Is he our last hope?

is he our last hope?

Based Eli will save us

there's a s10rm coming, fellas. hold on to your butts. the prophet drew brees has spoken.

>mfw nobody in my family believes me when i say the gnats are beating the cheatriots in the owl yet again

I hope but honesly Eli looks worse than he's ever been
His shitty passes are the only things preventing the Giants from being great so far

he's saving it for the playoffs

Fuck that

Is this your first time watching the Giants?

It makes me want to fucking scream when he pulls his retard Mr. Magoo bullshit against good teams

Who /3li/ here?

OH WE COULD BE HEROES

JUST FOR ONE POSTSEASON

He's been really bad
Their offense has been lacking, even now that they have gotten the run to work a bit, in what should be easy games. The defense and Odell are the entire team.

>Punished Eli
>A man robbed of completed passes

Kek

>yfw eli btfo brady for the 3rd time

>yfw Brody wins one for nu-england

hahahaha wishful thinking, the cowboys are winning it all you dumb faggots ahahaha

ill pray to every single god/entity/whatever in hopes of the giants making the owl to challenge the patriots

it probably won't even matter. i think coughlin was the reason they won those two super bowls, he isn't intimidated by belichick like most coaches are

Unironically yes. I don't know if it's luck or meme magic or whatever, but if the Giants somehow fucking make it to the super bowl and we get Giants vs. Patriots round 3, Brady will lose again. There's going to be another magic fucking pass right close to the end of the game as the Giants are trailing and then Brady will fail to capitalize on a final drive up the field despite getting close. That man is just fated to lose against the Giants for some reason.

>implying pedo-stache is intimidated by Bellicheat

shig

No... there is another.

Yes, ELUL Manning will meme his way to another Superbowl victory.

"no"

>Le 5 yard completion man

Sorry, but the real GOAT of NFL has awoken.

>Sorry, but the real GAY of NFL has awoken.