OK Sup Forums, how long does it take one to be in the clear for a cocain overdose...

OK Sup Forums, how long does it take one to be in the clear for a cocain overdose? Like if you did coke more than a hour ago are you in the clear of overdosing? I can't trust the anti-drug sites.

>cocain overdose?
Just keep snorting, scarface.

It's not the 80's anymore my dude

Well, the biggest thing to worry about is what to coke was cut with. Doing to much rat poison and drain cleaner is never a good thing. Assuming you can get your hands on some pure disco shit fresh out of the brick, no cut. Well, that all depends on your health and tolerance. I heard doing more then 3 grams in an hour can stop your heart, but who knows really. If an od worries so much dont do it

OK so I had some pure Columbian Bambam that was about 1g with little to no tolerance. I am having a full blown freak out panic attack and my last line was over an hour ago.

You're just being a pussy, go smoke a joint and go to bed

lol, you wont die man.

Overdosing is pretty sudden

Just drink water to flush it if youre that worried.

I totally would my dude if I had some. I am being a total pussy. I have never freaked so hard after a little blow. I have no clue what's going on.

If your panicking and honestly feel your heart racing too much, I'd be worried. I've od on cocaine before.

Thanks Sup Forumsro that is very comforting. I have never had a reaction like this.

Sup Forums lets roll
leak your ex gf
>Snαpchαt d.com

My heart is fine, but my head is telling me I am going to die. I have taken my BPM and BP and everything is good, but I can't stop thinking that I am going to die for some reason. I have never had this bad of a reaction.

fuck off dickhead, youre a liar and a pure faggot if you actually did OD on that shit.

No one ODs on coke, unless youre racking up 10 grams in an hour

This makes me feel a lot better. Seriously man thanks for not being a dick.

TBH i had this reaction once off just a small amount. It was weird. You wont die lol, just a freak out- hence why they call it a panic attack.

Usually you dont have time to panic if something actually does go wrong (srs)

No worries bro.

I know cunts who smack a whole bag in one line and they laugh it off. Relax, this isnt heroin

Thank man, this helps a lot. I always did it in college and now I am freaking. Maybe I am too old,and worried that my wife would hate me if I died from a cocain od.

Quit being such a pussy already, your tripping balls. Its nothing but the drugs fucking with you

Thanks buddy I appreciate it. I just needed some positive vibes.

Then you should be good.

And yeah ppl don't od on cocaine, ya piece of shit.

You're right my dude. I'm being a Lil bitch.

I wouldnt say nobody ods on cocaine, but its far less common then other drugs thays for sure

Hey man, any advice on how to chill out without weed?

Same with you man, any advice on how to chill out without weed?

Any advice on how to chill out?

Go for a run. Last time I did come and felt shirty I went skating and ripped like a motherfucker.

But really, in the future do better drugs. Coke is kinda lame

Thanks man. I appreciate your input (truly not sarcastic).