Why don't you like the better sport Sup Forums?

Why don't you like the better sport Sup Forums?

Hockey is gay

ice skates are for cucks

You mean the gayest sport

hockey is fucking GAY lol

A sport that needs hundreds of pounds of specialized gear for each player and can only be played in special climate controlled arenas is too high of a barrier of entry for most people
Therefore the best talents for the game are statistically not on display
That's why whitey dominates the game, no one else bothers with it

extremely fun to play, extremely boring to watch.

I grew up in Miami.

white people dominate the game because coordination is the most important aspect of hockey and whites have better coordination than other races. it's also why we make the best marksman.

>hundreds of pounds of specialized gear for each player

Coordination is the most important aspect of baseball and soccer too, yet many of the greatest players in those sports have been non-white. A-Rod, Ichiro, Pele, Messi, etc.

I think he's just exaggerating to make a point. He's right though, the cost of equipment plus the need for ice really limits how far the sport can spread.

i don't know anything about soccer but the most important aspect of baseball is awareness. you can get away with a sloppy swing if you know what he's gonna throw at you.

maybe if you're a pussy

there's plenty of charities that give out the equipment and city rinks to skate in. people just want to make excuses for their own problems

I like furpuck live but it doesn't translate well to tv and the /hoc/ threads are too autism

How many skate rinks do you think exist for every 10x10 open space area in any given city?

idk

here in Des Moines there are quite a few

Ok let's say you have a hundred rinks in Des Itmayne
You also have hundreds of times that in flat open areas for football, handegg, baseball etc.

there ain't no soccer fields here boy. only at the high schools. at local parks spics bring goal posts onto the picnic areas to quench their niggerdom.

>here in Des Moines there are quite a few
So you live way up north, of course there are hockey rinks all over the place. I'm from South Florida, I've only even seen an ice rink once in my life.

And you don't need a designated field for pickup soccer, you just need a space to play and some objects to mark the goals. Not too different from baseball. It makes it very easy for anyone to get into.

You braindead flyover methhead
You don't need goals to play any of the games I mentioned, just flat open space

>"better"
>"sport"

>You braindead flyover methhead

hes from iowa, you dont need to compliment him like this.

yes you do need goals to play soccer, you tea drinking fairy. you should see the effort those hyenas go through to play. they carry them around on pick up trucks.

>Kendall ice arena

>Miamifag detected

But I do. Except for the Laffs, truly the Cleveland Browns of hockey.

I think he meant pounds as in the bong $$$.

Hockey was great before the NHL banned hits from the league, now its a soft shitty sport

But I do, even though I'm from the Sunbelt.

Literally 74 here in sunny Dallas.

You can use literally anything as goal posts. We used 2 trees or jackets or rocks or whatever you find

>Dallas
>sunbelt
You might as well be Canada as far as I'm concerned.

t. Arizona

ITT Americans cucked by the black nationalist holiday of "Christmas".

Pic related will help you. Trust me.

I can't see the puck tb.h (to be honest) sm.h (shaking my head) fa.m (family) imo (in my opinion) rn (right now)

Fucking northerners

t. Key Biscayne

There's a reason the Japanese eat KFC on Christmas. They're mocking us.

>ctrl+f leaf '0 results'

ONE JOB

There's a reason the Jews eat Chinese on Christmas. Chinese=Mandarin=Orange.

The point of Christmas is to equate white males with the pedophile "Santa Claus". Christmas is as anti-white as bowling and playing the piano.

Why don't you live somewhere that isn't plastic, user?

Eat pic related to cure the black cucking during the "holiday" season.

Currently I am wearing an NBA "snapback" similar to pic related in order to mock them by supporting them ironically.

Fucking faggit

t. Plantation

that settles it I am now a #CruzMissile

>Pines Ice Arena

The opposite of this.

no you can't. If you have a sloppy swing and shit coordination you will get rekt at the major league level.

They trick you into hanging things you like on a tree instead of them. Next year I will be searching out NBA decorations and will have one for every team.

t. got body checked by chad and couldn't walk straight for three days

Wrap the presents = Rap is the present

Is this thing human?

Yes.

They start the year with "Orthodox" Christmas and end it with "regular" Christmas to make it seem all encompassing.

>tfw grew up in a spot where hockey was super popular but too poor to play

A-at least Inhad baseball and rented bats

They shut everything down for the day and force feed you basketball all day until taking the black dick up your asshole seems good and natural.

