Rate me Sup Forums

rate me Sup Forums

How man nigger skulls have you caved in?

How does your body look like that if you're a nazi? Isn't the whole ideology based on improving yourself?

Shut up kike.

the fact that people like this believe Hitler would have had any use for them beyond some SS officer shooting them in the head, hahahah oh my god you fat uneducated fuck

you are a disgust to the masterrace,
actually you are nothing but gaschamber material.
you fat subhuman degenerate, back in the days you would have been sorted out for ruining the genepool. holy shit you're a disgrace, you're not worthy wearing the swasika

FUCK OFF RICH EVENS

14/88

fat of of 10

8/8

Niggers detected.

Be a Nazi if you want, but have some gooddamn self respect for your body. You look like a tubby pile of shit.

dont you have to love sucking cock to be a nazi? sure back when they killed jews they were cool but today they are a bunch of shit dicked , pillow biting, cum guzzling beta fuck sticks god dam OP go suck anohter cock it will make you feel better

You look like a filthy Jew.

i literally said oh my god. What the fuck....i know or hope this is b8 but this motherfucker is downright disgusting. And how dare you wear that cross you fat fucking piece of shit. What great deeds did you accomplish besides downing the entire arbys menu in one sitting

>Gay
>Nazi
Pick one

nein du fette sau, echter deutscher hier.
fuckin fat disgrace

your walls are fucking ugly. idk what paint u used but like wtf get your life together man

Pick 2. Racial purity is a homo thing

I'd like to cover you in pepper and sneeze all over your masterrace beerbelly

explain this faggit
go find a nigger cock to suck

speak english fucking commie immigrant

it's not gay if he's black

you dont get the whole masterrace concept, do you?

right thats why i told him to find a nigger cock to suck, he thinks nazis are not gay

i just hate jews, while simultaneoulsy think OP is a cumdumpster for nigger cock