Any bands/music you recommend for someone going through a rough patch in their life...

Any bands/music you recommend for someone going through a rough patch in their life? Just shit I can listen to while wallowing in self pity, no 9th grader emo shit though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDpuuT6YsJg
youtube.com/watch?v=nZq_jeYsbTs
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ckc_nXV8G0
youtube.com/watch?v=EHCDU3czj1A
youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU
youtube.com/watch?v=eGMN-gNfdaY
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/mr-worldwide
youtube.com/watch?v=vJWFBWXWW1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=E9z7eCCRAtY
youtube.com/watch?v=V5bKRwZbpI4
youtube.com/watch?v=PXPh7EbB1Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A
youtube.com/watch?v=szGRsuK8MbM
youtube.com/watch?v=UNftrsCMiQs
youtube.com/watch?v=malJUMz2A9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=pWStaRmuXzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bedwetter

youtube.com/watch?v=vDpuuT6YsJg

radiohead has a lot of /depression/core
youtube.com/watch?v=nZq_jeYsbTs
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ckc_nXV8G0
youtube.com/watch?v=EHCDU3czj1A
youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU

never thought about giving them a go before, thanks

Yung gleesh

youtube.com/watch?v=eGMN-gNfdaY

disney soundtracks are made for this user

this
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/mr-worldwide
Alternative, Experimental, plunderphonics, noise, pitbull, drone, avant-garde, powerelectronics, Electronic, glitch, dark ambient, harsh noise,

youtube.com/watch?v=vJWFBWXWW1Q

Love this, never heard of them. Thanks.

Paul Baribeau makes me happy so

Is this ironic?

yo Sup Forums, I keep hearing about these goddamn mountain goats. Figure I'd invest time getting into them proper, so which album should I start with? Pic related?

pls no hate

not him, iv'e never given Radiohead a go either, don't really intent to

holy fucking shit, goddamn plebs man. arguably the most influential and important band of the past two decades

why the fuck should i listen to them just because YOU think they're influential and important, even objectively that isn't a good enough reason for me to put the effort in to actually listen to any amount of their discography, especially if im not into the particular genre. Fucking retards who think Thom is the second coming of christ make me cringe honestly

that teenage angst will pass and you'll grow as a human being. Context is always important, especially with art.
also, ease the fuck up. No one's worshipping anyone, I said they were arguably the most influential/important band, and that's just a fucking fact. They've inspired countless acts over the years, they've pushed the envelope in terms of reinventing their sound with nearly every other release and have also influenced how we consume media.
I'd argue that most streaming services like spotify would not be anywhere near as ubiquitous were it not for how they released In Rainbows. (that pay-what-you-want model was a huge risk for a major act that just separated ties with their parent).

even if you ignore the context, it's legitimately good music. but you do whatever the fuck you want, you can stay angry

I'm sorry I haven't listened to everything you like yet.

every smiths song ever

I'm a big fan of Stop Frogposting, You Cancerous Shit

what specifically is wrong with your life? need context

Their bland as fuck dude.

Anyone got anything for when you can't help remembering all of the embarrassing things that happened to you and that you did, you don't know if it's because accidents or because you're prone to being a loser who fails the test at being a decent human being; you know you are weird and fucked but you don't even care how are people see that, you just know everyday that you will probably never find a meaningful relationship with someone and find bliss, but in the back of your head you know that it's ridiculous to expect this to ever happen and that you should try to make the best out of what you have because you pound yourself with the thought that whining about yourself is the most pathetic thing you can do, making you feel like an embarrassed shell of decent person and starting the cycle all over again, while you hope for the time to come when you can break free from it - even though you know it may never come?

Don't know if you like blues but here
youtube.com/watch?v=E9z7eCCRAtY
youtube.com/watch?v=V5bKRwZbpI4
youtube.com/watch?v=PXPh7EbB1Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A
youtube.com/watch?v=szGRsuK8MbM
youtube.com/watch?v=UNftrsCMiQs

best sad song, without at doubt

youtube.com/watch?v=malJUMz2A9Y

the chord progression perfectly describes the human condition

>the pain
>the struggle