Phil Collins hospitalized after fall

Phil noooooooooooo! We can't afford to lose another one this year. How do we protect him, Sup Forums?

>abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/phil-collins-hospital-suffering-fall-drop-foot/story?id=47912426

What did he mean by this?

>I GET UP
>I GET DOWN
wew, RIP Jamie Muir, love The Mars Volta

>86 years old
>still falling over
i think he will be fine

There something in the air tonight....bed pans!!!!

F

One musician I absolutely will not miss

Dang is Phil tapping that ? Good on him.

praying for a speedy recovery

fuck off faggot

That's what he gets for dancing on volcanos, the cheeky cunt.

he'll be fine

Probably one of my top 3 inspirations as a musician.

It's his daughter, and she's fine as heck.

Please die.

I really hope he dies

I'd like to Phil her with my Collins

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

kek

dubs and he outlives you

She's obviously more of a product of her mother though. Phil has always been one ugly fuck.

>Phil
>Ugly
Nah

thicc eyebrows are my favorite

dubs and he's going to die

and also dubs and I will outlive everyone in this thread

Is that really Peter Gabriel with that awful haircut on the far left?

Jesus.

Fuck

*far right

Fuck me.

No Gabriel is on the far right with the even worse haircut.

The far left is Tony Banks.

JUST

WHY DONT YOU TOUCH ME?
NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Dubs and I outlive you

Phil sucks

user, stop embarrassing yourself. kek has spoken on my behalf.

Fuck Peter Collins
As much of a globalist he is, Peter Gabriel is better

this

>Peter Collins

Phil Collins would beat your ass if you ever said that to his face. No jackets required

he ded

I thought this was a music board, not /celebrity/, Phil Collins has no relevant ties to music, thread should be deleted or else we'll start getting shit like Bruce Willis or Will Smith threads

Son of a cunt

Id be willing to lick Lilly's pussy and butthole for a thousand years to keep Phil a live until xmas.

>There's that time wat(hed a guy drown

is this joke

i not know if u serius

Phil Collins, by the way, divorced his
wife by fax and then married a twenty
seven year old. I'm Kurt Loerder and
that's the news.

>hating on the reverse mohawk
Plebs

>pleb exposes himself
W E W

Noel Gallagher is laughing wherever he's at.

this

doesn't necessarily answer the question

No Jacket Required [Atlantic, 1985]

Between his self-deprecating videos and his good taste in business associates (better Philip Bailey than, say, Steve Perry), Collins isn't as hateful as an art-rock leader-by-default turned best-selling-solo-artist-in-the-world-this-month might be. In fact, he's not hateful at all. But it takes more than that to make me want to hear a stupid love song again. Never mind the absolutely unsurprising lyrics and arrangements and just tell me why this is a great mean of Britpop voices? Is it because no one ever wonders what it sounds like unfiltered? C

He wasn't even on the best Genesis album.

Yeah he was.

gotta return some videotapes

based christgau right as always

FEELS SO UNNATURAL
PETER GABRIEL TOO

I hope I die next

(dubs and it is so)

Poor Phil doesn't deserve that hate ;_;
Delete these posts you monsters.

it'll come soon enough, user

should have saved that man from drowning. now he has bad karma.

like being Phil Collins.

this, phil is the man

trips and we all die

they're too old, can't delete them. don't want to either desu.

nope, I'm outliving every last one you

>Fil
>mortal

lol, fools

he ded

kek. this is what you get for titling your memoir this.

thank you

Can you kill yourself in 10 seconds so I die right now?

nope. dubs and you die minutes before I do. You have to suffer, user.

well, I guess you won't then. kek works in mysterious ways. sorry to hear of your fate.

good taste

I CAN FEEL IT

>he fell on the way to the bathroom
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He was probably about to take a massive shit. I wonder if it plopped out when he hit his head.