to go somewhere, anyway.
I guess you could call me an at-home nudist or something, but I'm not one of those weirdos going to nudist resorts or anything.
My hormones were, of course, in full swing by that time. If I ever got a reprimand for my clothes or lack thereof, it was for hanging about the living room watching TV or playing Xbox with a tent pitched.
>user, you should cover up
>grunt an okay, place nearest pillow on lap, and carry on
Other than that, life was grand.

>two twins
I'm fucking retarded

Feel free to interject any objections or questions along the way, too.

I always knew that she was good looking, but she didn't click in my head as sexy until one fateful day. She asked me for help scanning in all the old photos into her computer. Sitting in an armchair behind her, painstakingly one by one, I pulled photos out of the album, she fed it into the scanner, fawned over ancient history or a vacation back when I was 5 years old, and I put it back into the album. Honestly, I won't lie, I'm a momma's boy - but after about four albums of childhood photos, even I get tired of it.
Once I got to the last page of one of the albums, though, that changed. I pull out a photo - just a boring picture of the back yard in the house we used to live in before moving, and hidden behind it, there's another photo.
>Her, a few years younger, in black lingerie, holding a rose, posing in front of the staircase of that house.
I do a double-take of course. It's one of those deer in headlights moments, so I probably didn't (or did, depending on how you look at it) make the smartest choice at the time. She scanned the back yard, handed it back to me, and I moved it to an empty slot. Then I moved on to the next non-lewd photo without saying a thing. Sure enough, behind it was hidden another photo.
>Nude, sitting on the arm of the sofa (which we took with his), with a coy little smile, one arm across her chest, the other in her lap
I put the cover photo in an empty slot, and moved onto the next non-lewd. I pull it out, and behind it...
>Completely nude, lying sideways in bed, modestly trimmed bush, looking at me (or my father, really) with a come hither expression.
And again,
>In the old kitchen, looking over her shoulder, lifting her dress up and showing her bare ass with a grin
All in all, there were 8 photos on that page, and 8 nudes hidden underneath them. Did I have a rock hard boner? Damn right I did, but that'd be triggered by damn near anything at that age.

Not sure of what else to do, I said
>I'll leave the rest of those to you
and passed the album to her. Of course, it'd been sitting in my lap, and the second it left, the tent sprung up.
She, of course, opens it to where I left off, and sees, well, all of herself, in glossy 4x6. The blush is immediate, I don't think I've ever seen her so embarrassed.
>I'm sorry user, I didn't know those were in there! Your father must have hidden them there.
What do you reply to that? It's okay mom, they looked really hot! Of course not.
>It's okay mom. Any more photos to scan?
and we picked right back up where we left off on the next album. Vacation photos from the Caribbean. Of course, she looked great in a bikini, and I had a sort of new found appreciation of them. I might have taken a second too long to look at some of them myself, but I don't think that she noticed, or minded. She made some quips herself about how she used to look so good in that bikini, or how she had such a nice tan.
That's probably the spark that started the fire. After that, I couldn't help but pop a boner if she was dressed nicely, or even if the memories of the photos crossed my mind -- which wouldn't be so bad, if it wasn't for her liking to dress up and go out on Friday nights.

Don't just lurk and fap quietly, by the way. Give me some encouragement to get to the good stuff. Unless you like hearing about my dick. No homo.

