WHAT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED TODAY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8NvCXbPPwoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/728557074163060736?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

goofy assed ho

Trump is losing his luster. Goofy Warren isn't particularly convincing to me. Crooked Hillary was also a missed opportunity. He should have used Crooked Clinton for the alliterative and syllabic value, or just latched onto the Shillary name that's been floating around.

He's gotta step up his game man. This is the time when memes matter most.

Was she in a wind tunnel when that photo was taken?

>doubting the emperor

Trump is going to choose both his VP and his opponents VP

PRAISE KEK

WHAT HAVE WE UNLEASHED?

>youtube.com/watch?v=8NvCXbPPwoQ

You don't understand the psychotic power of meme magic.

Everyone, supporter or not, who heard "Crooked Hillary" had the same reaction, "Why not Crooked Clinton?" Their own subconsciousness tries to improve the meme and ties the Clintons to crookery!

It's fucking Inception bro.

It is only because I care that I am critical, my friend.

THIS

He's manipulating events months in advance

you're..... you're right

You gotta accept that all the rules have changed. This is the only way anyone could ever have a chance against Shillery. Even the Don isn't assured victory, far from it, but he's got a fighting chance and he's going to fight like nothing Kek has ever seen.

pre convention memes are just a chance to warm up

Well...ok. I'll give him a pass for now. Things are gonna get more heated once the FBI indicts hillary. Then he'll have more material to work with. It's not like he lacks it right now though.

"Not even her husband chose her when he was in the White House and you think the american people will? Gimme a break."

>t. nervous man for 38th time this month

tbqh, I'd love Warren as VP

This shit is unraveling for people. Everyone is becoming so confused by everything. We're going to hit a level of retardedness borderlining on armageddon. Its going to be glorious.

What this guy said. Same thing with Elizabeth Warren. By calling her "goofy" he is both attempting to assassinate the demeanor she tries to convey of being professional while at the same time making people think "Why didn't he call her ____ Warren" and having them realize all her flaws on their own.

I accomplished debugging a large bug of my dating app I'm making and studying for my Diff Eq final

I think he's actually been doing pretty good these last few days considering the pessimistic atmosphere that has surrounded the GOP.

She's going to lay in bed tonight crying "but I'm not goofy.."

damn, that's pretty good

>dating app
>Diff Eq

Are you hispanic?

Goodness, that'd be pretty funny if so.
>Yeah, she'll be the VP! That'll teach him!
>falls for that trap for the 100th time this election
Just like the tweets about black crime.
>He's wrong! It's only 90%!

DIE CIS SCUM, A-HYUK HYUK

What's even funnier is that left-wing rags like Gawker are attempting to spin this as a win for Elizabeth Warren. Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

watch, tomorrow all the news is going to be asking why he singled her out in particular

>mfw calling a bitch 'goofy'
Teflon Don strikes again

How many shekels did Crooked Hillary pay you?

You're a fucking moron. Hillary's branding is fucking Hillary. Her fucking logo is a giant H with a progressive meme arrow

You go for the off-brand because it is better on the tongue

Goofy Warren isn't supposed to be convincing. The whole point of Goofy is because he can't outright call her Fauxchoantas because it lends credence to le racist meme. The Goofy is so you fill in the blank yourself.

>Crooked Clinton

Could imply that all Clintons are crooked

Nah.
I do the dating app to add something to my portfolio.
I'm doing diff-eq to keep my math skills up to par going forward.
I'm actually planning to be a data-scientist, with the mobile app shtick as a back-up/fund source for future projects.

My dream is to have enough dosh some day to pay chinks to code most of game projects for me

It's past your bedtime granny

I managed to make meatballs out of wurstel and crackers alone, I thought I'd try a change of pace and it turned out pretty well, I'd do it again, pic kinda related (they were similar except I used wurstel chunks and mine looked much better and smoother, with a golden crust).

>WHAT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED TODAY?
I bared witness to the greatest hell march to ever occur.
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

Dude that is trying to hard man, meme magic is a casual thing bro

INFIDEL

AHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK

LOOK AT THE OP PIC

LOOKS LIKE THE BROAD'S FACE IS MELTING TOP FUCKING KEK IS THIS MEME MAGIC?

>JUST MELT MY FACE UP FAMPAI

I for one am pretty sick of America and its degeneracy. I can't wait for Trump to destroy everything so we can start over.

he's just starting to pretend to be presidential material now that he actually has a chance.

Thanks, Amy.

I made this dank ass meme and a got some (you)s
5/5 productive day

>Crooked Hillary was also a missed opportunity. He should have used Crooked Clinton
clinton implies bill clinton.

singling out hillary and reminding people that bill clinton isnt necessarily with her is the better option.

what a goofy hoe

stop nitpicking faggot

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/728557074163060736?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Trump was on fire Friday. I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Pay debts broke island spics

G O O F U S
O
O
F
U
S

you're way over your head and sound like a tryhard autist. the magic of trump nomenclature is that it flows in a blunt, comical way that doesn't take itself so seriously

"Goofy" is the perfect word to decimate a pretentious cunt from harvard who sees herself above all silliness. now she's stuck with a silly label for the rest of her life. i guarantee you this is the proximal cause behind her triggered rage.

>tweetstorms

>not oy vey shut it down
Wasted opportunity desu senpai