Why do you hate me Sup Forums? I kill only shitskins

What reason would we ever have, greatest ally?

ur a shitskin tho

INTO ZA OVEN

you are blind my friend

Because you are from the Middle East. Sand nigger.

and you are probably Achmed

You kill the shitskins in your country.

Then you force our countries to accept fleeing shitskins.

Then you tell us we aren't allowed to defend ourselves from the shitskin invasion because it's racist.

MERCHAN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WHY DIDN'T GOLDSMITH WIN IN LONDON

I like the cut of your jib!

hmm

she is one of the whiter ones

doesn't help the fact most jews look like lighter skinned ahmeds

>implying kikes aren't sand niggers too

I did? I didn't know I was a rich Jew living in USA.... I guess you see no difference between Israeli Jews and American...

i dont hate israel. i just dont care much about it.

our government shouldnt spend so much money and time kissing their ass.

It's funny because Sup Forums would kill her and get with a 4/10 'Aryan' woman that lives in a southern town that is 'red pilled'

..Just like most of SF.

inb4 butthurt

what's the first movie?

Chances are that you are as well

I don't hate you. I just don't care. We have our own problems and we shouldn't be sending money to Israel. Fend for yourself or die. I just don't care.

>mfw live in southern town.
>mfw already have 8/10 "ayran" women that is redpilled

Isreal needs to be sending us more sluts.
We pay for them. Send them over faggots.

Personally, I cannot agree with allowing women to fight in wars. They can help with the supply lines, field hospitals and stuff but they should NEVER be in the actual fighting force.

How about for the terror attack on the USS Liberty? Or the failed false flag attempt known as the Lavon Affar? Or the 66 million jewish bolsheviks killed that jews try to conceal? How about whatever role you had in the terror attacks of 9/11, with your 5 Mossad agents? How about getting us all involved in the Middle East through your powerful influence over our foreign policies? What about the Arab Christians you slaughter and persecute in Palestine and even in Israel? How about jew dominance in American media, banks, and government? How about the fact that jews are the key people behind groups like NAMBLA,LGBT, and BLM movements? How about all the abortion clinics that jews own? I could literally go on until I hit character limit.

Even shitskins are better than jews, and that's not something I say lightly. Jews have always been a pox upon humanity, and you always will be.

>Or the 66 million jewish bolsheviks who killed ppl, that jews try to conceal?

>I kill only shitskins
Bullshit, you kill white people.

Shower time

The Gaza strips is basically a re-creation of Auschwitz.

You guys did everything you could to make sure to rebuild the camps we freed you from and to have leaders as bad as the regime we were killed stopping.

Seriously.

> At least you kill the sandniggers for us and keep the region at war so we can get cheap oil and sell weapons to you and your enemies.

You are brainwashed by the media my friend,
Muslims, media and "Palestine" lovers already took over Sup Forums, so sad....

Wasn't Israel the only nation to help both Rhodesia and Boers in South Africa.

chances that you see a white girl and hate on her means you are a shitskin, so sad that we can no longer tell who lives in Germany by the flag, blame the Jews while you have so many German leftists in your own country, at least we don't love arabs and don't invite them in, and we don't let the shit leftists rule us like you do in Germany.

>You are brainwashed by the media my friend,
>Muslims, media and "Palestine" lovers already took over Sup Forums, so sad....

Please. All my news concerning the Palestinian state comes from independent media.

Tell me, are you a religious radical ?

>All my news concerning the Palestinian state comes from independent media

What has Israel accomplished anyways except invading a territory historically occupied by Egyptians, Greek and Middle-Easterners ?

You understand that arguing with you is pointless? because you think ALL Israelis even know what's happening in USA, I know what the US farts are doing but they don't even share the same genes as me, they look and act completely different then most Israeli people, why would I take responsibility and feel bad over something happening in a different country by rich farts who HATE ISRAEL and call themselves leftists Jews? Maybe you as a people in USA elect Trump and finally kick the rich farts from power? think about it.

Whats up my greatest ally.

I don't hate you son....I only hate your International Diaspora Kike Banksters that spread their cancerous Liberal Ideology. No biggie lol.

Why do you hate me Sup Forums? I kill only shitskins

We need a Trump here to fix things too :(

At least Bibi is kind of based and does not seem to take shit from anyone. He pisses Obama off which always makes me happy :^)

you have bibi..

dumb jew poster

POO

Is that you SHLOMO? xD

>I kill only shitskins
Liar,

You kill American sailors.

You steal weapons grade uranium, as well as nuclear trigger devices. You maintain an illegal nuclear arsenal.

You spy on American citizens and influence the government through special jewish interest groups.

You sell joint military tech to china, fundamentally undermining the United States military capablity.

True, I'm also a reptilian living in Nibiru and earth is flat ....

I don't hate Israel, and fully support you and your efforts to colonize the mudslimes out of the entirety of the middle east.

You'll have to secularize eventually though, because organized religion of your kind justifies really awful atrocities.

As long as you're in conflict with the Palestinians, killing and subjugating them, and colonizing their land, you have based leaders. You have no right to complain when my Canadian brothers and sisters suffer under the rule of Dude Weed.

Not sure if MOSSAD checks off all of those but they may have done a few of those things. I hear they are very sophisticated.

Then again, CIA may have done a few of those things as well.

You know what the Palestinians did to the Christians in Lebanon? ..why the Palestinian love from Christians, I don't get it!!!

>mfw I find the right more attractive
>mfw I have a fetish for large noses even though I have an ideal Nordic one

I don't know what it is. Maybe I'm more attracted because the girl is more "gettable"

The Media is shit. A bunch of college age liberals that hate war see on TV that Israel killed 200 civilians after bombing a hospital and it reflects poorly on you.

>Israel
>white
We are in the same side m8.

Naftali Bennett incoming familia

God bless Israel

You need to see pol for what it really is, the Xtian taliban.

Soon you will be able to experience the traditional White Hate towards the Jews. The Holocaust has kept it at bay for a very long time, but people get old, they die, their memories are lost.

They don't realize that nobody messes with the Jews.

NOBODY

I love that book.

People responding to jew bait?

Sad.

sage.

Good job miss sexy

>strawberry blonde
>freckles
>Jew

I swear to god all these bitches like Bar Refaeli aren't really Jews

this is what Jews look like

Yes sweetie you absolutely slay shitskin

>the south
>mainly anglos
>calls them aryan

Why are Jewish woman the most degenerate woman on the planet? God bless you user.

t. Natasha from St. Peterburg

We need to remove borscht from the premises