For a few months, it'd be like clockwork. I'd be hanging out, she'd be getting ready to go out, dressed up in stockings, heels, and flattering dresses. Either I'd do it myself, or I'd be asked,
>user, cover up
Cause and effect. Each time, I'd be a little bit more excited to see her, and a little bit more alarmed at myself about it.
Once I'd be home alone - a rare treat with her living the life off of alimony - I'd go rub one out, but with that being the last sight before she left, what do you think I thought about?
Of course eventually I went looking for those photos again. I half expected them to be hidden, but they were left in that album as they were. I had several extremely guilty faps to them. My favorite, though? Her in lingerie.
Can you tell where this is going? From photos, I went to raiding her drawers. I love lingerie, lace and stockings, it's my favorite - and I wasn't disappointed in what I found. She had some very, lets say, daring lingerie. One stood out, though - a black lace thong. It's hard to describe, but it was made of two pieces of lace, which overlapped at the crotch, while the rest of it was pretty sheer. It ended up being my go-to, dirtily imagining what that light bush must look like peeking through the lace. Once I started using it, I kept it hidden in my room - in part so she wouldn't find it, in part for, well, you know, access to it.
It was all just fuel on the fire. Every time she dressed up to jog, to go out with her girlfriends or to have fun, I couldn't help but notice her, and I'm sure she began to notice my omnipresent erection.

Maybe she just stopped caring about it, because after a while, she stopped telling me to cover it.
I caught her taking glances at me, or at it once in a while. Once I was watching her get ready to go work out, and of course I was enthralled by her yoga pants, and the outline of her panties beneath them. I saw her looking at me in the mirror as she got her keys.
>Hey, user
>habitually, I cover up with a pillow
>Why don't you come for a jog with me?
>Eh, I'm not really...
Mostly I wanted to rub one out and get my workout that way. I'm not really athletic anyway.
>Nah, come on. I'm not taking no for an answer, lets do this.
We went back and forth a bit, but she really insisted.
>Alright, fine. Let me get dressed.
I get up, full tent, while she's looking right at me.
Kind of feels awkward, but go upstairs to my bedroom.
As I pass her, she says,
>Uh, take your time if you need to, user.
>Okay, mom.
Wait, what?
No, I'm imagining it. She can't mean -that-
Either way... I put those panties to use, then put on sweatpants and a T-shirt and went back down.
We went jogging, and wow - I didn't regret it. Seeing her breathing hard, and her ass bouncing in those yoga pants... Not much else interesting happened, we just ran a couple of laps around the neighborhood, talking about nothing in particular.
>That was a great run, user.
>Yeah, we should do it again.
I collapsed on the couch, while she went upstairs to the shower. Of course I enjoyed a good show when she came out wrapped in a towel and headed off to the master bedroom. After I showered and came out, I was in for another treat.

You fapped to her clean underwear?

Sure. They were a very nice pair. Dirty laundry unfresh out of the hamper isn't my thing anyway.

She had changed into just a long t-shirt kind of nightie, and her head in a towel.
I was taken a little bit aback, and she noticed it.
>Oh, I'm just still hot from that run, don't mind me.
>I, uh... It's okay.
>What do you want for dinner, user?
For the rest of the night, that's what she wore, my eyes were straining at her shirt, looking at the outline of her bra under it. Good thing I had fapped, but even that didn't prevent all of the tenting.
This process repeated its self for a couple of weeks, before the envelope was pushed even further. After a jog, shower, and dinner, she sat down with me to watch TV, wearing just her long T-shirt. She even put her feet up on the sofa, her shirt ended up hiked up enough that I could see her thighs almost all the way up. As if that wasn’t bad enough though, across the room in the mirror, I could see them - her panties. Green satin, to be specific. As soon as my dick stirred, I reached for the pillow.
>Don’t worry about it.
>Huh?
>It's nothing I haven't seen before, user.
>Err... Okay.
Politely, I folded my hands in my lap. I was more focused on her than on the TV honestly, catching slight whiffs of her shampoo and sneaking glimpses of her in the mirror. Was she doing it on purpose?
I was thinking more with my dick by then than with my head. After sitting like that for a while, I got up during the commercials, full tent practically in her face.
>I’m going to grab a snack, do you want anything?
>Just a glass of water, user.
It was an awkward walk to and from the kitchen, but I wanted to see what would happen. I came back, coming from the front, trying not to stare too much. Between her ankles, I could see them, shiny and satin. I set the glass down on the coffee table in front of her. I’m sure she knew what she was showing.

