Downey/Pizza

HBO is developing a drama series to star Robert Downey Jr. and be written by True Detective creator Nic Pizzolatto. The project eyes short-run installments in the vein of True Detective, whose seasons have consisted of 8 episodes each. The drama is eyed as an ongoing series, with new seasons’ timing contingent on Downey’s availability and the auspices settling on an idea for a new story arc

Sounds terrible.

>short-run

Can't have it any other way

lmao

>another show written by pizza
Who will he rip off this time? How badly in dire need of an editor and several revisions will it be?

>giving Robert "phone it in" Downey Jr a job

He's the male Natalie Portman

>Nic Pizzolatto

Yeah, found the reason it's going to suck.

TD with the manlet having a new partner every season?

That's Dicaprio.

pizza was a one hit wonder. after td season 2, he should never work in hollywood again.

Rented The Lobster last night, just based on Farrell being in it, pretty good. His performance was solid. Felt like Her/Black Mirror/Never Let Me Go. Anyway, he reminded me how good he was or could have been had the material been better in season 2. Ray had the makings of a great character in more deft hands than pizzas

>r Robert Downey Jr.
>Drama

ok lol

Pynchon. It's always Pynchon.

this is my leeeeeast favorite threaaaaad

Yeah seriously. Though I find myself preferring this style more and more everytime i find a new mini series. Less room for clutter and filler.

Any respect I had for Pizza was completely destroyed after True Detective season 1 :^)

inb4 it's not good
hey

hey

inb4 it's not good

oh you

Did anyone read Between Here and The Yellow Sea?

Pizzolatto will rise from the ashes like a Phoenix

>Pisslatto

No thanks

>They're giving the reins back to the Pizza man

When will they learn

So true detectives is now the dumping grounds for actors who want to be taken seriously?

>Pynchon
how so?

skipped those reading comprehension classes in school, mate?