My brother started to dress up like a girl 2 weeks ago and he wants people to start calling him "ciara"

My brother started to dress up like a girl 2 weeks ago and he wants people to start calling him "ciara".
I mean like WTF

pic related
What should i do Sup Forums?
I don't want my brother to be a trans faggot.

ask yourself why it bothers you, and be honest to yourself.

Spike his drink with some testosteroni

Post dick pics pls

Remove access to the internet. That should do it. Ever notice how this was never an issue before the internet was around?

You have to honor kill it.

make him suck your dick post results

stop sucking him off and get him PIMPIN' like a real man

beat the ever living fuck out of the wee fag
cunt will quickly learn to grow some balls

Kill him and save your family honor

There were trans people back in the 80s but they were not encouraged and were thought of as mentally ill people

He will surely grow up to be a well adjusted adult.

OP, just let him figure his shit out for himself. If he doesn't, maybe you'll just have to start calling him Ciaran, or cut contact with him if you can't deal with that.

Kill yourself you fucking Faggotlover

If the kid wants to be a chick, whatever. Just don't let him pick such a retarded fucking name.

Stop it OP.

I second this

Drug him, put him in a box and send it to pakistan

Its okay to be a faggot as long as he wasnt pressured into it by some liberal cuckold teacher or something. Just dont let him cut his dick off thats just stupid liberal mental disorder faggot shit.

do u have nudes of him? i mean just for science

Seconding.
Router domain restrictions.

Fuck him in the ass and abuse him constantly. Make him know what it's like to be a real girl and see what he thinks then

Dress him up and take lots of pics and post them

Let's see pics of you first