When I sat back down, I didn’t even try hiding it. That’s probably the point when taboo went out the window for me. Yes, it was still there screaming “What the fuck are you doing?!” but it was drowned out by the want, the need, to see more.
So I pushed the envelope. Unashamedly, I’d lech on her as she’d be getting ready to go somewhere, or while we were out. I started sleeping nude, partially related to this, because it was hot as fuck and my room had no AC. I’d roll out of bed, and walk to the shower like that. She saw it a couple of times, and didn’t say a word, but I saw her looking. I started plying her with compliments for how she looked when we went out for a jog, or when she was dressing up to go out.
Towards the end of summer break, on a Friday night, she called me into her room.
>Hey user, how’s this look?
She was getting dressed up to go out. She looked pretty racy, in a low-cut white blouse and a black skirt and leggings.
>It looks great. Doing something special tonight?
>No, not really. Just going out with some friends.
>Girl friends or guy friends?
She blushes a little
>Just girlfriends. Is it too sexy of a look?
>Maybe, but I think it looks fine. It's not -too- much.
>Do you think this would be better?
She holds up a black dress. Not a “little” black dress, just a modest one.
>Mmm… maybe. Why don’t you try it on?
>Okay. Look away for a minute.
Well, it was hard to, but I did. Imagining what was going on behind me, the unseen sights that went with the rustling sounds.
>Okay, how's this?
>I think it’s better, yeah.
>Not too much?
>Yeah, but not too little.
>Could you zip me up, user?
She turned around and presented it to me, bare all the way down to the small of her back, a tantalizing inch at most away from the top of whatever panties she might have had on.
That's when I noticed it – her bra lying in the pile of clothes on her bed.

It was like diamonds by that point. I took my time zipping it up, pausing to give the fabric a couple of tugs in the right direction here and there, until I got it all the way up.
>Thanks, user.
She gave me a little kiss on the cheek.
I came buckets once she left, bra in hand.
It got better once she came home a few hours later. She was a little bit tipsy, and went up to shower.
>user, could you come up and help me?
>Sure thing, mom
She wanted a hand unzipping. Oh boy, did I help.
I ran the zipper down, and gave both edges a little tug to help her slide it down her butt. I pushed my luck, and it worked – she stepped out of it right in front of me, nothing but panties. I snuck a couple of good looks at her breasts in the mirror.
>Thanks, user.
I was straining for any excuse to stay in there with her for another minute
>How'd it go?
>Pretty well. I’ll let you know about it after.
Shot down.
I went down to the living room sofa to relax and patiently wait to catch a look of her in the towel.
She comes out, towel wrapped, and instead of going to get dressed, she comes straight down, still patting her hair dry, as she passes by me and goes into the kitchen
>Did you want anything to eat, user?
>Nah, I'm fine.
She came back out after a minute with a little plate of salad, and sat down next to me, in her damp towel. I acted like I was interested in all of the goings-on of her girlfriends and old family friends, but in reality I was just captivated by the idea of the towel being the only thing between me and all of her. After she was done nibbling on her salad, she just rested her head on my shoulder while going on about every little thing. Not even thinking, I slid my arm around her, just for comfort. My hand traced down her side, and the towel abruptly ended– I didn’t really mean to, but I ended up cupping a bit of ass cheek. She jumped a little bit, but didn’t say anything. I just "innocently" slid my hand up her thigh a little bit.

