American food isn't fit for dogs

American food isn't fit for dogs.

And dogs aren't fit for food, but you sick as fuck foreigners eat them anyway.

if you think that's bad you should see what france, england, india and a ton of asia call "food"

american food is just plain awful - thats why you are all so gross fatties

Neither is Israeli food

Yall jealous of our butter sticks

Why do you guys put everything on sticks ?

Israel isn't even a real country.

Why not?

i love them american food dyes, yum yum cancer

Americunts have bromium in their flour and grow hormones in their milk.
American food is mostly banned in the EU because of all the shit it contains.
American soda is basically fucking poison.
The food dyes in american mountain dew make your sperm count go down.
There's just so much wrong with your food, it's insane.

FDA is not a regulatory force, so republicans force shit down their own children's mouths to get a few bucks extra on their tax returns.

I fucking love bromium

>love bromium
your thyroids don't

I once dated an american girl, she moved to my place from the states.
She had a little and in the 1 year we've dated I've only seen them feeding the child pure trash because they get it cheaper.
The kid ate chicken nuggets all day and only drank soda.
The whole family only ate at fast food places which made my girl turn into a landwhale.

asian food IS dogs

a little brother*

Don't you fucking tell my thyroids what they don't like

One thing that sticks in my craw is added sugar in milk, not to mention American "cheese".

> Americunts have bromium in their flour and grow hormones in their milk.

bromium is also the cause of the darkening of america

this is because we are advertised at more than any other country in the world(partial based on internet and tv consumption rates). We elect the assholes who can afford the most ads.

sugar in milk ? what the actual fuck

They add sweeteners to reduced fat milk to make it more palatable.

which if you know anything about american milk, that isn't even the worst of it

That's the smallest problem, user.
The "Cheese" was talking about is fucking frightening.
American bread, cheese and so many other things are banned in the EU because it's basically fucking poison.

American cheese is good for grilled cheese sandwiches, dog treats, and nothing else.

Nah brah grew up in a dairy town, knew a lot of people that worked there, pretty much milk the cow, pasteurize, and bottle.

>American food isn't fit for dogs.

Can you clearly define "American food" for me in a way that encapsulates all regional cuisine found in America?

Have you ever heard anything about the cows being treated with grow hormones or anything added to the milk?
I guess even if it was so they wouldn't let you know.

nope, the milk is stored first and foremost, you must have worked in a farm to market sort of set up. All milk that is walmart, heb, walgreens, cvs, krogers, trader joes, most generic branded(every single convenient store) or non brand milk is stored first, plus you completely ignored the shit they feed and do to the dairy cows

Nah this was a real hippy place, none of that shit there but definitely heard of it being a thing. We should have more regulation on it but our politics are so completely fucked right now it's not high on priority.

I forgot to mention that her father had severe diabetes and his kidneys dysfunctioning at 45.

Alright maybe I was baiting a little because I know it wasn't really typical, but they were free range grass fed. Seriously you could just hop a fence and go pet the dairy cows if you wanted.

>now
the FDA is fairly new, american regulations are pure shit and entirely set by what corporations pay the most, its hard to eat health here because no ones you to

It's hard to eat healthy when you're not in the upper class.
There's no middle class in america any more.
You're either in a shit tier job and forced to buy convenient store shit or in a god tier job and able to buy good food for you and your family so you won't get cancer by 50.

Butter stick is an awesome idea.

fda and usda is what i meant, sorry
I mean, like I know? it's not like it's hard to study it, most people in america are just frightened of knowledge, like people will disagree but if you're not researching you're full of bs; fazrm to market is smart but your best bet is to just grow your own seeds for the most of your dinner and eating meat from a good butcher, you dont want any meat glue

It's like american citizens are too ignorant or dense to question their system and gov.
Is it just me? I feel like they are by far one of the most stupid and igorant nations. Not mentioning the corruption and greed in the gov.

Random user passing through but I find it funny that you have to state that the cattle are free range grass fed, over he that is all our cattle are fed bar rations of soy husk or corn but that is only if they need extra protein and energy. What is the norm for American cattle to be fed? I live in Ireland. Am genuinely interested

yeah lets put unsaturated oils and trans fat in a plastic tube, there's no possible way plastic will leach into it. It's not like plastic naturally does this as a chemical property of all plastics or something.

