Smartest man on earth returns infuriated after false imprisonment for "mental health issues" aka too smart for the...

>smartest man on earth returns infuriated after false imprisonment for "mental health issues" aka too smart for the gnats.

1. Yes I am the real smartest man on earth
2. I have destroyed the entire internet in every debate
3. I am 58-0 overall and I am 9-0 on Sup Forums
4. Women can't post in my threads
5. Gnats will be ignored
6. Fake brains aka pharmacist and other pleb tier career paths such as "astronomers" b&
7. I normally pick the topic but I'm starting to think it's unfair. So toss up whatever your small brain can compute and prepare to be ruined

>TLDR smartest man on earth returns to destroy you in any debate you choose and to make you sure you realize how far away you are from truly understanding what intelligence is. Anyone with the guts to try and dethrone me? Step right up.

my nama jeff?

Nice dubs smartest man bout time you returned what the hell happened?

In a broad sense, what path do you think the United States should take in reforming its public education system over the next few decades?

Hello smartest man. What is the easiest way to open a cookie jar?

what is the "question" to the life, the universe, and everything?

What if someone isn't afraid of your intelligence?

Why are you such an elitist faggot, OP?

Nothin' personnal....kid...

Fucking gnats

Because I'm better than you. You lack the fortitude to even challenge me. Tires a rusty nail a beef stew queen gnat

Did trump read your proposals yet?

Toasting in epic bread SMOE hasn't blessed us in months bet he kicks all your asses

What is two plus two

Op here signing off until 8pm pacific that's when the smart people are on. Goodbye gnats. You're a waste of my time.

Lol this motherfucker barely responded at all. What a pussy.

>Fortitude
>Tires a rusty nail a beef stew queen gnat
That's not even a sentence. We're already done here.

I'm guessing OP is mentally ill with delusions of grandeur. That's why he makes references to false imprisonment for mental health issues.

Why does he wear the mask?

42... obviously

OP is, once again, as always, a faggot.

>"Claims" to be smartest man on internet.
>Waste time on Sup Forums.
>Is actually a faggot trying to prove his life has meaning when it doesn't.

Tell me smartest man on Earth. How much thrust per pound would a rocket engine need to lift a 67,000 pound spacecraft off the ground and into the atmosphere? After that how much fuel would be needed to travel 386.9 au's to the nearest star? Whilst having enough to support the food, equipment and persons on board?

>be OP
>be pretentious autist with no prospects in life
>never have and never will achieve anything meaningful so he has to artificially inflate his self worth on a weaboo image board to stave off suicide

Whether you confirm or deny makes no difference, as this is the obvious conclusion.

Hitler did nothing wrong.