Is there any better car then this gen Audi TT? You can get one from $10k to 40k. It hat at least 200 hp...

Is there any better car then this gen Audi TT? You can get one from $10k to 40k. It hat at least 200 hp. Can outrun any fat fuck in a power sedan or wagon on twisty roads. Girls think it is a 80k Porsche. Does 30 mpg which is ideal for commuting. Weighs only 1250kg which gives nice taxes. Excellent trunk space. Affordable maintenance. Many parts available bcos of the shared design with VW golf, scirocco and audi A3/S3, fits 19" wheels without mods. The only real competition is an Honda S2000 which girls think it is a stupid honda and its 60 years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pjtxK9eROAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Is there any better car then this gen Audi TT

Yeah the MK1 TT.

>$1200 annual repair cost

Learn to not be a poor nigger then

I have raped those in a 91 Toyota Cressida.
You must be one of those minority/shitskin telemarketers who dream of being the token "Persian man at a nightclub."
Go away.

>girls think
And wtf do most girls know about cars? Seriously? Girls would think a car shaped like a giant designer stiletto heel show would be the coolest fucking car in the world. And I bet you'd drive it like a total fag smelling of way too much cologne. Probably put neon underlighting on it, too.

Annual repair? What? Only expensive thing is the cam belt, which is once every 160k miles.

/thread

Lotus Elise ripoff...

A cressida. Hahaha. No one cares about anything in a cressida. Even if you drove by on 2 wheels nobody would give a fuck. Ps. I am Caucasian and Electrical engineer.

a subaru

In what way? Elises are nice but barbarian.

Same chassis only reformed to have a front engine and quattro.

Anyway the best Elise ripoff was the Opel Speedster

Except the WRX coupe and the GT86 all subarus look like family cars.

but the gt86 is a toyota

my best friend has the TTRS.
best car i have ever driven,
took in on a national holiday's afternoon to the german autobahn, unbelievably easy to handle even 260 kmh+; sound engineering also done right, the v5 sounds like a raging bear.
only downside: the design is not my cup of tea, at all. looks somehow like a squashed beetle.
but - you hardly ever see your car from the outside, so who cares

Have you ever seen a Peugeot RCZ. That is a ripoff. Elise and TT are nothing alike.

you many thing learn to have

I have driven a TTS but never a TTRS which supposes to be a completely different car like all the RS's. Accept the chassis it shares little in common with the regular TT. But still an amazing car. Far out if my financial reach.

yes

Oh yeah sorry, the Subi is called BRZ something. Anyway it is the same car.

that it is

ANYWAY NAME ME A POSSIBLE COMPETITOR.

7mgte

/thread

You mean a better car? There are thousands available, the TT is a FWD shitbox
so bad engineered, it killed hundreds of people without electronic traction control

not to mention it looks like a midget with no neck. those things look horrible

What? The FWD Audi TT cup car is practically an street car without interior. There are many successful rally versions too. Do you have anything to backup your claim?

real mens drive RWD cars

That is a matter of taste. There are not a lot of people who don't like the looks of it. Have you ever seen one next to a solstice? Makes the solstice look like a kitcar.

what backup you need:
that there are better cars?
that it is FWD or shit haldex AWD?
or that is killed 100 of people?

You must be over 45 yo.

Congratz, you know nothing about the origins of the TT, everyone knows that Audi went to Lotus to get a license to modify the Elise chassis to create the TT.

Haldex, torson or FWD. Audi's are known to Superior euro handling.

Audi S3. Bit more expensive, but +300bhp.

lol EE fantasizing about an audi tt.

ME was the way to go.

And it also drives a little better but it is a lot less sporty. Maybe when i have kids.

In europe Audi is known for only one thing: oil consumption. Handling was never a part of any Audi.

You can buy a used 2012 twin turbo nissan gtr for around $40,000 if you look hard enough.

Oh i was thinking about the fastback. The limousine is veryveryvery nice. Definitely an alternative.

That is something i would consider.

Keep Persians out your mouth you inbred shit. They are the master race and must be treated with respect.

I have a TT and love it. Best low maintenance car I've ever owned. I bought the Audi Care package when I got it which was something like $700 but covers any and all maintenance in the future. So I've never paid for a transmission flush, oil change, etc.

Hairdressers' car

I puked a little from that comment

what

You are confusing the first gen TT which is known as hair dressers car because of the beetle chassis shape.

I'm thinking of the S3 for a new car. Currently drive a BMW 125i softtop. Also a very nice alternative. 211bhp, rearwheeldrive. Corners like a beast.
You dont get a 6cyl BMW for that money anymore.

30mpg
>ideal for commuting
Niger what.
30 is fucking trash for mileage.

I considered an 640 sedan gran coupe because it is beautiful. But the car is so fucking heavy. And my mechanic says BMW has a troublesome injection system which is barely repairable and can only be fixed by replacing half the injection system which costs thousands of dollars

If you like driving always buy used. Its gonna get old the second you drive it off the lot and you know you'll want something different soon. Buy something with a good resale value that's used and resell it before it drops in price for a newer model.

For a 200hp semi sports car it is not.

I bought my 125 new, 7 years ago. Never had any problems whatsoever. About 100.000km now. Don't have any experience with more expensive models like 6 series though.

>poorly made fwd volkswagen

Normal driving does 40mpg. Rippin it does 30

Still is, and the newer the model the more of a poor man's R8 they are. S3 all the way

The new wrx is maybe the best all around car, cheap, fast, dependable, 5 passengers (kind of), big trunk. It's a balance of a lot of compromises that just works

You forgot the best part of the audi tt.

The twin turbskies!

Its probably better than the mazdaspeed6 I worked on the other day. Fuck DISI, why put a fuel pump on the head?

Spoken like a true persian.

There is no such thing as poor man's R8. Well except the fucks who sticker an tt with the R8 side panal. That is gay.

youtu.be/pjtxK9eROAw

Go get yourself a real car user

He is 100% correct pal

Retard those have chains.

Only the oil hogging AE888 engines have a chain. Many TT's and al TTS's have the high performance AE113 belt drive engine.