Lets all eat as much butter as we can while were at it too
if your parents force you not to question them you are not going to go around asking questions.

You either never let society as a whole dictate your choices while continuing to educate yourself or you stay a dumb monkey in an aquarium that's overloaded on game of thrones and pawn stars eating like drunk hasselhoff.

Finding a Butcher, a fish monger, a solid source of produce and then just growing whatever you can is pretty much the only way to feel good about what you're eating here. Shit can get expensive though. I mostly just grow some spices but there's a great farm nearby that sells all sorts of stuff from a store and you can literally just look out the window and see them growing it. Fresh honey too, raw unfiltered honey is so fucking good.

What's wrong with sperm count? I don't want kids.

Normally they're fed some kind of horrid slop that has God knows what in it

kibble and hay, the kibble is artificial and covered in what ever the farming is told helps the cow. Also we don't clean our animals here.

neither do I, still, don't drink yellow 5 & 6

This.
I actually laughed out loud, user. It's not just me then.
My theory is that they don't regulate it so the lower class population gets decimated and the difference between poor and rich stays established.
Rich people stay rich and poor people gobble liquid heroin to stay poor.
But who am I though, tell this any americunt they'll call you a fucking commie and shoot you in the face.

Im the guy thats been responding, im an americunt.
This country is stupid, the only thing we do right is brainwashing other countries into following our doctrine, if we were scientific leaders this would be so good for religious nations, (thats all three major one...) but instead its used to keep the world collapsing on itself

Mind you, I'm liberal AF and I don't think owning a gun is smart, but I'd own one too if I lived in the fucking whites only states with the rest of those morons that think bullets are conversations

Slop and kibble? We use neither here, We mainly use perennial rye grass with a mixture of clover and often we make silage using that grass. Cattle are rarely fed concentrates here, with the exception of calves and cows before pregnancy. You should over to Ireland and try the meat, here and New Zealand are probably the best beef and milk producers in the world but we wouldn't produce as much as America, just in better quality. Also you said slop and I could help but think of pigs kek

I desperately want to be vegetarian but I don't have the will power yet, but fuck if I could afford it I'd move my wife and me at dawn tomorrow for some fucking real food.

I'm an Eurofag and with all the shitskins running around I wouldn't bother carrying a pistol or at least a taser, too.
Fuck what they say in media.
The older refugees that have families are normal people that are just trying to get a job.
The younger males though, are disgusting and obnoxious.

I'd be sick of eating poison too, user.
Yet, vegetarian food is also shit.

younger males are always obnoxious, I'm nothing like I was when I was 12-15, and 18 me was a shit too, the only reason you would need a gun is to shoot someone with a gun.

That is true, I definetely give you that point.
What pisses me off is that they come here as parasitic fucks that exploit the gov and don't even try to integrate or study or work.
They come to get free shit and fuck EU bitches as much as they can because in their home countries they can't do shit.

chilly cheese fries are vegetarian broseph

I eat meat substitutes and as a veg if we had printed meat I'd be first in fucking line, yeah you might have to get used to some dishes but the only thing 'shit' about it is that any random tool would be able to shit talk you about something that makes no sense to laugh at if unless their indoctrinated. Potato soup is vegitarian dude, like unless you need your bacon, you're not losing anything. I still eat meat like once a month for a single dish. fucking egg salad is veg

I don't live in the EU, I'd have to experience it myself. I'm also amazingly not racist despite being Texan born, so idk they're assholes of all types here.

If you can't afford buying expensive and healthy food from local farms, I'd say going veg is your #1 option.
I recommend being disciplined and still watch what you're eating.
Plus you prevent your gf from turning into a landwhale, unlike my ex that i mentioned in

There ARE assholes of all types EVERYWHERE.
That is completely true. Yet, knowing they just moved into the country and are being supported by the gov as much as possible, they behave like monkeys.
No week passes by without news about some arab shitskin murdering/raping someone.

yeah my wife and i are overweight but we are health activity type people and are always losing and gaining at a pretty normal range, I think growing your veg is pretty fun, just the researching and learning gets my rocks off, makes me feel like a fucking scientist-caveman

If that is the case, good luck user.

same here for american-christians
if your society doesn't let you learn to grow you never do, religion does that for most anyways.
Don't get me started on all the ignorant fuckfaces here who think the earth is 4000yo and still manage to ask me every godamn question on the face of the earth while holding a motherfucking smartphone to their ear.

