Every time I'm fucking my girlfriend I can smell her ass, smells like unclean recently had a shit ass all the time...

every time I'm fucking my girlfriend I can smell her ass, smells like unclean recently had a shit ass all the time. What do, Sup Forums?

Bring toilet paper to the sexroom

This shit has smell that covers other smells quite well, if that makes sense.

quick logdown:
>Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
>His anus is In contact with your lips
>Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
>Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal log-line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
>said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
>He owns Nano-log R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
>He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
>Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your fucking throat

wait until after she shits, take a shower with her
if she still smells bad after that, its cuz YOU cant wash ass

Are you implying he should be washing her ass?

so what I just lube up her anus before sex?

never showered with a girl, eh?

That's pretty fucking abnormal OP. Most people notice when they stink, mostly. I mean, fucking is dirty business and shit happens, but she's smelling all the time I don't even know. I guess you have two realistic choices. You make it your problem, and you bring it up with her somehow in some context.

A good pussy slaying friend of mine always says the cruelest most effective way to get a message to a woman is to state is as a backhanded compliment.

Option 2 is it isn't your problem. Move on to cleaner pastures.

Jesus Christ that's your answer? So do you just dig right into a chick's asshole or what? She looks odd at you and how do you justify overtly washing someone else's asshole?

Is she one of those moronic single wipers?

This is the worst part of Urban Dictionary come disgustingly alive. Very negroid, if you know what I mean.

wash that sweet sweet bootie with your tongue and then PIMP HER out

Summer fag detected.

Tongue punch her fart box. That will clean her rectum and leave your breath fresh.

take a bottle of febreeze with you next time. get her on her knees and just lay into her asshole with febreeze. im talkin like a solid 10-15 second spray right on her butthole. look her dead in the eyes.

its not a binary thing.
pic related

i've been going out with someone for 4 years now, something like this would seem sane compared to the other weird shit we do, trust me.

Don't do the doggy position

if she's still relatively young, she probably just hasn't learned correct hygiene yet. sorry, op... suggest bath

This is the correct answer

Being a pervert?
If you can eat ass you can stick your hand down there while you shower together

Lovely! Bury your nose in her dirty shithole and tonguefuck it until theres brown saliva dripping across her cunt. Use the brown slime as lube to fuck her pussy.

wow that's gross

just fuckken take a shower before you fuck her or be a alpha male and tell the whore

You have a tongue for a reason, son, use it.

dump her wtf

/thread

You're on every fucking thread I come across.