>patriots

>Raiders

>Dolphins

>tfw haven't even played yet and we still won

Do you have

>billtoldmetorunupthescore.jpg

>Browns

>Browns

Leave it to the Raiders to make a win be something bad.

TYB"Colts"

>Raiders

>patriots

>Raiders

>Raiders

>Falcons

Gnats

Always next year boys.

Might not even hang myself

>post yfw every raiders fan on earth turned from an insufferable asshole to a mewling ass-kisser in a single day

Merry fucking Christmas

>Patriots

i was actually dissatisfied with a 40 pt lead

wife was making fun of me saying your precious is team didnt rack up 60 pts and she was serious and pissing me off

>gnats
thanks saints

giggles

>If the Gnats autism power their way to another Superb Owl victory against Brady. Carr breaking his leg would be worth it.

>jest

>no ass
>no pantyshot
what's the point

>this is what people who suck bradys dick are like irl

>texans

Stoolers gonna choke tomorrow,right?

At home? I seriously doubt it. Haley is the only one who can fuck this up by trying to be cute.

>Redskins

Yeah we lost.
Yeah we're out of the playoffs.
Yeah, we'll finish with just a good enough record for our crackhead owner to not fire our retarded GM and limp noodle of a head coach.
Yeah we won't even get a top ten or even fifteen draft pick.

But two weeks in a row we got to play spoiler to somebody, last week by skullfucking the Vikings to kill their playoff hopes, and this year by inflicting voodoo on the raiders to kill Carr.

I'll take it. I can especially rest easy knowing the Texans will get steamrolled in the first round again. Who gives a shit if they've made the playoffs more recently, we've actually won a playoff game most recently.

At least you guys went out with a bang. Thanks for putting the Raiders back in their hole.

You mean there's not ONE Chorgers fan on this entire board? None?

the fuck?

Don't forget there is still next week, where your already shit defense will be that much shittier with nothing to play for now, and will make Bortles look elite so the Jasg have hopes again and sign him for 5 more years to keep them in the basement

>Browns

They probably left after that loss
can't blame them

>You mean there's not ONE Chorgers fan in this entire city? None?

They probably killed themselves.

>jets

>Browns

They're hiding in shame.

Packers. It's our year, la!

>chiefs

SOON broncucks

>Chargers
I just want this season to be over

>Burrs

>no footie season

Would you be posting after bein beat up by the weakest beta male in your school?

>Bills

The Bills are one of the few franchises I don't wish bad things upon. I admire the fans who continually support them despite endless heartbreak

Pats

>G-men

Saints are such saints!

>skins
we're probably going to miss the playoffs but at least we're still playing well

Bills, Browns and Jaguars I hold in this regard.

>brownies

Nah, fuck the jags

Jags
Salty Titans fan detected.
Fuck you, this is our revenge for '99.

Coltsfag, actually.
It doesn't matter how irrelevant and shitty our teams are, I cant bring myself to not hate a division rival

>New York ElitoBeckhams

>Vikings

>Bungles

> raiders