Why is Sup Forums the most hated board on Sup Forums?

Why is Sup Forums the most hated board on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we speak the truth, that people don't want to hear.

>no existant rule
You can actually discuss things like mein kampf on /lit/ and anti sjw shit on Sup Forums now. This is our site

because you got triggered on another board and came here to whine about it I suppose

People don't like discussing topics the establishment has made uncomfortable.

You can be a friend to the truth,
but the truth will never be a friend to anyone.

We hurt their fee-fees

Stop anti/pol/ism.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

It's a bunch of people who are only conservatives to go against the mainstream.

Because Sup Forums reminds the degenerates and normies how pathetic they are

Because the trash can leaks.

Sup Forums, YouTube comment section, FB..you name it.

It's just too predictable nowadays. Most normies see a meme for a profile picture and just ignore it now, more annoying than hated. You can thank all the underage faggots for that...then again nothing ever stays golden on the webz

Let's show Sup Forumsaphobes that this is the board of love.

One reply to this post equals one hug from me to you.

Nobody really knows.
The only thing that's for certain is that this visceral contempt that other boards have for Sup Forums, is in fact, radicalizing anons.

BECAUSE of this.
Don't pay for Movies,
Don't pay for TV.
Pay only for Music that you watch LIVE...

So MLP is the reason Sup Forumss ultimately become Elliot Rodger?

How many trump hats have been sold to people just trying to avoid getting shot by supporters when he loses?

Because we're the new majority. Sup Forums got the same treatment.

Stay mad Sup Forums fag. You will make thread after thread but in the end you will become what you hate.

You're here forever

Sup Forums USED TO BE ENTIRELY POLITICALLY CORRECT.

THIS WAS "PROBLEMATIC" FOR SJW JEWS.

SJW JEWS TOOK IT OVER.

NON-PC TALK WAS THEN RELEGATED TO HERE.

Sup Forums WILL BE ELIMINATED EVENTUALLY, THAT'S THE LAST STEP.

>youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

Sup Forums has and will always be incoherent gibberish. Sup Forums actually discusses means to an end.

Sup Forums actually came crying to us when moot shut down GG discussion. That's also what gave us the influence to overthrow Sup Forums.

Imagine all the red Trump hats that will be found by the grandchildren of the future when they're cleaning out grandpa's attic. An amusing relic of a footnote in American history. Maybe it will become retro-cool to wear them in 2060.

They have tried.... 4 chan becomes Sup Forums

They would have to delete Sup Forums itself then they would have to take over 8 ch.n or where ever we went.

Maybe a few years ago but now we're just Sup Forums with flags.

It's never the interesting posters that go out of their way to attack SJW or "muh jew" threads.
It's always someone with a pepe or a wojak and hateful wording on a dumb meme they aimlessly believe on from some brazil guy's computer.
That said. I enjoy doing it immensely.

This is that Sup Forums fag from earlier. He's mad because all of Sup Forums is pissed about battlefields main character being black

Because Sup Forums is the last true haven of Sup Forums. Everything else was taken over by meme loving mine craft 15 year old homos. Our nazi stuff keeps normies away so our memes remain pure.

It's only Sup Forums with flags if you make it so. Plenty of people actually discuss things.

Because it's the landing zone for the normie invasion.
Sup Forums is like project chanology, nobody cares about your supposedly great cause, go away and take all the newfags you attracted with you

Sup Forums isn't /mlp/

Maybe, but not even the hipsteriest hipsters have an Adlai Stevenson poster as far as I've seen.

Damn I want one now

I don't understand the hate.
Sup Forums is a board of peace.
We cannot help it if a few of us are extreme, Shame on the Sup Forumsaphobes!

We don't go around on another boards nigger

Maybe its just people on other boards have a Sup Forums mentality? hm? You cucks get triggered by literally anything, go away.

Furries were a small portion of the population, Sup Forums is the majority.

Also i was actually in that thread when it was posted. He got BTFO by everyone replying to him.

dat code
white halal

All boards lead to Sup Forums

Because we are the best board
It should be our responsibility to redpill other boards.

/gif/ is full of literal cucks, Sup Forums has gone blue
Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /fit/ can be pretty based sometimes.

Except it's majority by invasion. You're the muslims invading Europe.

Dude, you can't leave. You're Sup Forums how do you not see that you're on Sup Forums posting. We don't leave here, you come to us then you swallow the pill and go back to your shit board and post but with a Sup Forums mentality. You are the person in your image.

Constantly bullying /lgbt/

Exactly. It's funny seeing leftists defend muslim rapefugees and then get mad at us. That's why we started the board of peace meme.

President Donald J. Trump.

Now you're proud of being reddit cancer?

>not wanting normalfags and attention whores here is a bad thing

kek

No mother fucker the people bullying /lgbt/ are the trannies that came in the tumblr/ lefty/pol///lgbt/ raid that got red pilled and went back to their board with a Sup Forums mentality.

Do you have any fucking idea how many trannies are on Sup Forums now. You cant even post a girl on trump general without every one saying

>girl

because they got burned one to many times

Sup Forums has always had racism. Even many anons who aren't Sup Forumslacks are racist.

Reddit fucking hates us. Right now they're actually mad at us for invading their site with /r/The_Donald. We did something Sup Forums could never do.

Also a lot of us are former Sup Forumstards so it adds a lot of legitimacy to our board.

Your glass house is shit, and I'm proud to throw rocks at it.

Because people don't like being told the truth when it conflicts with their retarded opinions they've formed in a bubble.

The only people that dislike Sup Forums are people that have never spent more than 2 hours here and only read what other boards say about it.