>tfw grew up in a cunt where hockey was super popular and we were great but everyone is too poor to play so we turned shit

Christmas season starts in November the day after Halloween (a supposed "evil" holiday) and lasts for he better part of two months or one sixth of the entire year. This is what one might consider a "warning".

I love hockey. Love to watch live, love to watch on tv and love to listen on the radio. Wish there were games tomorrow but the Hawks need to play better and get a good start against Winnipeg

The "Nightmare before Christmas" is literally an entire movie that's hyped to legendary status that is entirely black nationalist propaganda about cucking the white man.

>tfw netherlands literally has pretty much everything in place for hockey
>GOAT speedskaters, great at field hockey
>still barely have a team

>tfw mom didn't let me play hockey cause it was too dangerous

too many leaves for my taste

>tfw have lived and breathed hokkei for 25 years
>tfw thats not going to stop anytime
>tfw have never and will never taste success

The "savior" of mankind is the son of a white woman "virgin" who never had sex with her white husband. Obviously implying black cucking, it doesn't even try to be subtle about it.

You guys should check out cricket instead

Zzzzzzzzzz

The symbol of Christianity is the cross representing his murder by the Jews. Basically implying that we killed him and we can kill you too.

Wtf is wrong with this leaf? Is it a bot?

I'd rather watch 2 Maoris fight each other for table scraps desu

No, I'm a real person.

>watching curryniggers run back and forth for a week

you must be freezing up there m8

t. Key West

>hockey
>too dangerous
it's literally the least dangerous sport to play as a kid. that equipment is not gonna fail. You're mother's dumb

>Plantation

Heritage?

I'm a spoiled Cuban rich kid, it's my natural habitat

Everglades hs lived in pines/miramar

>Why don't you like the better sport Sup Forums?

I love hockey but after Mike Ilitch took the FOX Sports shekels and moved all the Red Wings games to their pay cable channel, I haven't watched hockey since.

Do you post on /hoc/ at least?

Soccer is the most widely played sport because any mud farming peasant can kick a coconut around a dusty village square, while other sports require some level of investment for equipment and actual athletic ability.

Yeah, I mean, you can make goals with trash cans and shit.

It's just a fucking less sensible and more ridiculous version of soccer.

>Hockey fan: I say, why don't we invent a sport in which we freeze water to a very specific and perfect level, use special shoes that have no other use other than allow us to glide on this unnatural surface, outfit a person with massive and bulky equipment to guard a small goal, and then get some sticks to shoot a tiny little ball into the goal?
>Normal person: ..... why not jut fucking run on ground like a normal human, and kick it into the goal since we're already using our feet?

>Do you post on /hoc/ at least?

No, I don't watch anymore because I won't pay for cable tv and all the Wings game are on Fox Sports network.

I do see a bit of a Wings game here and there at the bar, but I no longer follow them.

Agreed. The more accessible a sport is to poor minorities the better.

>>Hockey fan: I say, why don't we invent a sport in which we freeze water to a very specific and perfect level, use special shoes that have no other use other than allow us to glide on this unnatural surface, outfit a person with massive and bulky equipment to guard a small goal, and then get some sticks to shoot a tiny little ball into the goal?
>>Soccerpeasant: ..... Ooga boog, where da white women at?

You're missing out.

>Leaf posting

It's about you guys inventing an absolutely absurd version of a sport that basically already existed with a bunch of rules and stipulations that sound like they were approved/denied by a magic 8-ball.

typical turbo-cucked Sup Forums kid that literally cannot breathe without autistically spraying deus vult around

I'm glad you feel so strongly about my posts. It's almost as if you're turned on by them.

>You're missing out.

No, Mike Ilitch, the NHL and their advertisers are missing out and I'm not the only one of my friends who have dropped cable (and thus Red Wings games).

That's too bad. It's the only pure sport left.

If soccer adopted the similar penalty / power play rules as hockey, the game actually might be worth watching.

Who wants to sit around for 90 mins watching a bunch of nothing that ends in a 0-0 tie?

That and make the field smaller and less dudes and put up walls.

I think the US should get rid of both of its borders and then have a Culling-style free-for-all.

All that wpuld be left are murricans because of the high number of weapons.

Stop posting threads like this. We don't have room for more fans. Just let the cucks watch their niggerball shit.

Ever notice how in the States Thanksgiving occurs during "holiday" season? You've been conditioned to enjoy the ass rape.

i don't know man.

it's the same with handball. an objectively better sport than soccer, yet i can't bring myself to watch it.

It's all about /hoc/. Just watch some highlights/read box scores if you want to banter.