Night Of

This show would be better if they cut out all the boring parts with muslim dindu and they made the whole thing about John Turturro battling with ED and trying to score the brown qt

what makes you think he has an eating disorder?

the way she grabbed the banana gave me an erection

She looked hot as hell in that dress

feet cured in a day. how can white man's medicine compete

i knew someone would post shit like this

so freddy said the exact same thing to naz that this guy did earlier on. does it mean freddy also has it in mind to harm naz or take further advantage of him in some way or is it just common language used from a mentor in jail?

I think Freddy knows Naz has no chance of getting out of prison, no matter how much he helps him to look good for the jury - so yeah he's definitely going to be taking further advantage of him when the time comes

Checked

Freddy knows Naz is a common civilian (or if he's guilty, a jail freshman with no street knowledge) who is way out of his element, so he offers protection because he knows he can take advantage very easily.

He helps him so that after all the bad shit Freddy makes him do, Naz can think "well he's not such a bad guy". That's exactly what Freddy wants and he's controlling Naz like a fucking pawn, hopefully Naz can realize it sooner than later.

yeah he's definitely got naz under his thumb right now. i'm not really convinced freddy will do anything to hurt naz since every time i've had and expectation for what happens next it feels like the show dodges it. still, i initially thought freddy would protect naz in jail and ask for money in return. freddy could threaten naz's family through his gang connections on the outside so hearing freddy talk about family and then repeating that line made me think of that possibility again.

i just started up episode 2 and here's another familiar line we heard in the last episode

There's a much bigger picture we're not seeing yet. Money doesn't matter to Freddy, he's not starving. He continues making money because he knows how to hustle, but he has many other sources of income where he doesn't need to extort some barely middle class Pakistani family.

Shit, we're talking about a guy who intentionally got a murder added to his rap sheet just to be thrown back in Rikers so his wife's commute would be shorter. Freddy is aiming high and it hasn't been revealed yet what it is that he's after. Either he wants something from Naz that is priceless or he knows he'll benefit in some way by having Naz on his side. He's a controlling fuck who knows what he's doing.

who here for GOAT tv series for 2016

So did he get abducted by aliens that cured his feet?

Did you not watch episode 6?

chinese doctors don't cure anything, it has to be aliens

i like this

probably the aliens killed the girl

>"[person who isn't Naz] DID IT!"
>"There's too much filler!"
>"Why can't they just get to what happened?!"
>People unable to follow a show that's been on for 6 episodes

Ways to detect Reddit and plebs.

trips confirmed

>>"There's too much filler!"
>>"Why can't they just get to what happened?!"
never saw that shit on Sup Forums
and i check almost every Night Of thread

why is this character such a bitch?

You must've missed the other episode threads where people couldn't get over MUH FEET and just wanted to get to the conclusion.

I thought the show would be about the detective tbqh

He looks like he gives a solid BJ in that scene 2bh.

If that's the only way the show addresses prison abuse I'll be happy. It looked extremely degrading in a way that a typical violent rape would overdo.

They played that scene sort of straight which is WAY better than some scene where he was bent over and plowed from behind.

Though I expect us to get a shot of Naz getting fucked like that.

I got a chub during that bj scene and I feel really bad lol

why did Nas keep watching?

he was high

Looked like it wasn't Petey's first suck. He had a stroking technique and everything

>"I'll make a convict out of you yet."

He's going to get his own prag.

This. And he probably has never seen any type of homosexual activity in the flesh so he was probably in some type of shock.

Maybe it put things into perspective and made him realize he could be where Petey was if things had gone differently.

WILL NAZ KILL THE GUY WHO THREATENED HIM IN THE SHOWER? Y/N

no, but i think freddy will find out

Will the guy who was getting blown eat Freddy's cockmeat sandwich? Will Freddy make Naz watch? Or make him join and have the other guy do the double stroke?

Dude who was getting blown, his name is Victor

they will all become fags at the end and Nas will say in court that he is gay and go free

This is HBO's ethnic follow-up of Looking. They snuck it up on us

>no webm of B.J. Lips giving prison nigger #24876456 killer head

C'mon lads.

I was pretty surprised that he flipped out when Naz pulled the dindu card.