#1 overall pick

>#1 overall pick
>Hasn't won a single game

Name a bigger bust

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/1167241-ranking-the-5-biggest-nfl-draft-busts-of-all-time
goliath.com/sports/the-10-biggest-busts-in-the-history-of-the-nfl-draft/14/
craveonline.com/culture/493213-top-10-nfl-draft-busts#/slide/10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I had a bigger bust on your mother's face

Carson Wentz

Manziel

Ryan Leaf

Andrew Luck

I'm from the future
Zeke

Trust me on this

>a fucking leaf

leaf won 3 games in his debut season.

Sizzurp

Goff started playing under one of the worst coaches in nfl history. His team ran a middle school offense, has no talent outside of gurley, and is still in complete dumpster fire mode. His coach got fired too.

The recent changes are good for him, but because fishshit waited so long to show him he hasnt had a lot of time to develop. Its true he isnt the most gifted rookie qb mentally or physically, but adjusting to the nfl is notoriously difficult for rookies for a reason. Dont underestimate what he can learn in an offseason, especially if rasm get a competant head coach. At least wait until midseason next year to make an assesment

to be fair the rams are ass

And will always be considered a bigger bust than whoever that is.

bleacherreport.com/articles/1167241-ranking-the-5-biggest-nfl-draft-busts-of-all-time

goliath.com/sports/the-10-biggest-busts-in-the-history-of-the-nfl-draft/14/

craveonline.com/culture/493213-top-10-nfl-draft-busts#/slide/10

>link post
cool story brah.

/thread

Excellent rebuttal

WADDUP BITCHEZZZ

WHERE DA PURPLE DRANK @?

thanks senpai.

I feel like Leaf's bustness has been elevated to such ridiculous levels because half the people think he was taken over Peyton

Goff can easily surpass him because of how much was given up to get him.
And it all couid have been avoided if teams just watched a college game to see how shit he was

Your mom's tits.

Source: My mouth

That black qb the raiders drafted.

Who thinks he was taken over Peyton?

I'll say by the end of this he'll be top 5 for QB busts, but overall is kinda hard to quantify based on the talent needed by a team and who they drafted. This will make the list for QBs...
5. Goff
4. Bradford
3. RG3
2. JaWalrus Russlel
1. Le Leaf Man

NOBODY will ever be a bigger bust than this guy. He was guaranteed $32 million before taking a snap.

I feel like Bradford isn't fair. Sure he's a system baby, but with all the injuries he's dealt he's been alright. I'm sure Vikings and Eagles fans would disagree though

whatever you say Gurley

did you get your agent to type that you dummie

Reminder the rams traded multiple first round picks for this.

RGIII
JaMarcus Russel.

He is a bigger bust than Bradford. He has least turned into a serviceable QB, i doubt Goff will ever get there.
Honestly I feel kind of bad for him, its not his fault the rams were dumb enough too not only take him with the first pick, but TRADE UP to take him.

>it's another Oregon St QB that is about to get a shot and prove to be a top 10 QB gets thrown to the wayside because some new hotness memer #1 pick gets taken and shits the bed but they stick with him anyway episode

Bradford is like a top 15 nfl qb how is he a bust?
Anyone that would take Andrew Luck over Bradford for example doesn't actually watch or understand football.

leaf was a bust because of how highly touted he was and when you consider that Woodson and Moss were still on the board it makes things a hell of a lot worse.

>Bradford
>dog shit that has frozen so it doesn't smell that awful but it's still dog shit

He was signed to the largest rookie contract ever (at the time), was injured for ages, and has done literally nothing for teams he's on if they even see the gates of the post season. He's fucking awful.

*AHEM*

Forgetting someone?

He might become a good Canadian league QB, Send him over here, we'll have fun.

Plenty of players taken in the 20s are busts

I'd say 90% of first round pick QBs are busts. So it's not like people really expected much from him

>Hey braj, let me get an 8 ball and a gallon of vodka. Tell me where the bitches measuring 36/24/38 in a five mile radius are as well
>Canada's face when

How big of a bust he is will be directly proportional to how good Wentz/Dak/Kessler/etc. are. If one of them turns into a Hall of Famer, Goff will be Leaf-tier.

The poor Cleveland Browns can never get a break can they?

They fall for the hype guy, they always do.

t. Vikings fan in denial

How do we save Cleveland?

Should the NFL just have pity and give them 10 first round draft picks? Or would they fuck that up too?

>injured for ages
>2011 and 2013 only

All I'm saying man is he won offensive rookie of the year in 2010 for a reason and he's actually a serviceable qb in the NFL. Totally understand where you are coming from with the rookie contract dealio though.

There isn't one. For what the Rasm gave up he's the biggest bust in all of sports history, let alone the NFL. He singlehandedly is going to shutter the franchise.

and jam had a much more worse team

Goff gets a lot of flack, but he's a pretty young 22. Would give him another year before bust label

Put in all the dropped td passes for each side, and dropped passes in general. Goff isn't that bad

>American """""""""""""banter"""""""""""""

Not really, it's all over the board with them.

Tim Couch, Courtney Brown, Braylon Edwards, Kellen Winslow Jr, were hype.

Gerard Warren, William Green, Jeff Faine, were literally whos.

Wimbley wasn't bad, Joe Thomas is a future HOFer, Brady Quinn was desperation, Alex Mack was a surprise but he and Haden turned out good with the exception of Haden's recent decline, Phil Taylor was a literally who, Weeden was another head scratcher, Minho was a sad attempt to get a fast edge guy, then it was into another WTF draft with Gilbert and Manziel. Shelton has been solid so far, Erving was a hype reach, and Coleman hasn't had enough games to prove much or learn due to an early injury.

Like I said, all over the place.

His rookie season stats: 45% completion, 2TDs, 11INTs

Heath Shuler
/thread

Literally fucked over every rookie after him by getting the league to institute a scaling cap on rookie contracts and signing bonuses.

The rookie cap was a fantastic thing. I remember in 2010 Sam fucking Bradford was already earning more money than the Superbowl MVP Drew Brees without playing a single snap in the NFL.

This man busted so hard every rookie after him has felt the impact.

Erving was the worst pick I've ever seen the Browns make and that's saying a lot. If you reach for a center that high he better be an All Pro tier talent, and he's actually the worst center I've watched play, by far. A game doesn't go by without him fucking something up.

I just don't understand what he had that made him more appealing than Wentz. Cal still scores a lot even without Goff. I was screaming at the TV when >we drafted him, especially considering what we had to give up. I'd raher they went with a year of Sean Mannion and continue building than sell the house to get Goff.

Nothing. I know my Browns were high on him and honestly dodged a bullet when the Rams traded up.

If the Browns picked him and he played like shit like he does in LA everyone would be like "Oh look the Browns ruined another talented QB" not realizing he was never good to start with.

I hate the cowboys but He is gonna be a beast for a decade.

He looked good today. Get AP healthy and have a good draft and they'll get the wheels turning

The origin of being a bust came from this sorry ass nigga. He was fucking TERRIBLE! Like how tf was it possible to be sooo garabage?!

People want Goff to be a bust so bad it's kinda sad

No one outside of the Browns organization thought he was going to be legit