We stayed like that for a while, just talking back and forth for a little bit, and she put her hands on my thigh. I’m sure we were both just playing around the taboo, nudging up against the edges of what was okay – pushing each touch a little bit further. The conversation shifted from her goings on, to us.
>Thanks for your help today, user. I can always count on you.
>Only because I’ve got your support, mom.
I know, I said it before, I’m a mommy’s boy.
>Hey, don't be so shy about it, you do good things on your own too.
>I don’t do that much. I only started doing any exercise because of you.
>Well, it’s working out well for you. You're a handsome young man.
She says this while caressing my thigh. Her hand has slowly drifted from my knee to the bottom of my boxers.
>Well, I have something to look forward to when we run.
I gave her ass a little squeeze. Then an awkward silence followed.
God damn it was too much, what the hell was I thinking?
>Well, it’s okay. I know you’re at that age, user.
She gave me a little kiss on the cheek and went upstairs, while I sat there in a mixture of shame, self disgust, confusion, and arousal.

it's grammatically correct

The next time we jogged, even though the weather was starting to cool, I couldn’t help but notice that she wore a pair of athletic shorts - new ones I'd never seen before, that went high enough up her thighs that you'd be tempted to stare to see if you'd catch a flash of panty. She even brought my attention to them.
>Hey user, you ready to go?
>Yeah hold on, let me get dressed.
>What do you think of my new outfit?
>It's great, it looks good on you.
>Well, you better be able to keep up if you want to see it!
Was that an offhand flirt? I think it was, but two can play at that game.
While we were jogging, she went a little bit past me.
>Keep it up, user!
>I like the view from back here!
She blushed and slowed down a little bit.
There was an obvious tension between us by this point, I don’t think either one of us could deny it. There were less than appropriate touches and comments here and there, but it was all a little bit light hearted and cheeky - in more ways than one.

The next big breakthrough came on a Friday night towards September, once that tension reached a breaking point.
She called me up to her room
>Hey user, could you help me out?
I come in, and she's in just her long T, with a couple of outfits laid out on the bed
>I have a date lined up tonight... could you help me pick something out?
>A date?
I was more than a little bit jealous, but of course I tried not to show it. Maybe she read it on me anyway.
>Yeah. Jenny (one of her friends) set me up with him.
>Have you met him?
>At one of her parties. He seems nice.
>Okay. Will you be home late?
She blushed a little bit at the question.
>I’ll try not to be. Which outfit works best you think?
>I don’t know. Why don’t you try this one on?
A modest grey skirt and light blue blouse.
She slid the skirt on under her shirt. I looked a little bit away, but I watched her slide the t-shirt off, and button up the blouse out of the corner of my eye... she had a plain black satin bra on underneath.
>It’s nice.
>Is it, um, sexy enough?
My heart stopped for a second there, first with lust, then with jealousy.

>I mean, you’re sexy already, mom...
There was an awkward silence while she looked at herself in the mirror.
>Maybe if you tweak it a little bit? Try… maybe the top button?
She took a glance back at me, but undid the top, showing a little bit of cleavage.
>You think it makes a big difference?
>I guess it's more about how you feel and act than how you dress. Why not try this top instead?
She unbuttoned the one she had on, and took it off right in front of me, then tried the other one on – a white blouse with a bit more of an aggressive cut, form hugging.
>You think this is better?
I was going to push my luck as far as it went.
>Maybe if you go back to the other one, but have something nicer underneath? Like a push-up or something?
I think she was teasing me, but I didn’t mind. She pushed her breasts up and together a little bit, looking at them in the mirror.
>Okay, user. I think you’re right.
She took off the white top, and went to her drawers. She pulled out a pair of bras, and laid them out. Both were similar, lacy things – one was purple, the other black.
>Which do you like more?
Gulp.
>I’m not sure. Can you try them on?
She turned away from me.

