I was molested by my mom, AMA

I was molested by my mom, AMA.

Pic for attention

is she hot?

Show pics of fuck off

No she's not.

*or

Learn how to use English properly faggot.

call cops, then, i guess

Nah, don't want to out my mom.

This wasn't recently, and I only came to terms with it last night. Was molested until I was 15, I'm 25 now.

greentext?

C-c-c-curve ball

ppl r making legal mess out of priests, who molested them, so why not out of your mother?

Dude, it goes as far back as I can remember, to my days of being like 4 y/o or some shit. The greentext wouldn't end for ages.

Because I still love my mom regardless.

Earliest or outstanding memories?

so that gives her the right to molest u? Ok. Go fuck yourself, wimp

Earliest was her having me play with her pussy when I was really little, it's super vague. Most standoutish was when she had me stay home and cuddle her when I was like 14ish. She was naked under the bed spread and kept grinding her ass on my cock. I was in my boxers. I didn't pursue it, even though I really wanted to. My dad came home early and found us in bed together and flipped out and said that it wasn't right blah blah blah. At the time I didn't really think it was weird tbh.

No, but I'm not going to turn her in. Forgive and move on muh dude.

>forgive
what a cunt

Still love my mom m8.

holy fuck ignore this thread and go to
> S и αp chαtd .com
asap

Ok, I'll bite.

Did she swallow?

How hardcore was the sex?

and thats why ppl like her go unpunished

Molested, not raped.

You have any questions or you just gonna keep preaching?

Do you get off on the thought of sex with your mom?

r u retarded?

Kind of. I get off on the thought of fucking her as a small child. It's really fucked with my head. I don't mind talking about it, but it is kind of shitty thinking about how negatively everyone would think of me and my thoughts because of what I'd gone through.

No

Any other sexual experiences as a kid/with other kids?

Well thats fucking borning.

I had a 12 y/o gf when I was 16. Everyone got mad at me about it and the dad threatened to kill me lol. Does that count? I had my first gay experience with my oldest friend. We still friends, we don't talk about it lol.

Sorry to disappoint.

I wish I was molested when I was a kid

I'd count that. Is your mom still around?

You're an ignorant fuck

Same here. I entered puberty when I was still only 9 or 10 years old so I know it wouldn't have been a bad experience for me.

You're a nigger

The psychological damage I have to deal with for the rest of my life is fucked. At the time I thought it was cool. Now that I'm 25, I'm just a sick piece of shit who was conditioned into this by my mom. You might THINK you wanted it, but if you didn't turn out like me, that's probably because you weren't a victim of incest as a child.

Yes she is.

Do you still have sexual relations with your mother?

Stop whining you ungrateful piece of shit. You don't deserve a mother as good as you had, you should have been aborted instead.

No

Dubs don't lie, checked.

I'm fairly certain I only fantasize about what I do because of her.

Why not? Free pussy is free.

And she can make you tendies afterwards.

Because she's not hot tbh.

>Acres of makeup
>duckface
>blatantly hiding rolls of blubber
>look like shit even if you fixed these atrocities
Consider yourself lucky you've had sexual intimacy at all you repugnant fucking cunt.

Pic isnt his mum you puss less weeb. All i do is smoke 14 grams of pot and play games and i still have a misso. Actually kill yourself

Great jumping jesus...who is she ??
I need that sauce

if your mother wasn't ugly then you are retarded. At 14 I masturbated like 6 times a day, fucked all stuffed toys of my sister and if some woman asked me for sex i'd bang her 24/7. Psychological damage ... jesus.

>I was molested by my mom, AMA.
you lucky bastard