Hey Sup Forums, long story short, some horrible hooker who I needed for a connect left this at my house. Dafuq is it?

Hey Sup Forums, long story short, some horrible hooker who I needed for a connect left this at my house. Dafuq is it?

TL;DR: wtf is this?

Help me out I don't want to die of a fentanyl overdose

Can you at least tell me if it's not heroin?

Heroin you'll be ok if you eat it.

How about if i snort it? wtf does heroin taste like?

How about if I smoke it!? Is this actually fucking heroin?

you honestly think a hooker just leaves her shit around aimlessly and isn't trying to get you hooked?

she know who ya gonna call

Looks like smack m8, smoke that shit or shoot it up!

Well I made the story short, but to lengthen it. She was just the middle man to get me some stuff. Longer story shorter she packed a hit for me and I didn't feel as stimmed as I should and I started sweating like stupid amounts and felt sedated and she robbed me blind (for a lot) and left without worrying about the shit she left behind.

FOR MAXIMUM LULZ OP DO NOT TAKE IT

FEED IT TO SOMEONE ELSE

>she packed a hit for me
bahahaha are you stupid or what

I was fucking rekt beyond belief bud. Weed, Dope and CTMP were a coursing through my veins a heavy.

>CTMP
>3,4-Dichloromethylphenidate is a stimulant drug related to methylphenidate. Dichloromethylphenidate is a potent psychostimulant that acts as both a dopamine reuptake inhibitor and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor.

>3,4-CTMP, the threo-diastereomer, is approximately seven times more potent than methylphenidate in animal studies, but has weaker reinforcing effects due to its slower onset of action. However, H. M. Deutsch's discrimination ratio implies it to be more reinforcing than cocaine.

>more reinforcing than cocaine

sounds like a party that doesn't stop 'til you drop

Yeah I don't really like to stop, took me three days to atleast slow down. Though I really diagree with the "more reinforcing than cocaine" part.

It's so casual, I don't really understand what the hype is about. My buddy thinks it's fucking drug hard mode but I think he's just afraid to delve into classicals a litttle harder.

Hard to tell dump it out on a surface that is clean. Best to do it on a piece of paper so you can put it back easily. Post results then I can make an educated guess. If not then fuck off faggot.

I love you.

I'm on it

I tasted a tiny bit... it's like the tiniest bit spicy but also chemically and it seems too red to be heroin (not that i would know). I really hope this isn't fucking paprika with fent someone is selling as heroin.

I love you too.

But why?

That's a fucking anxiety drug. Or, she just make it like that. Clever girl.

How did you know?

It's obvs Chow's penis

Please how did you know!?

Looks like kratom to me.

Well..... it's not green

Because I care about them too much I guess

Update I put a bump in my nose.... It burns, I'm worried... kinda hope I die. Have read of H that smells like curry, this is definitely something....

heroin can look like that redish colour. it's usually more lighter brown though, but some of it that gets cooked from morphine can get that

if it smells like vinegar then it probably is

get ready to puke, OP. have the toilet and maybe a phone nearby

OP aby updates?

he ded?