>Can you get that, user?
She gesture back to the clasp, and with her arm across her chest, I unhooked it, then handed her the purple lace bra. I caught a flash of her pale breasts as moved one out of the way for the other, and held it in place
>How about the other?
She did the same with the black lace.
>I like this one more. Try it with the shirt?
She hooked it together herself, and after getting everything back in order, she took a few looks in the mirror.
>What do you think user, a good balance now?
>I think so. Are you feeling it? It’s a nice match.
>It just needs one change. Thanks, user.
She sort of shooed me out the door, and as I left, I saw her go back to the dresser.
When she came down a couple of minutes, she did a couple of last self-inspecting turns in the mirror down there, a new pair of pantyhose gracing her legs.
>Thanks user. I hope it goes well!
>Yeah, I hope so too...
She gave me a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. The hug lingered a little big longer than usual maybe... for sure, both our arms were lower than usual.
Once she left, I went back up to her room and found what I suspected. Among the other clothes left behind on her bed, were matching black satin panties. They went to use along with those precious photos.
She came home maybe three hours later.

>How'd it go?
>I didn’t like him.
Whew. I have to admit that the idea of her getting fucked by somebody made me jealous.
>Oh. I’m sorry. What happened?
>He was just a jerk, that’s it.
Once she got close, I could smell the alcohol on her breath. She sat down with me on the sofa, and immediately leaned into me.
>Not every guy is as nice as you, user. It’s hard to find a good one.
Her hand rested on my knee, mine wrapped around her, resting on her behind though her skirt.
We just exchanged little talk about relationships back and forth, her hand caressing details on my leg, mine trying not to be too obvious about tracing the outline of her panties through her skirt.
>How about you, user?
>What?
>Why haven't you gone on any dates?
Because I’m a socially withdrawn foreveralone?
>I don’t know, mom. I just haven’t met any girls I wanted to ask out.
Aka I haven’t met any I wouldn’t spill my spaghetti all over.
>Any girl would be stupid not to want you.
>Mom, come on.
>No really, user. You’re handsome, you’re nice.
Her hand was slowly creeping it’s way up my thigh, fingers slipping under the bottom of my boxers. I could feel my heart beating in my chest, each thump waiting for the next thing.

ffs OP post faster holy fuck

Bump

Proof-reading while I go, don't mind me. I'm a shit writer when I'm drunk.

>They have to notice all of this business going on here too.
She slid her hand over my boxers, and gave it a full hand grope.
>I, uh, It’s not like they see me wearing just this.
She paused for a second
>Well, they're missing out.
Her hand was still there, over my boxers, now just gliding around my dick, caressing it. There was a silence, just the TV being ignored in the background while she slowly fondled me. My hand started down her skirt, and slowly found its way back up underneath it, running over her hose and panties.
>Well... So is your date.
We just fondled each other for a few minutes like that, until my balls grew enough to reach for the zipper on her skirt, and slide it down. It was like a trancelike state, the devil and angel on my shoulder just had nothing to say – maybe both were dumbfounded at the situation.
She shifted up a little bit to let me slide the skirt down and off her legs, crumpling it there. Her legs looked amazing in hose, and seeing the lacy waistband hugging her shoulders just made me want more and more.
Slowly I began to trace up the front of her blouse, popping one button after another. She shifted and slid the blouse off her arms herself.
What an amazing sight ingrained in my brain. Two creamy light breasts cupped in a low and lacy bra, the whole sight leading up to her soft face.

any pics of moms body?

>inb4 everybody walk the dinosaur ending

Ruined my boner OP because you're fucking SLLLLLLOOOOOOWWW

I've posted most of them before around in MILF threads and gotten a thrill out of seeing her reposted. Considering that Sup Forums hunts people down through airport carpets and star maps, I don't want to risk being outed.

She set her head back down on my shoulder, breathing in my ear, her hand finding it’s way back to my boxers – then into them.
It was an electrifying feel, her silky hands swirling around my shaft, and giving it a little squeeze. I was afraid she’d snap to her senses or that some kind of intense guilt would smash down onto me, but it didn’t, even as I hooked my thumbs into my waistband and slid them down. My heart was ready to burst out of my chest.
She wasn't stroking it up and down with passion, but it didn’t matter, holy shit, the amazing feeling of her caressing across my head, circling around the ridge with a finger.
>That's really good…
My hands followed the curves of her hips and waist, and slid underneath her hose, grabbing handfuls of her cheeks.
>user...
Please don’t end it please don’t end it please don’t end it
>Yeah?
>Do you want me to help you?
I nodded
She gave me two kisses, first one, almost motherly, on the cheek, and a second, unmotherly, on the neck, and slid down my chest, and stomach. I felt her breath on it as she started to really get into it. I couldn’t hold in a moan, and of course, like all the pornos, I held onto her head. I gave it a nudge, and she understood right away.

