Nate Parker’s College Rape Trial Raises Questions for ‘The Birth of a Nation’ Release

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

variety.com/2016/film/news/nate-parker-rape-allegations-birth-of-a-nation-1201837461/

>false rape allegations are only okay if they're directed towards black men.

>false

>False

>his co-writer was found guilty of sexually assaulting the same woman
>guilty

HMMMMM

>people

he was acquitted you bitter racist cucks.

Nate Parker is a rapist and I refuse to watch his racist rapist film.

OH MY GOD!

A NIGGER RAPED A WOMAN!!!????!!!

what a suprise

>his co-writer was found guilty of sexually assaulting the same woman
>found guilty of sexually assaulting the same woman
>his co-writer
>found guilty
>of sexually assaulting the same woman
>co-writer
>guilty
>same
>the

So you sayin.....

he some sorta Dindu Nuffin?

>co-writer was convicted
>later overturned
>nate parker found innocent
>nate parker
>innocent
>you
>retard

>It's okay when Polanski does it

He was acquitted, ergo the matter is settled. Trying to make an issue of it is libelous.

Even if he wasn't, if he served his time and kept on the straight & narrow, that would still put him ahead of Roman Polanski, whom Hollywood sees no problem lavishing praise upon.

>rape
>allegations

Oh, thought something happened.

>later overturned
>except it wasn't
>he tried to appeal
>but the case didn't make it to court because the girl didn't want to testify again
>wew
>fucking
>lad

>nate parker
>innocent

>successful independent black man in Hollywood
>whitey digs up his "criminal" history (he was acquited of all charges)
>meanwhile whitey gives standing ovation for Woody Allen and the other jew director guy whos name I forgot

It is kind of a surprise, latinos are usually the ones involved in rape

Niggaboos just murder

>he believes Mia "Crazy Bitch" Farrow
>he thinks marrying your former step-daughter consensually is wrong

I won't defend Polanski, though. The fact that that piece of shit gets a standing ovation for winning Best Director or Picture or whatever it was and Mel Gibson has his career ruined for one rant against Jews speaks volumes about the (((industry)))

it worked yay

Polanski is a holocaust survivor.

An outspoken nigger filmmaker or a false rape claiming blacked chick. Who will Sup Forums side with?

oy vey! Polanski is a survivor of Muh Shoah, didn't you know, goyim? Neber forgeb tha 6 million! The 8 million shall neber be forgobben! Denying Polanski was in tha holocaust is like gassing 10 gorillion Jews!

This is the stupidest story imaginable
And people argue that being accused of rape is neglible

15 years later and most-likely to win best picture and best director and still gets screwed by a false rape claim.
But nah, let's not make it a criminal offense or make it illegal to publish the name of someone accused until they're proven guilty, that might upset the feminists that get stare-raped

this story literally proves that simply being accused for rape will ruin your life no matter how successful you are

There is literally no justifiable opposition to anonymity for all until a conviction.

topkek, lads

Guys, he's playing Nat Turner.
He was just method acting, sheesh.

>him and friend accused of raping same woman at the same time
>friend is found guilty
>he is not

Uhhhh how does that work

Not really considering the only people talking about this are click bait websites and this shitty board who will literally find any reason to shit on women because moms didn't hug them enough

Who gives a shit about an actor's personal life? Even if he had been found guilty, I don't know why it should affect anyone's perception of the film.

Remember the scenes in the movie where Nat Turner raped and killed those defenseless white families?

Oh, wait. They left that part out, didn't they.

Actually there's a lot of that in the movie. The trailer even has him killing a baby.

>holocaust survivor.
kek

>natural rapist
>professional false victim

It's literally the unstoppable force vs immovable object paradox.
May they both die of AIDS.

Well, color me surprised. I was under the impression that we were getting a BLM-retelling of the story of a mass-murderer.

Did you see it at Sundance?

