So...

So, I tried upgrading my January 2017 Hangshi spinner with ceramic bearings in the leaves and a TC60 titanium bearing in the center. I had to experiment with some different types of lubricant, but finally settled on plain old WD-40 because the silicone sprays cost a lot more and weren't performing any better. The center action is now much better. The problem I'm now having is that the ceramic bearings are now spinning a little TOO well, to the point that I think the counter-spin is really slowing down my times. Any other Sup Forumsros have this problem? Is there something I can use to mitigate the excess leaf inertia but retain the smooth center motion?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_38vtmlIwSU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uD7Lzv5fWhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This has to be some form of copypasta, but the amount of just raw autism in this post is beautiful.

/thread
Also, wd40 is for faggots

>thread

Why did you put ceramics in the leaves and a titanium in the center. Full ceramics perform better.
Anyways, the ceramic bearings don't work well with WD-40 or any oil for that matter. I made that mistake. I used some brake cleaner to remove all oil and they work great like that. Perhaps the Ti ones are the same way. Otherwise, Bones makes an oil called speed cream. Try that.

Ok, so a device which is meant to rotate with fidgeting finger movements is being used to spin fast and for long durations because autistic faggots who obsessed about bearings made a social game of how long their shitty bearings could spin, and now these "fidget spinners" are effectively hand tops. Why not buy a motherfucking spinning top and stand there like the dumb drooling moron you are and watch the fun spinny thing go round and round and round until 4+ minutes later it stops and you can jerk off with all your friends that you have a modern day pet rock.

>a modern day pet rock
lost.

why is this cancer everywhere

Because it is bright shiny plastic that spins, it is simple enough for everyone but aspects like bearings, metals, and brand names are complicated enough to warrant social status via uselessly applied knowledge, and they are so easy to manufacture and aquire. Like pogs and slap bracelets and troll dolls and beany babies and let rocks, this is the modern thing. This, stupid and gay shit, is equal to what we had in school. This, how we react to it, is what our parents laughed about at work or with their adult friends. This is the shit we thought was great but now reject.

Get used to it, because it's a long life and it will come rolling around again.

Oh, and I purchased this yesterday, because you have to make choices in life. You are either with them, or against them. I choose to be happy with modern culture.

I get your point but our stuff wasnt that retarded

you silly goose, WD40 isn't supposed to be a long term lubricant, it's for water displacement

Yea, it actually was.

Yes it was. If you are as old as I am you remember Devil Sticks, Gak, and all of the other dumb shit that kept our shithead brains satisfied as childfren.

Still in middle school eh kiddo?

This. It also has petroleum distillates which will break down any lubricant that is already inside what is (presumably) a sealed bearing case.

Just wait till this shit is nostalgia bullshit. Of course next stop is the rehashing of emo and goth. And something tells me that it is going to be so much more gay and retarded than it was late 90s/00s. Hot topic will end up with their own big box stores selling molded plastic vampire furnishings at an equal rate to Ikea.

That's the comedy of life. We do really dumb shit, we embrace it as a meaningful part of our lives, and later on we bash the shit the younger people are into. It has always been this way and always will.

Reported for hatemongering.
Don't you know this is the new symbol of the Alt Right?

No, mid 30s and a total retard, but fuck I am happy and my GF loves me for it.

Name one thing that wasn't this retarded.

Well written x

I just used the oil that came with my electric shaver, and that seemed to do it. I doubt there are many people with fidget spinner who can grow a beard, so maybe you'll have to go buy some trimmer oil.

You talk as if goth coming back is a bad thing...

Getting laid for watching Titanic on a date.

Not for 40yr olds who refuse to accept their age

I compare them to tech decks lmao cause those were the shit when I was in school

are fidget spinners real?

or is this like the fingerbox thing and is just a troll

My spinner has sealed bearings, You don't spray lube on a sealed bearing because they're sealed...what kind of welfare trash are you using there?

>tfw no fingerbox thread

Go outside every now and then you fucking mong, they're literally everywhere

Ah the classic my generation was awesome this new generation is retarded post. Every gen thinks this you old fuck.

It is

What you are interpreting to be excess leaf inertia is really a side effect of your having used WD-40 which eats away at the plastic and destroys your balance ratios causing what you think is "leaf inertia". In addition if you used WD-40 on the ceramic bearings at first they spin like a bitch then the subtle imperfections in the glaze used on Chinese made ceramic bearings admits WD-40 lubricant into the porous nature of the ceramic causing micoswellings which actually will cause leaf inertia. As for your choice of TC60 Titanium center bearing that is now no longer the center bearing gold standard. Sogatachi Diamond Coated DC-120-32 is now an unbelievable choice (they are pricey but worth every penny) They require NO lubrication and are certified by Japan's MITI to remain within ±0.0005 for no less than 10 years. Enjoy your autistic spinning!

Fuck yeah tech decks were awesome

> literally everywhere
> only in middle schools

>fingerbox is a troll

Welcome new friend, guess you should lurk a bit more...

Oh shit of course! This swept through my school in just a few days. Golden Years user. What a time it was to be young

They're real. There is a gas station up the road from my brothers house that sells them for 9 dollars.

I had to google both of those. Devil sticks seem cool. This is amazing. m.youtube.com/watch?v=_38vtmlIwSU

Weaponized autism

>wd-40

Ever heard of graphite powder kid? Google it and your welcome.

Anybody that says "wd40 performs just as well as silicone lubricants" is undoubtedly full of shit.

