Franz Boas was one of the founders of the race-doesn’t-exist movement .Before Boas...

Franz Boas was one of the founders of the race-doesn’t-exist movement .Before Boas, anthropology was known as physical anthropology. It focused on the physical details of man: bones, teeth, etc. Then along came Boas to upset the apple cart circa 1900. He changed anthropology from being physical-oriented to being cultural-oriented. Further, he made anthropology into a multi-part field. He “muddied the waters” of anthropology. Why? Because race can be better hidden in cultural than in physical anthropology. A clever Jew, Boas knew that he could dilute the science to the point where race would become irrelevant. Boas’ work was recently discredited, but nonetheless, he’s now an icon in anthropology. Thanks to him, roughly 50% of anthropologists today believe that race is meaningless, or, nonexistent, despite the fact that racial differences are easy to see.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump. Fuck black """people""".

>my dick is small
>black people have big dicks
>boo hoo hoo

>my brain is small
>white people have big brains
>boohoohoo

RACIST SCUM

he did it 117 years ago and you still can't get over it....

>Franz Boa
Alternative facts seem to be taking off

How many inches is your dick op

The average IQ of blacks is 78-81.
The average IQ of whites is 100-105.

Back in the day, while the white superior race were having bathrooms, sewers, schools, books, medics, etc. , the inferior race of blacks were playing with sticks and running with dicks after porcupines.

Nowadays blacks remained to sticks, while whites invented and created sci-fi technology.

Anthropologist here. We don't believe that, in fact we encounter information every day that shows how vastly different races are. If we point this out, we are shunned and our qualifications removed. No one wants to be shown evidence of differences

My ant 101 professor would like a word with you. Clearly you know nothing of anthropology.

I teach Anthropology. You're a liar.

In fact, this entire thread is troll/bait or just out right stupid.
All so for anyone that might legit be racist in here, i'm going to fuck my white wife tonight without protection, just for you.

>bait calling other posts bait
Go fuck yourself

those 2 skulls look nothing alike

>white people don't have the largest brains
this is the part that fucking gets me
white nationalism is the only thing obsessed with race, and white people have literally nothing completely superior to everyone else
negroids get the brawn
mongoloids get the brains

No one believes you shmuel

You're joking right? They have the best countries, formed the best structure for society, look around you almost everything yous we has a 80% chance a white guy made it, the Internet you're using right now was made by a poor little white boy, black should eb thankful whites freed them from the other blacks and Arabs who to this day still use slaves, thus would probably be easy t understand if you didn't have the intelligence of a monkey.

>white nationalism is the only thing obsessed with race
Try again.

t. Lonely white cuck

>white nationalism is the only thing obsessed with race
How high are you right now?

Have a gateway drug to white nationalism.
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk

In the end we are all apes and all human, which doesn't mean anything really..
Race in a way is slowly dying because of all the people mixing these days but for sure in the early days there would've been clearer genetic markers for different race.
All the different skull structures and such are not just within the variation of all humans.
You NEVER see a white man with a black mans skull, you see blacks with white-like skulls but that's because they have white in them.
If you look at American blacks vs Congo blacks this is obvious.

science makes advances. who woulda thunk it?

You say that, but in fact Africans skulls are very much like chimps.
But so are all human skulls, really all you have to do to make a human skull a chimp skull is shrink the cranium, the nose, and enlarge the jaw, or in some cases simply enlarge the teeth.

>mongoloids get the brains
most asians are retards...thats why most asian countries are 3rd world shitholes. China had a recent economic boom because American and European manufacturers shifted their tech and capital there. Even japans rise was due to begging, borrowing or stealing the white mans technology. Just look at North Korea and china under mao or japs under their god king. Without the white man guiding with money and tech, these gooks would be worse off than africa. USA rewrote the jap constitution and guided them like the tards they were. N. Korea went the natural korean way and they are worse than africa.

And we caucasoids get very thick body hair, yay

>comparing african americans (bleached negroids) to congoloids
Kek
>In the end we are all apes and all human
>race in a way is slowly dying
Fuck off

Its true tho lol so called white amerifats are mixed race ugly mulattos i.e. they are truly mongerl subhumans with a mixed genetic cesspool of european criminals, negroid slaves and redskinned savages

Awww your pussy hurt????

>we're having

Mongoloid detected

I didn't know America was that bad. Guess they all need to be purged.

K sick. Actually not a liar but Lmao k maybe you teach better than my lecturers did, not hard - all you'd have to do is show up for at least 1/3 of lectures and you're already better. Also don't be black. already better

those who can, do
those who can't, teach

It has been proven that humans do not have any genes that define "race".

Yeah you're really really really really really really funny. But! I do not give a FUCK.

>those who can't, teach
LOL while NEETs troll on Sup Forums with other retards