What is Sup Forums favorite serial killer. Mine is Richard Ramirez aka The night stalker

What is Sup Forums favorite serial killer. Mine is Richard Ramirez aka The night stalker.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker
m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meh hes overrated

The Original Nightstalker is better than Richard Ramirez

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker

The Original Night Stalker is a media epithet for an unidentified serial killer and rapist who committed 50 rapes in Northern California during mid-1970s and murdered twelve people in Southern California from 1979 through 1986

What about Ion Ramaru,a medicine student who terrorised the streets of Bucharest ROmania in the 70's, killing women and bite pieces of flesh out of them

He's got nothing on Ted "Not Al" Bundy. He was a tricky fella. Looked like a movie star, but killed like a nigger.

what is it with the seventies and serial killers?

It was the golden age: sexual revolution in full swing, hippies disappearing and no one thinking anything of it, no internet so no instant awareness, no dna tech

Richard Chase.

Luka Magnotta is a cutie

The only cereal he killed is part of his breakfast.

Myself.

>tfw you will never snuggle with him

Luka Magnotta

I've seen his ED article. He's a bit of a dead twink in bed according to other fags.

seems like the perfect age to be alive...

The Zodiac, hands down. There's evidence of him killing for atleast 2 decades.

this is the dude that during his trial (which btw he was kept in a cage in the middle of the court room)

pulled his wiener, told everyone to fuck off and that hed do it again if he could

he liked eating vaginee's, little pen0rs, nips

this guy had it all (and kids, god they must be proud)

nice choice user

dont insult bby luka! ;-;

He looks like meth hobo

55 33 44

trip dubs woah ho

Small people who kills to feel big.
Not impressed.

>on Ramaru
Per Wikipedia : "All Romanians that had the name of "Rîmaru" changed them after this."

I thought only Hitler got that sort of acknowledgement.

Stalin

dat dubs

Interviews with this guy are simply horrifying. The guy has zero remorse.

Richard was awesome but BTK was better and zodiac was the king of all killers.

he's got nothing on Andrei Chikatilo!

Not a serial killer but the Tylenol killer is the most diabolical shit I've ever heard.

Is it because he's handsome?

"Ahh i took that knife and cut her from her neck, down to her anus. I cut out the vagina and ate it"

yeah,, thanks to him I have to open 3 layers of protection to get to my flintstones

Zodiac Killer is best Serial Killer

I will forever know this thanks to Cannibal Corpse.

Bob Berdella.

i recently discovered daniel harold rolling

he got a good story and some nice youtube stuff to look up

>having a favorite killer when you're past the age of 18
this whole thread is underage or edgy as fuck

ted bundy. hes in the illuminati.

I second this.

For those of you who are into true crime and whatnot, look into this guy. Easily one of the most complex cases I've ever come across.

For so many reasons - pre AIDS, no condoms, lax drug laws (comparatively), music, audio equipment, muscle cars. It was awesome and is never coming back. And Santa Cruz California was the epicenter of serial killers. As many as three working the area at the same time.

Toss up between The Zodiac, and Albert Fish(The Grey Man)

The letter Albert Fish sent to the mother of one of his victims:

"My dear Mrs Budd,

In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the steamer Tacoma, Capt John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco to Hong Kong China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was a famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1 to 3 Dollars a pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold to the Butchers to be cut up and sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak – chops – or stew meat."

"Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girls behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys one 7 one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them – tortured them – to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 yr old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it."

"Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except Head – bones and guts. He was roasted in the oven, (all of his ass) boiled, broiled, fried, stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time I was living at 409 E 100 St, rear – right side. He told me so often how good human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3 – 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese – strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her, on the pretense of taking her to a party. You said Yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out."

Can we talk about Jack the Ripper. The dude killed few but damn was he brutal

Albeert Fish and B.T.K. are pretty cool.
I was really into the zodiac for awhile but he was really just lucky... A lot.

"When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wild flowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mama. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch."

"I choked her to death then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms, cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her, though, I could of had I wished. She died a virgin."

Moreeeee

you like the "vulvas in a box" guy?

This guy.

Made sure to tell her mother that he didn't fuck her before she ate her.
"She died a virgin."

I second this.

john wayne gacy

Nothing better then a faggot killing faggots

Yessir

Ted Cruise is your favorite serial killer?

This. Gacy GOAT!

No, nigga.

Richard Chase... The Vampire of Sacramento. I love how he was already mentally fucked, killed the rest of his functioning brainchild with LSD, and then just exploded with his killings.
m SoundCloud com/lastpodcastontheleft/episode-245-richard-chase-part-i-the-cat-tree

Dumbfuck, *who, not what.

Try again buddy

The zodiac himself. Now thats how you do serial killing right