Well which is it?

Well which is it?

No of them, they can fuck off

Nobody because I'm blind

none of them because equality

the ebola patient, he needs to go to hospital and I dont want him getting mad and spitting at me.

I'd give it to C.

>Checked

Also, nobody but me deserves the seat, cause fuck other people.

The zombie (d) can have the seat, because I'm fucking out.

I'm the bus driver, no ones getting my seat

They must fight to the death for my enjoyment. The winner can have my seat.

For the sake of efficiency, A, because they're two people.

B and C both have objects to help them stand, and D is a mythological creature who lacks the need for sitting.

>who deserves my seat? ... lap dance for it!

all of them and let them fight for the seat i just watch

>D
>He's dead tired

Dammit Carlos!

i would give it to B simply because her strength and endurance are not up to the same level as A or C (who, even with their situations, seem physically strong enough to stand for a longer period of time)

C can lean on his crutch, and A is only carrying around 10-15 lbs.
therefore i would give to B with the expectation that C would in turn give it up should A or C become unable to stand any longer at some point.

The one who will ask politely

>A is only carrying around 10-15 lbs.
She's also noticeably pregnant, so she's carrying an extra 10-15 lbs of weight in front of her. Her body is also starving for nutrients, as the fetus is leeching them from her as fast as she can take them in.

>get up without saying a word
>watch them fight to death over it

let them fight over it, looser gets your seat.

I like it. The loser is the weakest and therefore most deserving of your seat.

Is it the fashy haircut?

Who cares about the seat there's a fucking zombie on the train

is she visibly pregnant? thought that was just a quirk of the drawing so i didn't assume so.

>fashy

Unless she's wearing some kind of Victorian dress with a wire structure, the front of her skirt is sticking out several inches in front of her.

Then again, could be a boner.

The only ones that has suffered enough for anyone to give up their seat to is black people.

B and C both have something to lean on, so they're alright standing.

Not sure what is wrong with D.

Probably A.

well let's analyze

A
>a whore who somehow managed to get pregnant twice in a year or less
>single mother?

B
>old woman in her last days
>may or may not started some of the actual feminist issues

C
>injured man, not in perfect state but im sure he can stay 5-10 min with out sitting
>he's problably tired of stay on bed all day, or at least he will

D
>a business man that looks really messy, showing obvious stress symtoms
>as you can see he had a really shitty day, not only he have been abused by his boss but also have been mugged, all in the same day/week

D all the way is the only good option

The one who asks.
Sign says seats are available UPON REQUEST.

no1. I paid for the ticket (not rly) and im riding it

A would initially get the seat being closest. But either A,B,C would get a seat because I'd stand up and being the alpha as fuck male I am I'd ask other people to stand up. It's a train so many people would be willing to stand up. If people weren't going to give up their seat, and seeing as the train seems to have just arrived a station, I'd notify the station manager or someone on duty to tell people to offer up their seats.

/thread

id give an open invitation,and id assume theyd all give it to A. but i think the zombie in the back situation would take priority over who cant stand on a moving bus

>deserves
>your
Pick one.

if they look at me angrily like they do in the picture i wouldnt give up my seat. if they go in and look stressed or tried or just like they wouldnt need a seat, id offer them mine. probably to the mother.

The others have control over their facial expression.
The zombie doesn't, also had a hard life at least once and came back to do it again.
To hell with the others, that zombie gets the seat and the one next to it to prop up his rotting legs.