You stupid faggot.

Astroglide is the best for spinners

Guess they're the troll of the century then...this fingerbox has been around longer that computers, so if you think it's some Sup Forums troll then you really need to educate yourself.

This should be supported and spread. Just imagine the shock on parents faces when their child gets them for astroglide

my grandpa dug up an native American fingerbox when he was a kid. He said any time he used it, there was an eerie feeling like something bad was gonna happen. Then one day his sister died. Never mess around with ancient fingerbox's

Nah if he was old he would have come to the realisation that all young cunts are dumb, including himself, when he was young and have a laugh about it
>Here's looking at you Basketball cards, finger skateboards and YoYos
He's clearly just reached adulthood and thus has vast experience to call upon when he denounces the current generation as retarded.

For fucks sake WD40 is not a fucking lubricant!

Literally everywhere user, offices are full of them.

Yeah, it's a lube user, it's just not only a lube.

Must be a US thing.

Clean out the WD-40, powder some graphite, coat your bearings, remove excess.
Thank me later.

I work in a hospital pharmacy, a technician walked past with one the other day.

Never seen them in my life

Devil sticks were pretty fun tbh.

Not leaving your house will do that

living anywhere but the US will do that

I leave my house literally every day and I've never seen one of these in the flesh either.

Going outside to sperg at your neighbors dog doesn't count

Kek

The bearings on the outside do something?

I just assume some Chinese factory accidentally made WAY too many 608 bearings/they have some defect so they wrapped them in plastic and flogged that shit to dumb people.

Anyway, they're just skateboard bearings so get some Bones Speed Cream for your lube. Use metho to clean them out, if they have removable shields/seals.

normies
all of you
get out

>modern day pet rock

Kek

WD-40 is pure crap. If you want to oil something properly then use this.

The poor troll got himself in a loop and doesn't know how to break it.

Thread'd and kekke'd

Buy one, op. Let everybody know how autistic you are

oh my gosh...so long i havent posted on anything here....but this original thread made me cry a little despite the hate for the most of you reposting shitheads without a job and your super weird behaviour on certain thing...at first, i didnt wanna click on that stupid thread anyway. but somehow it got me into it...please let this thread alive as long as possible..PS: I loved those Facebook Profile / Naked Picture of that person threads....greetings and have a wonderful day participating in this thread everyone

I DROPPED MINE
AND NOW IT WONT SPIN WRITE
DID I BRAKE IT?

So when is someone going to make something to which you can attach a pair of fidget spinners to a girl's tits? I want to see spinners atop Nips like Pasties spinning while a girl shakes her boobs.

(example... Attach Fidgets to this girl's Tits and watch em spin while she bounces an rides that cawk!)

>Take a bunch of flogged out 2nd hand bearings
>put them in stupid designs
>teach kids they HAVE to be doing something all the time
>sell spinners
>retire all the way to the sperm bank

This is a stupid fad but good on the fuckwits who came up with it and have cashed in well

P.s bearings aren't meant to spin loosely like these ones do

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uD7Lzv5fWhs

Yes

Fuck off outta here bashing wd40 you fucking autistic fuckers.
This fucking shit oil you posted is not even used in the same circumstances as wd40.
Wd40 GOAT

My sides

Stupid autistic white suburban kids!

Inner-City Niggers had SPINNERS almost ten fucking years ago! Ha Ha HA! Stupid Maxine Waters loving africoons were playing with spinners long before your stupid hand tops!

I have a working class job I work 6 days a week directly across the street from a high school and middle school. Needless to say I interact with and observe young people all the time. I have not seen one of these things once. Suddenly pictures of these things are being posted here over the last couple days. And anons are posting like they've always been there. Either their ubiquity just a bunch of BS or the knowledge and desire for them has spread across the country (world?) in a matter of days.

i saw some retarded black girl with a fidget spinner yesterday while driving, so my question is: if a black person uses a fidget spinner, does that make them even LESS of a person or does that make them more of a person like white ppl?

if you own one of these you should consider suicide

Don't bring Gak into this you asshole.

All I can think about when I see this.

Also don't put gak in your arse hole

except pogs was a game with clear rules and stakes (if you played for keeps like intended)

this is something you just mindlessly spin in your hand

itt: people who can neither understand nor accept the fact that fads have always existed and always will exist

WD-40 is terrible for bearings, you retard. Switch to machine oil or even silicone grease.

The only interest I have this autistic toy is to 3D print some and sell em.

Also, ITT: People mad that they didn't invent the pet rock 2.0 and get rich.

ceramic bearings are superior to all others. get yourself a swiss ceramic for the center, do not lube it since there is no actual force being exerted onto the bearing itself other than just the weight of the spinner itself. a ceramic will far outlast any other material bearing even dry. dry will get you the most speed, and longer spin time. but if you want counter spinning, i guess you can use ceramic for the outer bearings as well.
tl:dr- ceramic bearing for center, any other kind for outer.
source: not spinner, used to skateboard so equally as homosexual

wd40 is not a lubricant

also troll thread

wd40 is degreaser not lube

the WD in WD40 stands for "water displacement"

You know as well as I do that 99% of pogs were sold to people who never played with them.

It's a penetrant, dispersant and also a lube

this

Half of the people in this thread must be 12, prepare for b& faggots

Fuck both you fags. This badass mother fucker makes my door hinges so quite and smooth I didn't even hear my wife leaving me