Baroness is an American heavy metal band

>Baroness is an American heavy metal band
>Heavy metal

Wikipedia can be fucking stupid sometimes.

I automatically respond to Baroness posts. I don't like very much metal at all, in fact Baroness is one of the only "metal" bands I like, at least Blue Album. I like Gojira, Elder, old Metallica, Down, early HIM, SUNN O))), Earth, Slayer.. I'm kind of an oldfag. Can't stand Deafheaven. Or any metal that takes itself too seriously.

What are they then?

>I'm kind of an oldfag.

coulda fooled me

Baroness hasnt been good since Red Album.

All the savannah psuedo sludge bands turned to shit after like 2 or 3 releases.

Butt rock
>Can't stand any metal that takes itself too seriously.
>Gojira, SUNN O)))
You have to be joking

projecting: the post

you so don't know what that word means

They are heavy metal, or at the very least hard rock in the same way older bands like Judas Priest and Black Sabbath are.

pretty sure i know you can't form a proper sentence you fucking retard.

what sucks about this chart is that there are some really good records on there, and then mastodon.

get over yourself.

SUNN O))) is hilarious. One of the most over the top bands. They are in on the joke.

Blue had some really strong ones. But the rest were so so, not really metal. But we all know their debut was best. They also had a great split with Unpersons.

I love a handful of records on there, it's just hard to deny the truth of someone's taste when that's all the metal they like. get over YOURself

Proof? Either way their music blows

lol

>reaction memes
kys

>Isis
>Boris
>Baroness
>Elder
>Angelic Process
>SUNN O)))

These are the ones I like from the chart. Did I miss any good ones or is that it?

megadeth, gorguts, emperor, burzum are the best bands on the chart

They sound a bit autistic.

Nadja

I'm so glad you posted this. Yes, Nadja. I couldn't remember the name. Tabernathe is shoegaze metal drone perfection.