Trips don't lie

OP a giant pussy. Proofread? Just post it you neurotic cunt

>Then my dad opened the door, and we all walked the dinosaur to Belair.

I felt her tongue give my tip a little swirl, then her lips slide down around it, her tongue playing with my head, around and up and down it with a couple of wet slurps.
I could have maybe held out longer, but once the realization came over me that my mom, tipsy, was half naked, buried in my lap and sucking on my dick... well, it all came rushing
>Mom, I’m gonna...
The really dirty part of me hoped that she'd stay there and take it in her mouth, but she pulled it out, and went back to stroking me.
>Go ahead, user, it’s okay.
She looked at me right in the eyes, biting her lower lip a little bit while rubbing me the rest of the way
I had one of the hardest orgasms of my life.
I basked in that glow for a minute, hand stroking her thigh
>I’m going to go wash up, user.
She got up, totally unashamed about being in her lingerie, though why would she be after what happened, and bent down to collect the clothes on the floor. She even wiped my cum off of the coffee table and my dick with my boxers, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
I was dumbfounded. How do I even reply to any of that?
>Okay, mom.

The next morning was strange. I came down in my boxers as always, she in a long Tshirt. We both looked at each other weirdly, not sure what to say. We had some awkward talk about breakfast, but we tiptoed around the elephant in the room.
She got dressed to jog.
>Hey user?
>Yeah?
>Want to come for a run?
>Sure. Why not?
>No reason.
It was cool enough that she went for sweat pants instead of shorts. We jogged alongside in silence most of the way. What do you even say? I think we both had a guilty sense that our innocent games had too far.
>user...
>Yeah?
>Last night.
>What about it?
Of course, what? Its all perfectly normal.
>I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have.
>Um.
Awkward silence for a block
>It’s okay. I didn’t stop you.
>That doesn’t make it okay, user.
>I didn’t mind.
Awkward silence
>I actually liked it.
Awkward silence
>I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that.
>It's okay, user. You're at that age.
Awkward silence
It took maybe a week before things felt “normal” between us again. Of course privately, it was probably the most amazing, and amazingly shameful, thing I'd done... until that point, anyway.

I'm probably a little bit blessed that my mother is a cheery person. On the face of it, it quickly changed from being this terrible, awkward shame, to being almost a point of cheeky humor. We'd edge around what had happened with humor, as if it muted the total wrong-ness of it.

>user, how's this look?
>I like it alot. Doing something exciting tonight?
>Don't get the wrong idea, young man.
>Sorry, I'll keep it in my pants.
Just like that, the often scantily clad tension between us built back up, now with more flirty humor. No lesson had been learned at all. You could feel it in the air, but neither one of us dared to open pandora's box again... yet.

omfg god truly is his mother son. a tease and a whore. post the god damn thing

Once my classes started back up, I kept myself busy with it, and of course, video games. Sweet, delicious video games.
I came home one day, excited to jump on the Xbox and play something, instead I was greeted with Mom, in yoga pants and sports bra, doing Pilates at Home in front of the TV. I was okay with this. I'm pretty sure that Pilates is some kind of mating dance for MILFs.

And on this cliffhanger, I leave you for now, since I got tired of writing at about this point. Maybe if you invoke my name in the next incest thread I'm lurking in,
>Where's that literal motherfucker?
I'll come back and continue it.