Can we do something constructive and list some ways the poor Amerifags can eat healthy when everything around them is poisoned crap?

>avoid fast food, always
>grow your own vegetables
>avoid shit with "added sugar"
>don't drink soda, stick with water and add some lemons or limes if needed
>go to local butcher, if possible, for fresh meat and avoid stuff that has been fed hormones

There are options, but going to a butcher isn't affordable for everyone, brethren.
Here is my option:
>get the fuck out of the US and move to EU West or North

also why the fuck isn't internet a utility? it's not like bits and bytes cost shipping and handling...

>american food is bad
>that's why they overeat and become fat
wut?

this cant be real life.
a fucking butter stick??

All food that is affordable for a normal person makes you obese or sick or both in the states.
Also american media is glamourizing shit food all the time. It's everywhere.
Like said.

But American discoveries are neat. You know, like electricity. You agree, right?

Faggot.

>soda
>don't EVER buy/drink premade tea, buy the good leaf stuff and save money
>grow carrots in a deep planter and eat them with meals to get supervision
>artifcial dyes, they litterally give you cancer
>calorie counting is not fun, eat more lettuce/cabbage/greens to get full
>if you wonder if food is bad fucking google it, most groceries had free wifi and the sorta older smartphones cost 20$ now if you shop amazing long enough

What is over eating to reach nutritional requirements?
>Alex
Also who the fuck doesn't occasionally overeat, it's a part of life, our shit just kills you quicker

It's not real. If it is, it's not American.
Pic related.

If it lowers your sperm count, it probably does some other nasty shit in your body.

>Diabetes

>diet soda will still make you gain fat,

A reseacher from the Monell Chemical Senses Center has demonstrated in several human studies that the cephalic phase insulin response, or insulin released due to a sweet taste, is not stimulated by sugar or artificially sweetened beverages. Diet soda may influence glucose metabolism at the gut level.Aug 16, 2013

>vegetables in a can are bad for you compared to fresh shit,

if you don't know how to prepare them buy a fucking pressure cooker off amazon, I got a 20q for 15$ and now I make meals out of it 3 times a week, did I mention they last a hell of a lot longer than pans?

also bump the thread if you want more to read, lmfao

>drink more water
take a 30min walk before you eat things you don't think you wont like(green beans as a side instead of mashed autisms) you'll enjoy your meal more and that will help you make healthy habits quicker
>why the fuck aren't you drinking more water? Oh, you're craving a soda? it's because you're thirsty for water moron.

Irelandfag here, We've been more or less left untouched when it comes to refugees. Feelsgoodman

bleh, thread's dead

Fuck you, lucky island monkey.

they've taken hardly any refugees. I wish america would take more...

Trump is not gonna do shit for refugees, he's too ignorant.

It's not that it's even hard for Americans to eat healthy and cheap it's that they are lazy as fuck. But before you point the finger Loads of people are getting fat in Europe. It's just pure fucking laziness of people and the whole don't shame fat people. It's fucking stupid if your a fat fuck you should be shamed and you should go for a run.

>you should be shamed

if you think this ever changed anyone you're the ignorant fuck.
I'm not going to fat shame but neither am I going around ever thinking they're attractive.
Fat people know they're fat. We need less humans on earth, we need better insurance in america but weighting 350lbs is a pre existing condition

I'm well aware, trump is going to do shit for this country.

The butterstick posted in OP doesn't actually exist, and if it did, it no longer is sold, anywhere. A google reverse image search proves this, and, if you so choose, you could just look up "BUTTER STICK TYPE" and find that this product never existed.

tl;dr - op is a faggot

bro it's obviously a glue stick that's been shopped, it's just for the discussion thread, it's why only 5 pictures have been uploaded.

tbh i probably would buy that if it really existed

Plastic is bad food storage, unless you're a big family why cook for more than one meal? Get shit in cartons.

>if your a fat fuck
If my a fat fuck what? If my a fat fuck drives? sings? what?

lies

omelettes unless you are trying to be extra fancy and faggot

>cheddar is fancy and gay
no
it's standard