Need a new steam avatar and name duds decide keep it within steam guidelines though

need a new steam avatar and name duds decide keep it within steam guidelines though

Re-rollerino

Re-reroll

Re re reroll

Re re re reroll

>420 but not dubs.
Re re re re reroll

Jesus fucking christ I'll keep going until I get dubs

Just went on Steam and saw some really bad news...

The game Alan Wake is gonna be removed from Steam soon, because the publisher didn't renew the rights for some songs in the game, so they won't be able to sell it anymore. You can still keep the game if you already have it, but it won't be sold in the future.

I'm currently away from home, and can't connect to Steam to purchase the game. I really liked the old Remedy games (Max Payne 1 and 2) and always wanted to try Alan Wake, but never bought it when it was on sale. This is the last opportunity to get it, before it gets removed from the Steam store or any other market.

I'd buy it myself if I was at home, but I'm away for a few more months still. I know that begging is bad, but I have no other choice than to ask someone to gift it to me. I know you guys spend a lot of money on cosmetics and immortals in Dota 2, so I was wondering if anyone could skip on one item, and purchase me the game, that will give me hours of fun and enjoyment.

The game is on sale right now, before it gets removed. It's not 25% off, nor 50%, nor 75%... but 90% off! The game is literally reduced to 2.99$, which is the price of a chewing gum pack. I'm away and can't access Steam to buy it... even at that price.

Can anyone help me out?

Just hit me up on this temporary email, and I'll give you my Steam profile link.

[email protected]

P.S: I'm really away from home, and you'll see that my account was last active around 200-300 days ago.

Porchmonkey

Re re re re re re reroll

Hadolf Itler

Rorring

roll

Re rolling

Re re rolling

Re re re rolling

Rooll

Roll

Raulling

roll