"Sup Forums is always right" is a meme for a reason.

It's the biggest board on Sup Forums with the most users, so other boards disproportionately encounter material they THINK is from Sup Forums. They'll see memes and ideas from their own boards and think: "HEY, THAT MUST BE FROM Sup Forums!"

The argument goes nowhere because it's wrong in every possible way, and it only teaches the accuser to hate Sup Forums more and the accused to eventually give up and leave for Sup Forums.

For example after C+=, Sup Forums was flooded with "GO BACK TO Sup Forums" posts if anybody posted a racial slur or implied that a software company was acting politically. Even the competitions between distros and hardware companies was declared to be from Sup Forums. The same thing also happened to anime posts and the general trap-faggotry of Sup Forums.

Or in other words people don't realize that Sup Forums boards have a lot in common and go nuts over something they think other boards do, not realizing it is native to their own.

You tell em girlfreind!
I traded my dangerous dong in,
now im a #Clintoris for life!

Sup Forums was always willing to act racist. Sup Forums was tricked like the rest of the normies into taking it seriously.

Sup Forums isn't a containment board. It's a dominant voice on the site.

We love our trannies

we have the best trannies

they can use whatever bathrooms they want at the Trump towers

>This is Sup Forums I don't give a fuck what a white person does. They can dress like a girl, white girls can love other white girls. My love for white people is unconditional.

>Sup Forums was tricked
Experiencing niggers first hand isn't a trick

>he thinks he invaded reddit with the_donald and not the other way round

look at the fucking traffic increase of Sup Forums
protip: all of Sup Forums didn't suddenly decide to browse here

Well it sort of did, but there was also a huge influx of newfags.

*hugs*

We are a board of /peace/

>protip: all of Sup Forums didn't suddenly decide to browse here
Yes they did. A shit ton of Sup Forums which used to be the majority of Sup Forums switch over to here. The_Donald was literally started by Sup Forums and we just used dumb redditfags to do our dirty work.

It's so easy to manipulate reddit, all you have to do is pop out a couple memes and those faggots will do all the work for you.

Oh yeah that's why it's so hated everywhere.
Because everyone secretly browses it.

Just look at the fucking reddit-tier memes that go around here lately. First post best post? Literally from neogaf.

>off topic
That's wrong though. A TON of different issues all come down to disparities in intelligence/behavior between races. A lot of these always come back to the issue of human biodiversity.

What an ironic picture.

This pic is a better representation of the school shooter board Sup Forums has tbqh famalam

Sup Forums's tenacity has ensured that (subconsciously) everyone knows that every Jew is a potential merchant. When a liberal who visits Sup Forums, Reddit or the many other parts of the internet which spout this kind of language meets a Jew in real life, somewhere, in the back of their mind - they'll think; oy veyyyy. And then the seed grows into a beautiful flower.

reply hug

this boipucci is the ultimate red pill

FPBP

because its painfully right

Feed your kids with this (you) mate.

Calm down Milo, i'm not black or gay

because of cross-boarding scum shitposting on other boards

You realize Trump was planted here as an onion left meme right?

we tell the truth and that upsets weebs and faggots

Jew where the majority owner of slave ships. Jews are the majority of the upper class that owned slaves

Do you really think there hasn't always been legit racists on Sup Forums? Look at /n/. Just because a lot of people were shitposting doesn't mean none of it was serious. Also, a lot of Sup Forumslacks are just shitposting as well.

>he drinks and smokes
Fucking normalfag

>1 post by this ID
>implying
Sage.

At the end of the day Sup Forums is full of hypocrites. I think thats really the best way I can sum up my hatred of this lot even though I agree with the general discussions here a good bit.

At the end of the day Sup Forums is a place were edgy white young stormfags can act out their aggression and its fine. Because in the real world, they would be laughed at.

>this butthurt sjw again
is trying to make Sup Forums politically correct your lifes purpose? lol

I think a lot of trolls on other boards have demonized Sup Forums. Used to be you could joke about jews on Sup Forums and nobody would bat an eye, the same way you can use nigger or faggot on every board without anyone giving a shit.

But anymore, if you mention jews at all the entire thread gets derailed. Not by the guy who said jews or posted his waifu in nat soc gear, it's derailed by every single other poster telling that guy to "go back to Sup Forums" and then further complaining/blog posting about how much they hate Sup Forums and how dreadful it is that the topic is getting derailed by Sup Forums

I've seen it happen on Sup Forums and /qa/ like 9 different times each, and on /c/ twice.

Either everyone has gone blue, or newfags have replaced everybody. All the other boards are sheep getting taken on a ruse cruise.

They aren't laughing now

>make an offensive comment before Sup Forums
>nobody minds and everyone carries on

>make an offensive comment after Sup Forums
>OMG GET BACK TO Sup Forums HOLY SHIT MUH SAFE SPACE MUH CONTAINMENT BOARD

It's just a boogeyman. They see the boards as being separate walled-off gardens, but they don't realize that everyone crossposts and few people are strictly on one board or another. There was no invasion of Sup Forumstards into other boards. Those anons were always there. They were there before the newfags and they will be there after they're gone. They put the cart before the horse and don't see that we shaped Sup Forums and Sup Forums the way it is, not the other way around.

I'm not white you fucking nigger.

Quit generalizing us as an evil board, we are a board of peace.

Nah, /tg/ is fine as is Sup Forums and /k/ but that's from my own personal experience. I could be wrong in the long run tho.

well, it is summer, so that might expain a few things.

(citation needed)

There is only one god
that god is kek

/g accepts us bro.. go and see foryourself. also /b has noting against us.

maybe only faggot boards hate us like lgbt and gd