Stoner Thread

Stoner Thread.

How do you guys smoke in your countries?

Me, Germany, is usally smoke Spliff joints and Bong.

no one cares that you inhale smoke.

Here we light on fire and inhale

No One cares for your faggotry.

kek
/thread

Oh my fuck. I feel like everyone smokes weed the same fucking way. Fucking lame ass thread

Germany

pure joints, blunts, bongs, edibles or vaporizers

I only smoke hash these days. That shit gets me high as fuck.

Noch nie gebacken oder so.. hab gehört das soll hart scheppern, zu hart teils.

thats because they fucking do.
Stoners never shut up about how they light some plant on fire and inhale it. Honestly its just boring.

Get a real man's drug you pussy.

I'm from Serbia and we usually smoke ecstasy chopped in joints

>PrayForMoskri

I dont like hard drugs, tryed them but nah.

backen ist geil. ich dachte mal, ich sei max payne und wäre gerade in der wüste. in wirklichkeit war ich im keller und hab mir ne flasche wasser geholt. hab 15 minuten gebraucht. ja es scheppert ganz gut. :D

Matter of time. And to say you don't like hard drugs is total bullshit. It's chemically impossible not to like many of them. That's how they function.

Take some of babbys first opiates and tell me they weren't fun

Australia, I see most of us smoke bongs. dont quote me.
I Primary smoke cones spun with 40% tobacco, usually 3/5g a day.
Where i am on the Central Coast Australia, 1g= 20 2g=30 (ik its weird) 3/3.5=50 7g=80/100

You guys smoke spin right (with tobacco) Americans find it so strange but in Australia it's the norm

50% or more baccy for me mate

Central Europe. Mostly joints with tabaco mix to save weed. When I have opportunity or a big stash then I do it pure. Also tried bong and vapor but I love to roll.

Also music. I need music.

vimeo.com/213598072

koji kurac tebra

I like to vape it. Smooth and doesn't get tar in your lungs.

everything besides rolling your fucking weed or using a bong is just fucking faggotry

More backy the better yea, But i don't get stoned anymore so less spin does help somewhat.

U.S.A. M.I.
Primarily a glass pipe or glass bubbler. A coner spliff is nice too though.

I like to smoke Spliff's with Acti Tubes, its way more healthy.

Colorado USA

Arizer Air Vaporizer, usually.
Bong occasionally at parties (don't own one anymore)
Joint/blunt when hiking
Glass bowl, rarely.

american here
bowls, joints, blunts, and bongs mostly.
occasional vape if someone has one.

Poland
Glass pipe or joints, usually mixed with lil bit of tobacco. Bong only sometimes on parties.

Yeah, but there is residual effects that our bodies don't like. Small hangovers the next day, after I eat pain killers the next day my pain is more sensitive as well as that whole day I felt like a zombie. Weed and LSD the psychedelics are the best drugs, they provide the most natural train of thought and give you inspiration, and break down your conciousness and ego so that you're allowed to approach everything with a pragmatic and logical standpoint.

269 representing

U.K
Always cook it into brownies

I live in Canada so I smoke shatter and I dab

I need to do something new today. Any ideas? Don't say eat or have sex or listen to music or watch movies. I've exhausted those options.

Go outside, seek a nice place. Do you live on the Countryside or in a City?

Build something

OP here, my bong btw.

Tried to smoke joints, tasted like shit and didn't get me too high. Now vape, and get higher with 10% than I did a whole joint

wurd gestern gebusted :( verkacktes bayern. gehört gesprengt

I had a Silver Surfer Vaporizer but sold it... for some reason I just like smoking out my grav bowl. I try and try to use vale but it's not just for me. I do take a pen for back up so I can smoke anywhere

CZ here.
Usually the european way with tobacco and bongs.

USA, blunts or joints or bongs or pipes

Mit wie viel? Hier im raum S-H bislang nie probleme gehabt.

1-1.5g .. wurd letztes jahr schon mit 0.7 gefickt und musste 200€ blechen

UK
Joints of about 40% baccy, rest weed or hash
Bong also

I've got a Grasshopper. It's a dry herb vape pen. Super efficient too I can stay high for most of a day on a half gram.

Meine kollegin haben sie hier S-H mit 7g gebusted, ist fallen gelassen worden.

I dont know about other provinces but here in Ontario we usually just snap bowls and hit pops or just batch bowls

Ich also rauchen das "Spliff joint" ja gut

wieso schreibst du wie ne schwuchtel?

buegs m8
im from sydney and i smoke tbongs spun with like 50% baccort. bout 1-2 grams a day out of a gatorade bottle with a hose in it

Joints are the most shit tier way to smoke weed.
Not only are you losing weed, smoking joints is the worst method of smoking weed for your health

warum fragst du so wie ne schwuchtel?

Yeah I agree. I always feel like I'm blowing a shit ton of weed for a high that's just "eh" and ends up drying my throats and mouth