How does it feels to be surrounded by wild packs of niggers and spics?

How does it feels to be surrounded by wild packs of niggers and spics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3iWY_Q3pqlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daddy Trump will exterminate the non-whites.

>Americans make fun of European Countries for being 90% white and 4-8% Muslim as "being overrun by Mudslimes" when the USA is like a joint Mexican African colony

I think it's great. White girls in the US are useless.

I'm okay with Hispanics and Asians.

Usually, we can all agree that niggers are trash. In any place that has a high concentration of niggers, everyone else absolutely fucking hates them. Hell, even the successful niggers hate the common ones.

youtu.be/3iWY_Q3pqlI not gone happen

Thats coz you are a dirty beaner or mongoloid

>le Sup Forums anti-jew meme xD

>4-8% Muslim as

At least niggers aren't increasing in population.

>they are just neo-con, they dont go to synagogue

>uses a colour scale then defines it as a paragraph of vague meaningless shite

Gay

No they are not really increasing in percentage, how ever they do increase in population, but these half spanjard half south asian half arab mongrols from the south breed even faster making it look like the blacks are standing still

Only one surprised that the blacks stay almost the same population level? Are prisons, abortion clinics and nig nog gang murders really that effective at population control?

And? There's no videos of white people beating the shut out of each other? We've done it for hundreds of years big deal.

No blacks are definitely the worst and most savage,
>inb4 slavs are not white

On top of the millions of nigs right next to you, you have even more spics

And these nasty kung pao chiggers leaving their shitholes in korea, china etc

Hahaha. How much meth do you smoke?

We've got no problem with immigration, and we're already moving to take care of the illegal Mexican problem.

How do I feel? I feel lonley. You got any hot cousins you can introduce me to?

>MFW my neighborhood is 60% black 20% Hispanic

The hispanic percentage is skewed somewhat. They used to be classified as white, or non-nigger, during the 60s and 70s because that's the only way they could retain any respect from their white masters.

Wtf is going on, is she a vegan or something?

that is a very nice chart

hispanics won't double in population. this projected calculation was all imagined before we started deporting like crazy and now, they stopped even coming here.

Why does "other" almost go extinct in a couple of years but then rebounds?

That is the now and there has been a shift, ppl started to race mix more and they started to bring in arabs and south asians

You must be a spic or a jew

as long as sand niggers and niggers aren't reproducing and increasing, I don't care.

wetback detected, fuck off Pablo and take your fat family with you

can't wait for the revolution

sound like a nigger, or even worse white trash. how about you get off welfare and stop fucking your sister you inbred piece of shit

Well they are :)

spics are sandniggers btw

mentions inbreeding, its a nigger.

Blacks are derived from 100% incestuous relations in the past

>chimping out
There's a reason that phrase exists and not "white out"

Keep projecting shitskin, you'll never be white.
Trash belongs with it's own

OP: we're currently 75% white if Hispanic whites are factored.

You all are falling for this trap to lump all Latin Americans into one ethnic group, regardless of race. That's what the left wants because they want them to be the new "oppressed minority," a surefire voting bloc along with the blacks.

You're not white Jose, get back to work those hedges wont cut themselves

The ones that are in the country legally will outbreed you

Honestly, the spics aint that bad and they work harder than I do. I could do without the niggers though. The world would be better without them.

>gypsie land
>Europe

In their wildest dreams, they are the first wave migrants.

Spics dont work harder, they are shorter so it just looks like they work hard but they do less work.
Crappy work at that.

A lot of them voted for Trump, so it doesn't bother me. Thanks for checking in, though.

That's not Romanian friend

Romania*
Time for me to get a new phone

As long as the black population doesn't grow much, I'm ok with it.

A town with 100% gypsies might as well be called Romania.

A town in China with 100% ethnic minorities might as well be called Uyghur land or something

Doesn't change the fact that it's still Europe friend

Every continent has it's shithole, whats your point?

Nothing, just pointing out white niggers to you

>gypsies are white
They originally came from India after they got tired of them and started exiling them.

Like a need to get a new holster. Mine has a sharp edge and I don't have any sand paper on hand.

Now did you say 4-8 because mathematically that's as high as you can count?

Fair enough

just more crime and violence.

>2010
>doesn't understand fallout of of US destabilizing the Middle East
>what is economic refugees
>wewlad

Confirmed Nigger or patently sad and disenfranchised individual. At least the beandipperinos work. It doesn't take a chimp to recognize and appreciate one's industriousness. Who in fuck is gonna do my landscaping every 10 days for $75 a month? Mr. Perez. Inhale that wetski ball smell, broke faggots.

Stfu sperm w feet birdshit faggot cracker your types are the only ones that all wanna have a gene orgy and be together like that scary bum motherfuckers

I'm okay with nig nogs
They provide so much to the hard working class citizens of the united states

FUCK DONALD TRUMP HAHA WHITE PEOPLE
WHITEBOIS YOU MAD WHEN I STICK MY NIG NOG AFRICA HORSE COCK IN YOUR PETITE BLUE EYES WOMAN

Nig nogs make up 13 percent of rhe population yet make all the money
My uncle is black and smocks crack
I aint no fucking alave bitch
I liaten to trap music and ahit goes hard af

We need more black everything #blacknation