Reddit does it again

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4xhlec/johnny_depp_goes_off_on_amber_heard_and_hurls_a

Can Johnny recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nhz9PCbnkkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did you make this fucking thread

You have to go back.

get the Sup Forumstards all riled up

so Heard released a video I take it of Johnny being mad?

Yep

youtube.com/watch?v=Nhz9PCbnkkQ

Just watched the video
So she starts recording because....? I dunno, I'm suspicious
That minute and a half video has no context and shows Johnny in a bad mood wrecking his own shit and never once touching her

Whatever

I'm a poltard
I don't get riled up
Just a lowly user
Tryin to save the west

Pretty much. But he's apparently an abusive asshole now.

I've been scrolling through the comments
It's fine, video is inadmissable since the date is weeks before the time Amber is claiming he hit her

This is literally just character assassination for when she loses the trial to try and save face. I really, really hope he countersues her to death and back

People who can't tell all women are liars are truly SJW liberal communist jews.

>inb4 le sexist meme

This is standard manipulative bitch behavior. Do something off camera bitchy and ridiculous to set the other person off, record their tantrum, and at all calm on tape while they look like a dick.

>bait guy into emotional outburst
>record it
>reddit laps it up because DUDE WE'RE RETARDED LMAO

I hope Johnny pays someone to rape that whore to death

That graph is hard to understand, so i'm going to assume it's bullshit.

So apparently there's also doubt if that's even Depp and Amber due to the quality, we never see Amber's face, the over-acted mannerisms of Depp and him wearing a hat and sunglasses indoors

But someone said Amber had entered it into evidence so... hmm

How is it hard to understand? Are you pants on head retarded? Where did it lose you?

How do you even record in such low res? Wtf was she recording with?

SeeWhen did he get so fat? He looks worse than he did in The Tourist

How do people STILL not see through womans bullshit ? Is it youth or are they just brainwashed beyond recognition. Anyone who has ever dealt with a woman knows Depp did nothing wrong

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, retard

r9k, dipshit

>verbally and emotionally abusive

Yeah, it's called arguing. Adults do it all the time and sometimes they try to say things that will hurt the other person.

lmao he's 100% right you blue pilled faggot

I wonder how you treat your mothers.

dude strawman lmao

I always wonder what compels people to purposefully say cringey shit for reactions. I stopped doing that when I was 13-14 or so.

It's called /r9k/, newfag

Fat reddit whore detected. Fly away beef flaps

throwing a tantrum is not an argument

How common is this type of thought pattern? Do most people consider getting upset a form of abuse? Can you not yell at people, or is that abuse, too? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE FAGGOTS?