You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face

You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face.

Rugby < Football

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfrEeWS3_Ss
youtu.be/9zn33d74pzg
youtube.com/watch?v=f3HebsWpZ1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can you say that rugby players are faggots while football players wear tons of gay ass stuffed protective gear?

>Wears headgear because too pussy to get bonked on the noggin along with other protection
>has a shit following
>has to have pristine fields otherwise players throw a shit fit
>not a global sport
>spends too much money funding it instead of actual country problems.

Thats right I'm talking about football

If they didn't people would get killed every game in the NFL they hit way harder then any rugby fag could

Because without the gear the hits they take are life/career threatening while the hits in rugby are more regulated to make sure no one loses something.

Well rugby players aren't trying to smash each other head on all the time. Granted, there is some massive hits, but the trenches in football are like no other you status quo pricks.

LOL LOOK AT THESE BUTTBLASTED YUROPOORS

>yuropoors
>not from euro

Just not a fag

Hence why they are faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=yfrEeWS3_Ss

"pussy", yeah yeah...

I'm American who played nine years of rugby and 7 of football, these men are right and before you start running your mouth maybe you should learn how to spell you fucking retard

Sure kiddo, those fat tub of lards hit muuuch harder

Football was rugby. Due to superior nutrition and the negro, the speed and power made the game deadly. The revolution of the forward pass mandated new equipment, as the inpacts and angles are unlike anything europe has.

youtu.be/9zn33d74pzg

faggot, please call it American Football, and not Football, ok!!!!

Football is the best sport in the world, neither rugby nor the other pussy sports name American football. Shoulder pads ????? Helmet???? All faggots

they do though, retard.
i don't care for sports in general, but you're a fucking retard if you think that obesity=weak.

Rugby vs handegg?
Hmmm.. both are shittier sports but handegg is more faggety since the armour. Nobody outside burgerland is interested in handegg, rugby is more popular abroad.

But seriously, why you call handegg football? They dont even kick the egg but few times during the game, and its not even a ball? How fucking stupid are you?

Rename it and maybe someone cares about your faggotgame.

Hah. Rugby and Rugby League is 80minutes of fucking war.

NFL is like 4 hours of stop start foreplay with no real action. Its like some P.E teacher (gym teacher for you yanks) made up the sport for his autistic class while he was taking a shit. Cunts fucked.

how do i physics

Lel.

But the american is wearing armour lmao. Pathetic

quick logdown:
>Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
>His anus is In contact with your lips
>Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
>Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal log-line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
>said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
>He owns Nano-log R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
>He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
>Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your fucking throat

>The net force on an object is equal to the mass of the object multiplied by the acceleration of the object.

Fattys can't run, you retard.

Is rugby even that popular in the U.K.? It's way more popular in Australia and New Zealand.

Faggot

>Doesn't realize he just posted nothing but DEFENSIVE LINEMEN
They gotta be big for a reason tickledick

American "athletes" means he can move without a mobility scooter

Football < DOOM

>Calling it "handegg"
>Not just "Standfield"

I dont watch faggoty handegg, so not a faggot. Icehockey and football are manly sports. Not for lardass faggots like handegg.

>Calling soccer manly
Dude, soccer is far from manly. All they do is run around and kick a fucking ball.
Now if they launched the goddamn thing out of a cannon each time a goal was scored instead of some prissy little nancy boy throwing it, THEN it might get a little manlier.

>divegrass
>manly
LUL

youtube.com/watch?v=f3HebsWpZ1Q

Atleast the fans kick the shit out of eachothers after the games, but i know its hard to fight with mobilityscooters after handegg game.

The fans are the only thing manly about footnut
As for the mobility scooter thing I wouldn't know, I don't watch that shit, but it wouldn't surprise me with as many fucking landwhales the country has

Yes, around 2 million people play Union or League in the UK.
around 2 million people play Union or League in Australia.

There's heaps more money in the UK, but Australia gets much higher TV ratings.

The UK swings heavily towards Union, while Australia favours League.

Bro Jonah Lomu in his prime would have been able to run it straight vs any American Football player ever.

Rip Jonah

newfaget

Sure regular fatties can't run, but these are highly trained specialized fatties. They have huge speed with some time for acceleration. They have a large amount of leg muscle in order to be able to run like that.

Aussie Rules < Your bait

Football vs Cuckgby is no comparison. Football is far more intense and brutal, not to mention more technical and strategical.

This.

Funny thing is everyone notches about them but linemen in the NFL can run faster than any of the faggots in this thread.

get truthed, amerifats.
Once again, EU > NA

Rugby Football. American football. One group wears padding and it's supporters are immature and underdeveloped, suffer more injuries on average and come out with more concussive brain damage. The other group come out of it richer, educated and enjoy the game as recreation in spite of also earning..

America doesn't even have its own sports. Baseball, derived from rounders. Your football is based of rugby football, basketball is Canadian.. the list goes on. Yet on you go.

No wonder the say that Sup Forums never changes. Haven't visited this shithole in years and it's still the same, just like when I left it. I bet the shit was so cash copypasta also gets thrown around from time to time.

Wierd how ameritards need protection then..
Could be propper contact sport fucks up their hair?
American drugged down pussies would be killed in seconds trying rugby.

Do you REALLY believe that? EU is a fucking joke.

Dont hate us cause you aint us. We make everything better and it bothers you. A canadian living in america invented basketball while living in america. Plus, what is lacrosse?

those guys can run 100yards faster than you pencil dick

You're all faggots. lol

and every single one of them would blow you away in the 40

Wow, ameritard can run 30 meters without heartattack lol