Don't you dare

>be me
>be 13
>stay over at friends house
>wake up in the middle of the night to hear hushed voices in next room
>groggily put my glasses on
>check time
>it's 1:16 AM
>friend is not in his bed
>hear friendo say the word pleeeeeaaase
>I get up quietly and creep to the bedroom door and open it
>can hear voices clearly now
>friendo: but it isn't fair
>I told you the first time NOT when you have friends over
>But I really really want to!
>No, not tonight. Go back to bed user
>I promise it will be really quick PLEASE
>silence for a few seconds as he said please really loud
>Fine, but this is the last time EVER
>Okay, okay, just do it.
>I hear slurping noises
>friend breathes in sharply
>I get ballsy and creep my way to her bedroom door
>Peak in
>Friends back to me, mom on knees sucking his dick like a champ
>Oh god mom
>that's it
He came and let out a little moan and she stood up.
I rushed back to his room and got back into bed
He came in and laid down.
It was silent for about two minutes.
Then I said
>If you don't suck my dick right now I'm going to tell everyone I watched you get blown by your mom.
>pull down my pants, and he sheepishly puts my dick in his mouth and sucks me off.
>Right before I come
>Swallow it
>He does
TLDR I saw my moms friend suck his dick and blackmailed him into swallowing my load

See ya around user.

Oh come on

Haven't written up much else yet, user. Sorry. Assuming anybody even remembers me, the actual motherfucking will be in the next installation.

In the mean time, I'll humor any questions you have about the whole affair before I fuck off for the night. I'm surprised nobody has been asking any.

Did you guys ever go anywhere NOONE knows you and kiss/PDA

lmao
I caught my sister fucking the family dog and blackmailed her into a years long fucked up relationship. Two abortions later, we still fuck sometimes xD

how did it end?

Of course. That's actually the story of my first car too, once I was 17.

She always drove stuffy Merc and Audi, and insisted I get something safe and "respectable" despite my deep want of a Toyota MR2 or Honda S2K.
I ended up cheating and getting a Volvo C70 convertible. Volvo's safe and respectable, right?
Either way, she loved the idea of being young and beautiful in a convertible.
>I look like I could be your girlfriend driving with you in this!
If my girlfriend was a cougar, absolutely.
>So why don't we go out somewhere?
And we ended up going about an hour and a half out and having a nice dinner as though we were boyfriend/cougar.

I went out of state to college for my junior and senior years, and moved out when I graduated. We went at it when I was between semesters, but once I moved out... Well, it's weird to come home for a booty call to mom, and I was 4 hours away too, trying to live my own life.

That's hot AF
Whenever I see an older man/woman with a younger woman/man I pretend in my head they're mother/son father/daughter.
Nice to know it's possible.

>Mom made out like a bandit in the divorce -
>and didn't have to work for a long time.

Is that what women really want?

I'll go out of my way to give you a proper greentext next time, then.
It felt really daring, exhibitionistic even, to be doing things like that in public. I feel like it's racy enough to see a cougar-teenager couple, but us having that little secret on top of it made it really something else. We were very careful about it. Never had the cover blown, thank god, and it's only a story that I've shared anonymously.

To be entirely fair, my father was a complete dick. I've seen him maybe a dozen times since they divorced.

You're right about it being racy.
I had the biggest crush on my japanese teacher in highschool (my second year final was me asking her to go on a date with me after graduation). She was also really close with my best friend's mom so I always saw her outside of school.
Her son actually kicked my ass once for asking him if he ever saw her naked.
Just the thought of being with an older woman is enough, but my own mom!?
(Not MY mom, because she's not attractive AT all) but if my mom looked like Ms. K?

faggot

I essentially mouth raped my friend, and used my knowledge as leverage to insert myself into the situation, and eventually his mother.
Thankfor no greentext

I've still got a thing for cougars and milfs (thanks mom), though I guess I'm starting to age into them now. Nobody's going to take too much notice of a late-20s guy with a mid-30s cougar.

