How common is it for girl cosplayers to be into getting fucked in costume? I assume that's a big part of it right...

How common is it for girl cosplayers to be into getting fucked in costume? I assume that's a big part of it right? I work with a bunch of cosplayers and being a fairly attractive weeb with decent social skills my goal is to fuck them in costume Unfortunately,most of them have boyfriends or are married. I've heard cosplayers tend to be slutty though, is this true?

I'm friends with a few women who are into cosplaying. They enjoy attention, but stories of cosplayers being slutty are exagerated. Women who get paid to cosplay as booth babes at conventions have to play up being slutty and available, but they usually (almost always) have boyfriends.

It is possible to hook up with cosplayer who has a boyfriend, but you either need to have a lot of game or just play it cool and wait. Eventually one will be on break from a boyfriend and dtf, if you play it cool until then you have a pretty good chance. And playing it cool is a good long term strategy, attractive women who cosplay have friends who are attractive cosplayers. If you have a fair amount going for you and don't come across as just trying to hook up with them, one of them will put in a good word for you with one of their friends.

This is friendzone logic faggot

one of my coworkers just moved here and is in a LDR and keeps tickling me, complaining her boobs hurt from standing up (she has huge tits), and generally being flirty. she has a bf from her hometown she started dating a month ago. should i try to fuck her? she doesn't seem to act this way around other guys at work. i can't tell if she's just bored at work and leading me on or if she wants the dick

bumping for interest

Tickling is a good sign. Offer to give her a back rub, it shows you're interested and gives her a chance to let you know if she wants more than a back rub.

I'm speaking as someone who knows women who are into cosplaying. They get hit on a lot, and I've never seen one hook up with a guy who hits on her right away. At a con they might flirt to encourage attention, but a sure way not hook up with a cosplayer is to hit on her right away.

Of course, if you've never talked to a women then fear of getting friendzoned is probably as scary as bathing or leaving your parents basement.

dropbox dot kom /sh/hw7eqjk3vizs76j/AACmwrNJgyTbtr-cCs9issk9a?dl=0

Something I can answer lel.

My gf is a championship cosplay, like REALLY fucking good, one of the best in the country and can make anything.

HATES getting fucked in costume and has only done it once, gets all pissy about ruining shit and how it's not meant for the bedroom (She's quite vanilia I guess)

It's weird because she's not even into normal costume like maid outfits and shit, it's like everything that's a costume is cosplay to a cosplayer, and they don't want to get into the "character" mindset when doing something intimate with their partner.

TLDR; Partner BIG cosplayer, Won't fuck in it.

i work at a job where we are standing up doing customer service a lot, there are always other employees around so there isn't much chance to do this. she constantly finds reasons to touch me and talk to me i'm just weirded out by the boyfrined thing and really don't want to get fired.

which country fag?

Nerds telling nerds how nerds don't fuck nerds at cons

Cosplayers don't want to ruin the costume they've spent a lot of time making. Oftentimes the costume is not intended for anything more intense than walking around, and will easily tear or damage.
And after conventions we are tired, stink from all the sweat, and the makeup is smudged. We just want to change, get into shower and rest.

Its very rare to find a girl who would fuck in cosplay.
A friend of mine bit the bullet and tried to hook up with a cosplay deviant, and he did. But not in cosplay however.

I had some pizza in cosplay since they thought it was kikny to be in character to play around like that.

Also their idea not mine.

Female cosplayer here,

I get hit on every now and then at Cons, but most people are pretty bad at it.

If someone wanted to fuck in costume I definitely would care about runing the costume or wig.

It would depend on which costume (overly complex or expensive ones would be a nono). And I would probably want time to prepare in advance, not impulsively fuck in whatever Im wearing.

Im not that slutty, but I would say even less so at Cons when Im wearing the costume.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>I assume that's a big part of it right?

it's the only part!

>i don't understand this in detail
>better call the user a faggot

btw this is someone i know from work, not some random girl i'm hitting on at a con

You have a better chance of fucking a nun in her habit than you do of fucking a cosplayer in an outfit they worked for weeks or months perfecting (or the pay equivalent thereof).

As to being slutty, I haven't noticed a major difference between cosplayers and the population at large. Furries are freaks though, if you want slutty you should go for them.

Welcome to Sup Forums
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Dress in cosplay yourself, be somewhat attractive, actually show genuine interest in girl without being a creepy beta fag, go out for food after convention in costume cause "lol we're so unique and random, this is so funny", which develops a bond and emotional connection, take back to hotel for drinks, bring up "it would be totally funny if we roleplayed our characters and fucked", proceed to fuck in costume. Done this twice, ez pz

I would say the more hardcore she is into the cosplay the more slutty she would be.

I mean if you're going for a one night stand she probably wont dress up for it. In the longterm if shes trusts you she might be into it. Unless its one of her fantasies

Its nott hat you shouldn't fuck them at the con, it's that you should wait till they've changed out of their outfits and but them a drink and get laid like a normal fucking person does.

