Fluffy thread!!!!!1111!!!!!!

fluffy thread!!!!!1111!!!!!!

you guys know the drill.

I wish sir abuse cont doing stuff. Is he at the booru?

Needs more fluffy abuse.

I'm surprised fluffies aren't dead as a species considering how often their children die or the adults get killed by their own stupidity.

It helps that they breed like rabbits hopped up on amphetamine.

i want one

It's either a big ass fluffy or a small weirdo.

or a fucked up little kid

do you have more? or sauce?

no just those two, I assume you could type in the stuff on the booru and get more

no problem, thanks anyway

Hi Merlin !

why do i always imagine a laugh track going on when i see this

probably because it's something you would see in a sitcom, and now im picturing a fluffy sitcom, fucked up thing is it might actually be funny

Oh, i never saw these next to each other. That's cool

yeah i think that's supposed to be some delusion she goes through after becoming a milkbag

awesome image btw

Nice, like Lime at the end of The Farm

The autism is strong in this thread

this is why you should lobotomize your milkbags

Give me sitcom fluffy ideas and I might draw them

gonna Dump all my Stories of Cardboard i wrote. and ontop of that release a new one i haven't released before.

If anyone has Wolfram's the Farm arc, I'll post Macgonagal's Purple Smartie story

Is this true for IRL animals too?

you must be new to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay

screw you buddy, im gonna draw them

This is the most disgusting piece of fluffy art I've ever seen.

I love it.

sup j

My New Story I'm Releasing as part of the Cardboard Story. there is something different in this writing compared too my other writings.

Hey. Not much just posting my new story. I wrote adding more too this story. cc2 i take it ?

nope just an user, keep up the good work

ah. Thanks user. i wanna stick with the same fluffy group . but i feel like doing something new. something Dark. but i think it would be too edgy.

I wanna add Week 2 I released that very recently. haven't gotten feed back on it. so Yard Returns just released today, so. Week 2 and yard returns are both writings i haven't gotten feedback on. if anyone can leave feed back on it before Thread is 404. I would appreciate it.

try something psychological, or maybe write a sitcom for fluffy foals to draw
if he still wants too

not that user, but I'm here
i kinda wanna parody married with children for my first comic,

btw i started drawing

oh nice. what about the story of Sky ?

im gonna wait till i get better to start on that, especially since it's kinda long

but is the story over ? also. went abit of a turn in my story if you haven't seen it already.

>"Hewwo!" Merlin's big eyes look up at you sparkling.

Did you know art of a similar context can be done by more than one person at one time? wow. Revolutionary.

nah i don't think so, tried continuing like a week ago but my internet cut off for a few hours (forgot to pay the bill) if nothing else i can continue it for a while

also ive been busy so i haven't had time, ill read it after i take my mom out to dinner

here's a wip of what i have for sky's the limit though, just messing around mostly

i know, i didn't think anyone would take that statement seriously though

hi :D

so merlin. ever eat sketti without the Noodles ? so just meatballs and sauce ?

Wow. very nice CC2. if i could do that. I would. my drawings would be at pest as that knock off of Fluffy's ( the ones with circles for bodies )

I wasn't expecting Watermelon to be THAT good of an artist. Nice.

oh you mean flugbies? i love those things, here's trooper i kinda want to shorten his legs

gonna be honest, doing the chalkboard was my favorite part

Well, I hope you get well soon.

We got a lot of story to write.

What happened to DOCTORBENWAY's stuff?

that you pizza? you got an idea?

I've got a couple. I like the idea of training Sandy into an anti-smarty...build him some sort of fluffy sized weight room, that kind of thing. Still like the idea of developing a drone system to let pegasii fly. I have a feels ride to take people on, but that needs a little more build up. Can't do much right now, though; I have to work in three hours.

I also have been kicking around a prequel story I'd write myself, but I'm struggling with the idea it's all been done before.

Oh wait a moment. you drew that ! i remember when someone came into a thread saying they started drawing and they just made that. and it had no color yet. then they showed it with color. I had no idea it was you lol. but that's cool !

>He ponders for a moment
>"Nu, Mewin just hab sketties wif noodlies. Mewin hab meat befow, but no sauce."

sounds good, i might be free later tonight, I'll see if you're around
thanks, i think i also posted this, still haven't colored it yet