Be me

>be me
>turn 18
>still kissless virgin
>download tinder setup my profile
>swipe right on all the decent chicks
>eventually this comes up
Some explain how society set the bar so low? Wtf white people on Sup Forums explain (I'm a sandniggrr if that helps)
Also I reported the account so if it gets banned lmao

ALso if a faggot adds his sc, post screenshots
>make sure you do internet correctly so he doesn't find out your screenshotting

how ugly are you OP
What are the numerical digits that appear when you apply your weight against a scale?
how tall are you?

tinder is like a bar at 3 am...all the freaks are coming out

I'm 185cm tall so about 6'1+
I weigh 79kgs and have a decent BMI
Also I'm fairly ugly because I'm brown

Probably set their FB account to female...

>kgs
OP, its probably because you have bad teeth

God help us Habib.

Op here, I drink coffee a lot so yeah yellow teeth
I am meeting up with an Asian chick on Tuesday, told her I'm not Asian but I'll still eat her pussy and she sent me her number.

Don't let the Jews get to you like they got to us.

if youre really a sandnigger then just rape someone, i mean people are u8sed to your kind doing that, and if youre in sweden youll probably only get community service IF youre caught.

Arabs are human beings unlike blacks.

Stop pretending you didn't swipe right and are not anxiously waiting to see its reply while silently hating yourself.

Of course, I actually really hated the Middle East growing up because of how they oppress women and how children are raped etc etc
But seeing tinder where all the women are given a category of dicks to choose from - all the "yeah ok trans if you don't accept that you're transphobic"

yea tell that to the people that live near rapefugees in sweden/uk/germany

Sandnigger detected.

The Middle East handles things the right way. White people are fools and we're paying dearly for it.

I super liked it, waiting for respond, even ok sc
if trips ok beat the shit out of it and record it, then I'll put it on world star hip hop? How about that?

How can whiteboi even compete?
but seriously I'm getting so pissed of at all these rick and morty quotes
>pic unrelated

Now we know for sure you swiped and felt revulsion for your inner homo breaking down that closet door within you Jack Torrance style screaming "Here's Johnny!". Tinder tends to also supply you with bios that match ones you've swiped right to before so...

you could get some freaky chicks if you advertise willingness to eat ass, a lot of girls are on the down low super into that

I did it for the lols

How should I put that into a sentence?
"I'll also be eating you out"
"Il have you to go"
I need help, I'm cringe at puns

You did it for the potential cock. Just go full homo already. Mabye they'll stone you to death.

She ain't 18 wtf
SAPOL is known to make fake social media accounts to lure in pedos, this might be one of them

I live in Aus so no stoning for this young man

I matched with this girl as well .. 5013 reppin

She's pretty chill
Also 5017 Here

Any tips guys? Should I invest in tinder plus or just have a really decent description. I only have 1 photo so I may need to add more

I've come accord some sad ones here in Adelaide
Like 40 year old women looking for husbands, trying so hard to stay relevant in he sex market

Ophere literally invest 150 word from your description to be about yourself. The rest of it should be
>"blurrp" hey marry guess what "blurrp" flub waba dub dub eh he
>i have a dog
>i like chicken nuggers and pizza
Just spew on random shit Iike "hurrr i iz huffle puff from the Harry Potter series" I have only had tinder for a day and matched a few girls

Literally have a pet dog

>being a kissless virgin while complaining about others having a good time
Amazing

I've never kissed a girl on the lips but I had kissed on in different places, also she was white

>Be chaste and complain about degenerate transexuals.