Ask if she'd like to hang out sometimes with you and some of your friends. Get a group (both guys and girls) to go to show at a club (find out what kind of music she likes first), or find a small comic book convention or another convention that will have cosplayers. Having group of friends makes it casual. See if she's still flirty when you're not at work.

And don't be phased by a LDR. When I lived in LA, evey woman said she had a boyfriend. Even if we had friends in common and I knew she was single, in LA about four years ago that was common. She would see how I handled being told she had a boyfriend. That's why I'm a big fan of the play it cool approach- I let a woman know I'm interested, and take being turned down with grace. She might not have a boyfriend, or things might not serious, or even if they he's a long ways away. Time is on your side in that situation.

Not true at all, I have and most of friends do find cosplayers a few months before cons and scope out which ones are slutty and proceed to snapchat/chat with them for a few months before hooking up at cons.

I hooked up with this crazy 16 yr old cosplayer at my first con a few years back, it was wild.

Fucking girls at a con who just want attention is hard, you gotta go for girls who are actually just there for fun with friends. Develop interest and taunt her with a "somewhat in public (bathroom or something) fucking, cause you only live once".

Obviously dont say that, but work towards it. Mid tier women in cosplay LOVED to be fuck in public places in costume.

why in the fuck would i ask her to hang out with friends? i want to hang out with her alone, this seems counterproductive. i'd take her on a date but i want to spend time with her, not my friends.

thanks for the advice on the LDR thing too btw.

see this is not at a convention, these are girls i know at work who cosplay

fake and gay

>I have an outfit like batman
>but I can't fuck in it cause the outfit might get damaged if I do anything mire than walk carefully in a straight line
>and turning my head is out
>look what a badass motherfucker I am in my world-saving street fighting action-adventure mayhem suit I can't move around in.

1. Make cosplay getup with removable crotch
2. Remove crotch out of suit
3. Bend over, or, don't even move, just do standing anal

Easily done

then just appraoch them like a normal human and date them. then ask for roleplay in the bedroom, jesus christ OP. If a girl truly likes you and wants to fuck she'll do almost anything for it.

Okay, cool that's what I've been doing. Just freaked out about the LDR even though they've only been dating a month. Also, don't wnat to get fired.

>you shouldn't have fun with sex
>you should skip the opportunity to do something interesting and have the same boring normal sex that normal boring people have.

You are a shit human being.

Hanging out with her with friends is a step, not the end game. Think of it like playing chess, you have to set up what you're planning. If you ask her out she may say she's busy but encourage you, if she's not interested she can string you along a bit. Hanging out with friends lets her see that you have friends and a life outside of work, and if she flirts with you outside of work it should be clear sailing from there. Going straight to 'let's meet up for a few drinks then head over to my place' or something along those lines is an all or nothing approach- it might work, but I don't have enough game to make that something I do very often.

I take the slow approach usually, which may not be warranted in this situation. I used to work at a tech company after college before going to grad school, and I'm a big comic book/Dungeons and Dragons nerd, so I'm used to environments where women get hit on a lot. At the tech company there was about a twenty to one guy to girl ratio. And the few women I know who have worked at comic book shops got hit on a lot, and were never impressed by guys who hit on them at a first meeting.

Good luck, hopefully she's into you. And other anons have better advice than me about cosplayers having sex in costume. You might have better luck dating a furry and getting her to dress in cosplay than trying to get a cosplayer to fuck in cosplay.

Tits with timestamp or GTFO cumdumpster

I would never want to fuck a furry in or out of of cosplay, that is kind of offensive you'd even think most people would consider that. Girl doesn't drink, so I'd ask her out on a more casual date like going to the movies or something and obviously not just say "go to my place and fuck" or whatever. Thanks for the advice.

If you are dating a cosplay girl she may very well fuck you while she's in costume otherwise it's not happening

this OP. You need to show her you have value, and dont give two shits if she says yes or not. Invite her for "friend" stuff. "I'm going to a bar with friends, you're invited".

Shows you are doing the activity with or without her, and she's joining in on YOUR life, on HER time. Never specify a date. If she thinks youre attractive, she'll come, if not, she'll make excuses. After two failed attempts i drop the girl immediately.

True. Also, game means money and looks. Female cosplayers are around male cosplayers who have skill and are typically in shape. Most have real jobs and make decent money, the men I mean. As far as fucking in costume, rare. Those costumes are expensive to make. Uncomfortable at times. And held together loosely and fragile. Fucking in them might damage weeks of work.

ty

I only get laid by cosplayers when I lead off strong.

Whatever virgin

Ross detected. Does she at least dress up as a bird for you?

Why is there a horse in the water behind Emily?

Are you fucking autistic? There's more than 1 person dating a cosplayer you know.