Other urls found in this thread:

im
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hoooo it looks like a computer..
Does it calculate fast?

Obligatory comment on GPU sag.

WOW U MEAN COMPUTE? YOU NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEE

Clean the rear fucking axhaust fan/10.

See I was going to comment that, but couldn't tell if it was just optical illusion from OP's camera.

looks cool,but no drive bays breh

He has a single SSD underneath the expansion slots.

Shit, me again. Did you mean DVD drives? Yeah, that sucks. But then again USB drives...

3 is optimum.
>blueray drive that writes everything
>2.5 in hotswap bay
>card reader and extra usb ports

what kind of case is that bro

great machine for Sup Forums...

Silverstone Fortress

specs?

my build from 2016, really like it though.

im gur.com/ x8ukylD

Why did you get a 1000w power supply?
are you planning to sli? bc if not you wasted money

wasn't on a budget really, it's nice to have.

Nice build op

its just excessive power draw. if you're still not on a budget sli it, the 980s shouldn't be too expensive anymore

yeah i'll look into it

GTX 980 Ti FTW are still ~$500 feelsbadman

Awesome, and your cable management is 10/10 color coordination is great too

rip that fucking blows, at that price I'd resell it and buy the 1080ti for the price of getting another 980ti

thanks bud, that's what I went for.

tru tru tru

Lol this is a rate my dick thread for someone with a tiny dick, so decided against it and asked people to rate his uber l33t pc!!

Broke college student my setup sucks because almost nothing matches

>shit monitor
>razer
>case on floor on carpet

at least put the damn case on a plank of wood or something fuck

and get a better monitor holy shit

Does it have no cable management?

Shit's fucking cash bro.

Need to get your computer off your floor.

actually it being on the carpet isn't that bad i clean it weekly and there is little to no dust since i vaccum every other day. everything else is shit because it's all from 2012, i haven't had the extra money to spend on new things for my computer

holy fuck ignore this thread and check out
> Snαpchαt d.com
as soon as you can lol

Damn that's a nice build man. Cable management is on point.

all of that wasted space / 10

You wouldn't need to clean it weekly if you had it off the ground. 4 times a year (if that). I clean my case every 3 months and even then it has almost no dust build up. Having it off the ground really helps.

I'll be adding more later, I primarily got the case for it's great airflow.

that's true, now that its summer i'm going to be working a lot more and getting a new case since the one i have is way to big to sit up on anything. Any case recommendations?

I prefer full towers

I go with the HAF-X, it's not pretty but it has space and is one of the best cases for airflow.

Here's mine.
If you wanna know specs just ask.

Flying closer to the sun.

that's a pretty nice case. the problem with me though is i don't have much room on my desk to put it anywhere, so i would need something smaller.

And my bowhaust.

It will only draw 1000w if you use it, genius. I have a 750w, but it only draws ~250w. Lrn2powah.

We have the same case OP

Feed me your sweet disdain.

Just recently upgraded

GPU seems to be saggy it could break both motherboard and gpu

Does anyone know how well 1080p looks on a 4k 40-50 inch TV?

I'd like to buy a really big 4k TV and use is as a monitor and sit in front of it at the desk (so I can immerse myself in games). I plan on playing mostly older games I have in my Steam library... Since I bought complete collections, I want to play the games in order. So stuff like Morrowind, Hitman 1,2, Blood Money, Far Cry 3, Fallout 3, Witcher 1, 2, Mafia 2, etc. You get the point.

I think those games will work well on my rig in 4k, but I would also like to play some more recent games, or poorly optimized ones, that probably won't run well in 4k. Will 1080p look weird in games on a 4k screen?

I have an i7 4790k, 16gb ram, gtx 970 (gigabyte).

Thx.

Pretty much this minus the dust, and an RX580. I'll have an EK-XRES 100 SPC MX PWM in the empty space in the front once I bought all parts for watercooling.

These spammers are getting wildly less creative

agh stock cooler

I do the same thing man. Works fine.

Not the best pic, just got all the parts in.

Sorry for the horrible angle lol.

about time you fucking poor fags had an SLi rig

Spent way too much on this, but goddamn I love it

>i7
>DDR3
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have the same case and the Pacific RL480... The radiator corroded and filled the loop with aluminum oxide. Using the coolant I bought from thermaltake. $600 waste of money in my book. Ended up buying AiO coolers for everything.