Jeb Bush: I will not vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton

How will The Donald's campaign ever recover?

137 MILLION DOLLARS WASTED

no one cares what you think jeb.

I wonder if this is the signal that they've got some stooge ready to run 3rd party even after they give Trump the nomination.

Like it or not Hillary is going to dominate this election. I'm voting for Trump myself, but it's obvious that Hillary is going to destroy us.

Kristol is still talking about it, but he's so irrelevant that I can't take it too seriously.

>going back on his pledge

Such a dishonest man!

>Like it or not Hillary is going to dominate this election. I'm voting for Trump myself, but it's obvious that Hillary is going to destroy us.

Trump has over performed every poll. The polls between him and Hill will be the same case. Trump will win the general.

Yeb "Backslide" Bush

Hey I'm hopeful too, bu the primaries are not the same as the general election. Hillary is winning in every demographic that isn't white males and that's a fact.

HAHAHA

This fucker's family is going to be roasted once the 28 pages links their involvement to 9/11.

stating he won't be voting, promoting the ideal of not voting this election, is ensuring a hillary clinton win.

jeb bush supports hillary by not voting.

That post was so low energy it was hard to read.

So in other words

> I'm gonna throw a bitch fit and act 12 years old because I didn't get the presidency handed to me and I deserve it since I'm a Bush

THIS IS WHY DONALD WON IN THE FIRST PLACE! We are fucking sick of the Bush family. They could all be killed in a terrorist attack and none of us would give a shit because we, the American people, HATE the Bush family.

When they finally lose control they complain and don't want to play the game anymore.

I hope Jebs wife and daughter get breast cancer

Whatever political future these people hope to scavenge from all this is surely to be forever tarnished by the fact that they handed the presidency over to Hillary.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF THE FUCKING PLEDGE YOU ALL TOOK THEN?!?!

WHAT THE FUCK.

If Donald Trump had lost to Cruz and posted the same shit there would be OUTRAGE.

And I KNOW Trump rescinded his pledge. He took it back, I get it.
SO WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF THAT FUCKING PLEDGE?

I don't think you can vote post-suicide anyway.

Oh but you can.

silly yeb!, no one gives a shit what you think

>Jeb so fucking butthurt he'd rather throw the election for Hillary through inaction

lel, the butthurt is palpable. Watch all the cuckservatives leave the GOP and join the libertarian party or something and then suddenly the libertarian party becomes all about supporting israel's interests.

I'm worried about Florida though and the really, really old voter crowd though. They might. Maybe.

Didn't he sign a pledge? He should be kicked out of the party in disgrace.

>Sabotaging the Republican party

What a complete fucking cunt. I utterly hate this faggot.

Nah FL is Trump country. They ended little Marco's political career and he was Jeb's protege. Both will never hold elected office again. Marco will end up shilling on K street like all the other corporate cock suckers who pushed their luck too far.

>Nah FL is Trump country. They ended little Marco's political career and he was Jeb's protege. Both will never hold elected office again. Marco will end up shilling on K street like all the other corporate cock suckers who pushed their luck too far.

The trump rally I attended in Boca Raton had 13000 attendees and not one protester.