Anyway, time for me to go. Treat your moms nice today, Sup Forums.

>be 9
>have sister 6
>play with her vag, she plays with my dick
>like, every day
>always sleep in same bed, so fun times all the time
>one day, try to insert stuff
>get caught
>assess get beaten, all funsies stop. Also get dragged to psych cause "that is wrong, you are rapist"
>sister becomes whore, dates guys as she grows
>be 14 now
>sister is 11
>tfw no gf
>tfw never had gf
>laying in bed together
>watching youtube
>sister asks "user, have you ever kissed a girl?"
>"yeah, I kissed annonette (best friend, girl. Still friends with her nearly 20 years later, actually)
>"Oh"
>Another youtube video later
>"user, have you ever been intimate with a girl?"
>"What do you mean?"
>"Like, made out?"
>"No"
>She starts biting my neck and humping my leg. I derp and let her, but don't do anything. Feels good
>She starts biting ear
>ask her if she's getting off
>No, I'd probably have to -shifts position so her pussy is on my knee- oh right there
>Grinds on me till she cums, nibbling ear until it fucking hurts
>Goes to bed
>I jerk off to this memory for years

>fast forward a few more years, she has me arrested on false charges. now I hate her and wish I had known to fuck her back then, just so I could have said to her boyfriend who encouraged her to make shit up about me that I was the one who popped her cherry

>be 6 discover masturbation
>no idea what sex is I just know it feels good to rub it
>be 9
>brother walks in on me masturbating on couch
>AWKWARD
>still have no concept of "sex" or "taboo"
>need a hand?
>it feels good when I do it...
>SURE!
>brother eats me out
>I cum multiple times
>never came before
>hang on my brother hand and for months to get brownie points
>he eats me out nearly every night
>still no concept of sex
>he tells me I can make him feel the way he makes me feel if I "blow" him
>pretend to know what it is and start blowing air in his face
>he laighs
>pulls his dick out
>no I mean put this in your mouth
>what is it?
>my dick. it makes me feel the same way I make you feel
>put it in my mouth
>watch the teeth
>he guides my head up and down giving me tips
>get ready!
>forwhatOHGAWD.jpeg
He came in my mouth and I puked, but I loved every second of it.

Well shit. I envy your brother

Oh, he was 15 at this time

OH
Confirm
Do you feel he raped you?
If you could go back in time to do it again, would you?
Did it go any further than this?

your story made me hard more plz

Legally he raped me, but I didn't know what sex was at the time, and in the moment I honestly felt like I was taking advantage of him because there was no way anyone else in the world knew it felt good to rub their pussy.

We never actually had sex. I could greentext more, but it's all the same.
He'd eat me out, I'd suck his dick.
I'd suck his dick, he'd eat me out.
We 69d and that's about as far as it went.
We did have a code if that helps you.
At dinner, if one of us was in the mood we'd say
>Completion
when we finished eating
If the other person said
>Fatality
we would fool around

Any nudes you'd like to share with us ?

Hahaha
No.
Never have.
Never will.
I don't even send nudes to BFs fearing they'll wind up here.
Why would I post them myself?

Fair enough.

well a pic of your body then just blur out your face

>completion

Maybe it's different for men.
Blocking out my face means you can't identify me in person.
To you that may be enough.
The thought of my fellow Sup Forumstard knowing my body is just as violating to me as my identity

oh well just wondering what you look like but fair enough

The really weird part was after mom and dad caught on and would say
>Fatality!
Every time.

I'm 5'6, natural brunette with highlights
1/8 native american
I have freckles
I weigh about 150 now. I've gained weight post highschool =[
b-cup when I was in shape c-cup now

I want some mortal kombat

lol yep
I can't remember where 'completion' came from, but I think it was another old arcade game.
Oh to be a kid in the early 90's

They probably said that cause they wanted in on it too