No, but I've read the reviews and saw the teaser. It's closer to 300 than 12YAS from what I understand.

literally this

>After the rebellion, a reward notice described Turner as:
>5 feet 6
>Because the rebels did not want to alert anyone to their presence as they carried out their attacks, they initially used knives, hatchets, axes, and blunt instruments instead of firearms.[17] The rebellion did not discriminate by age or sex, and members killed white men, women and children.
lmao

It sells papers
It would only really protect men and lobbying for mens' rights is social suicide
Someone would have to sign the paper and enforce the law

Basically, effort

They literally had to issue a statement saying they still supported him. There's a blind-item saying its Oscar-chances have just been crushed. And the tabloids are read by millions of people

Yeah, this is a big deal for Nate

You nailed it, black people belong in jail no matter what.

>Make a movie
>Name it after a 100 year-old movie that depicts blacks as rapists
>When you yourself are a black rapist
ayy lmao

He actually did it, though.

To anyone who doesn't know the story, Parker admitted on taped phone calls that the girl was passed out and that he then pressured his friend into having sex with her, and tried to get a 3rd person to do so as well.

>actor playing rapist in a movie
>turns out to be a real life rapist

Is this a case of extreme method acting?

Oh, were you there?
Dumbfuck
Let's ignore rule of law, he's black so he's guilty even if the judge said he wasn't

Really? All the reviews I read said pretty much the opposite. That he made everything a little too neat and audience-friendly and "good vs. evil." Most people seem to be comparing it to Braveheart, which made the Brits pretty damn villainous

>rape victims are only lying if the rapist is black

If they're lying they're not a rape-victim, just a liar

Don't worry, they'll have the children call them dirty niggers and try to shoot them before they get brutally murdered

>Liberals eating their own
>Feminists now devouring BLM/Black Power thugs

Listen and believe faggot.

He was interned in the Warsaw ghetto. Never set foot in a concentration camp.

Calling it now. Either this or that black NASA movie will win Best Picture.

This is basically a direct to dvd tier film, it doesn't have a chance even without this controversy. Black NASA has a real shot though

Why do you hate women?

His mama was a woman and he never forgave her for that.

>let's not make it a criminal offense or make it illegal to publish the name of someone accused until they're proven guilty

Meanwhile, it's perfectly legal to keep the identity of the female accuser secret throughout and even after the trial, because patriarchy...

>tfw libertarian
>tfw a bunch of """non-racists""" start becoming racists and eating EACHOTHER alive

I'm not racist myself but holy shit, liberals need to get their shit together.

If he made a psychologically complex film about moral failure, guilt, self-doubt, and emotion in an intelligent way, I'd let it slide. Polanski and Allen's crimes make their art more layered and intricate; all the sexual anxiety and unspoken horror creates endlessly rewatchable films. But his movie looks like apologetic revisionist sanctimony rather than self-criticism and self-investigation. It justifies rape and infant murder rather that says something insightful about the psychology of somebody who would commit atrocities, and it does so in an incredibly lazy and incompetent way

>To anyone who doesn't know the story, Parker admitted on taped phone calls that the girl was passed out and that he then pressured his friend into having sex with her, and tried to get a 3rd person to do so as well.
Oh shieet
someone make an edit of the sweatingmanpressingbutton where a feminist has to decide whether unconscious drunk college students can never consent with black dindu nuffin

What happened to Cosby's rape case?

It happens. The SJWs aren't nearly as homogenous in belief as this place would make you believe. Some gay guys are anti-women and anti-trans, those feminists think gay guys are toxic misogynists, black lives matter hate white guilted rich people and gays. There's lot of infighting in those groups as well.

>false

I know people who went to Penn State the same time as him. Before the rape he was arrested for slapping the shit out of a girl that accidentally spilled a drink on him. But he was a star athlete so he got away with it.

Yes because college athletes never get a slap on wrist.

Your entire argument is quite literally "HE WUZ A GOOD BOY! HE DINDU NUFFIN!"

>people thought this trash wasn't doomed from the start

>Literally DINDU

Stop being paranoid.
I don't particularly like black people but I defended Bill Cosby when he was bashed, even by his fellow blacks who owed him a lot.